Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2008, 06:37 AM
buffyannAlex

it's unreal for us as well, be sure of it. Your words warm my heart

I'm sure with you guys the board will maintain a regular amount of posting so I wouldn't worry right now. I'll come by but just not as often as before I guess, though old habits die hard

Mich will stop by soon, I know this. In the midtime, I'm keeping her informed of your words
Old 09-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know that I am speaking for everyone. When we sign on and see your name or Michelle's name on a post........it will be like music to our eyes.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:00 AM
MST Manager

I'll try to stop by and post here at the board whenever I have the time.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Losing Michelle and Alex as moderators is one thing, but what's really sad is that they won't be posting as much as before.

There's rarely much to moderate at all on this forum(exept for me when I've been going round the bend... ), but their posts will be sorely missed.

Just remember stop by as often as you can!

Oh, and Alex, I'm really glad you haven't dropped the website project. I think it'll turn out brilliantly.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

This comes as a total shock...

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
I'll try to stop by and post here at the board whenever I have the time.
We'd definitely appreciate that. Plus, we'd like to get to know you too!

Quote:
There's rarely much to moderate at all on this forum(exept for me when I've been going round the bend... ), but their posts will be sorely missed.
That's why I'm so relieved to hear it's not a final goodbye. We need our discussions with Alex and Michelle, most definitely!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:49 AM
buffyannAlex

Thanks everyone for the words.

Honestly, we love this board a lot, so it's a special place. not to mention this is where Mich and I started talking so it's extra special
Old 09-10-2008, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Glad to see you're still around some though.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have to say this... I miss Michelle so much. These are real tears too, I miss her.
EverPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverPotter (View Post)
I have to say this... I miss Michelle so much. These are real tears too, I miss her.
We all miss her! Erin, if you have any influence with her whatsoever.....please convince her to come back and at least post a little. We're all going through withdrawal.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
We all miss her! Erin, if you have any influence with her whatsoever.....please convince her to come back and at least post a little. We're all going through withdrawal.
Yeah, that's exactly dead on correct.

I'm having difficulty coming on here without Michelle posting. It's like I've been punched in the gut repeatedly, I feel pain and loneliness. I really do. Like you said earlier, Betty, it's as if we're experiencing a death in the family. This is so tough.

It's one thing losing her as mod but losing her presence here in general is a whole other heartwrenching scenario we have to deal with.

I've tried contacting her but she hasn't responded as of yet. Not sure if it's the knee and I hate putting Alex on the spot since I know she full well knows if it's due to her surgery or she's away from a computer. I hope she responds soon and I hope she understands how much we desperately miss her and want her back posting.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:14 AM
buffyannAlex

You should all know mich loves the board a lot, so much, and we didn't take the decision to step down lightly. Right now, she's away and she has her reasons, but she's not dead and so it is my belief that she'll come back in the future because of what we both feel about this board.

I've passed along messages from you guys and she appreciate it.

She's away right now for different reasons, most of those are just personnal and I'm sorry to be all evasive but this is her privacy. and I hope we can all respect it. I just wanna say it's not about you guys and I believe she'll be back on and off in the future, just not right now.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Alex.

Still...

Can I ask something... do you talk to Michelle daily, Alex? You don't have to answer if you don't want.

Anyway thanks for responding and letting us know.

Back to...
Old 09-20-2008, 11:30 AM
buffyannAlex

We do talk daily yes, as usual. Though we're both busy so not as much as before.

and don't cry, Mich didn't fade from the earth, she's just away for a little while, but she's gonna still be there somehow soon.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Hey guys,

Thank you everyone for your words. I literally have a second but I had an opportunity to jump online very quickly so I wanted to say I'm alive since I heard a few rumblings regarding if I was dead or where I might be, so I came on to say that I am very much alive. Heh.

Whenever Alex and I made the decision to step down it wasn't an easy decision. We put a lot of thought into it. Believe me, it was not a rash decision in the least. We thought long and hard about it. It was very tough to come to the conclusion that we did. So I wanted you all to know that a specific circumstance in any way did not cause our stepping down, it was a joint decision between my friend and I, one that we felt we had to make based on how our lives were developing.

Speaking of mods, congrats to the two new mods, Tos and Betty. You guys will make outstanding leaders, I couldn't be happier with this decision. Alex and I couldn't ask for two better people to replace us, so we take comfort in knowing this board will be very well taken care of!

As to why I haven't been online and I've let Alex hold the bag for me. Thanks Frenchie for that, I love you. Anyway... I had knee surgery and that turned into a bit of a nightmare because it was suppose to be a basic surgery. However, it turned into a massive one. On top of it all I had it done in Cleveland so I was away. After I recovered I decided to take some time to travel. I am still on the road, matter of fact, which is why I have limited access at the moment. Anyone who knows me gets that my computer (well I have three) at home are not laps and basically they are about as old as John McCain is (thought I'd get a political shot in ) so I don't have a lap to take with me while traveling which is why access hasn't been possible. I'm doing a bit of traveling because soon I have to get with it and get a new job where I'm actually working 9-5. Damn. JK. LOL.

Anyway, that's the situation. I noticed I have a bunch of PMs but I won't be able to get to them at the moment. I will soon, I promise, once I'm not moving in more than one place at a time. I will be back posting a bit as well.

So take care, everyone, thanks for your concern, and thank you for being the best posters EVER. We had a blast. It was a terrific experience!

TTYL.

jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread