Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2016, 05:05 PM
  #61
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 85,364
Deals Undone

Commenting as I watch:

- Love the scenery in every episode. Music still reminds me of Everwood.

- Abby never has it easy. Every episode she has something major to handle.

- Abby's kids are so cute making breakfast.

- I like the dynamic between Abby and Connor. She makes him act a bit more mature, and he gets her to smile some.

- Hate that this guy still exists between Jess and Bree. Go away, dude.

- Trace's place with the beautiful view of the water reminds me of my home growing up in Cleveland on Lake Erie.

- I wonder why Trace's dad wants him to work at the bank. I don't believe it's for a bad reason.

- Connor is great with his nieces.

- Back to hating Georgia. She basically talked down to Jess.

- Mick yelling at Abby for the noise while he was on the phone is ridiculous. He's out in the open talking knowing 568894445 family members are together eating/talking. You move to a more private place and it would help to shut the door, Mick. I miss Andy Brown!

- Interesting exchange between Bree and Kevin about Mick:

Quote:
Bree: Work first, family second.
Kevin: Just like the old days.
Bree: Yeah.
So Mick ran Megan out of town after emotionally abusing her, ignoring her, refusing to communicate and used money as a means to control her and the children. She leaves and he treats the children like air, by ignoring them (more abuse called neglect) and only caring about work. Andddd he's still going with the same behavior in the present. Get your head on straight, Mick. Andy Brown eventually did.

- Go away, Wes, you pig.

- Good advice Megan gave Abby and Wes.

- Wow, I can't believe Georgia is leaving. What a cold witch. Cut her loose, Kevin.

- Go Connor! Rip apart, that loser, Wes!

- Love Bree and Jess which is why I want David gone.

- I wonder what's wrong with Trace's dad. Okay, now I feel like this is the situation... Trace's dad might be dying (he seems short of breath for some reason) and he wants Trace to work at the bank in order to take over the business when he's gone. Trace refused so he tried helping him with the loan. Something's not right with Trace's dad though and I feel like he's trying to set Trace up comfortably before he dies or gets really sick.

- Wes was covering for his ex. How lame.

- I like that Megan is worried about Gran. She's more worried than Mick.

- Connor might have saved the day!

- Nice, Mick also saves the day (like father like son) buying a different property and offering partnership with Trace. Good surprise! You at least did good there, Mick!

- Wow Connor was a hero! He made it go away!!!! Awesome. Love the hug Abby gave him. He deserved it! He even told Wes to call off the custody battle against his sister and I have a feeling Wes will eventually go there since he appreciates Connor's help. Kind of shocked he didn't just tell Abby he'd call off the custody battle right away though. Wes is still a pig. Go away. He better eventually call off the custody since Connor saved your a$$ from five years in prison, you fool.

- Jess and Bree tension sucks. Both dump David!

- Poor Jess lacking self esteem.

- Like the advice Megan gave Connor. Connor knew it too. I like how Megan understood the blood Connor has that's Mick's and talked to him about it.

- Trace asking Abby on dancing date is everything!!!!!! Both of them smiling after getting off the phone.... aweeeeee.

- Cute scene between Megan/her Grandchildren/daughter. That mac & cheese looked delicious.

- Bree and Jess confrontation at end was interesting. Hate that David is still around.

- Awesome scene between Connor/Kevin while tossing the ball. Still hope Georgia never returns.

- Trace and Abby last scene:

Quote:
Trace: I've waited 16 years for this.
Dancing! Soooooooo much chemistry!!!!!!!

The song is so perfect. There we go, kissing!

Best Trace/Abby scene yet!!!!!! Wow, this pairing is outstanding. They make Dawson/Joey and their childhood connection look ridiculous by comparison. What an ending!

I guess the season finale is next week. Wow, that came way too fast. I hope we receive a season 2. This show is so damn good.

Last edited by The Apt; 10-03-2016 at 05:11 PM
The Apt is offline  
Old 10-04-2016, 04:21 PM
  #62
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43,649
.
Quote:
- Abby's kids are so cute making breakfast. Trace's place with the beautiful view of the water reminds me of my home growing up in Cleveland on Lake
They truly are adorable little girls. They are lobbying, though, big time for their parents to be together. The view is very very beautiful.

-
Quote:
I like the dynamic between Abby and Connor. She makes him act a bit more mature, and he gets her to smile some.
Yes! Connor is growing and growing on me. I really like him! Hopefully his path (as his mom said) is not going the way of his dad.

Quote:
- Hate that this guy still exists between Jess and Bree. Go away, dude.
Bree was so obviously flilrting with him! Poor Jess. She has nothing in common with him, and she feels very inferior to her sisters.
I don't like that Bree threw it in Jess's face that she has nothing in common with this guy.

Quote:
- I wonder why Trace's dad wants him to work at the bank. I don't believe it's for a bad reason.
I'm thinking that he doesn't believe that being a musician is very lucrative as a career. I am also thinking that perhaps he is not well (he didn't act well) and he wants Trace to take over for him.

Quote:
- Back to hating Georgia. She basically talked down to Jess.
Why does that family bother her so much? She actually walked out of the room because they were boisterous? Seriously?


- Go away, Wes, you pig.
Not if the girls have any say about it!
Quote:

- Wow, I can't believe Georgia is leaving. What a cold witch. Cut her loose, Kevin.
I'm glad she's leaving, but why again is Kevin staying?

Quote:
- I wonder what's wrong with Trace's dad. Okay, now I feel like this is the situation... Trace's dad might be dying (he seems short of breath for some reason) and he wants Trace to work at the bank in order to take over the business when he's gone. Trace refused so he tried helping him with the loan. Something's not right with Trace's dad though and I feel like he's trying to set Trace up comfortably before he dies or gets really sick.
Yup....said pretty much the same thing ^^^^^ before I read this.

Quote:
- Nice, Mick also saves the day (like father like son) buying a different property and offering partnership with Trace. Good surprise! You at least did good there, Mick!
Apparently he does respect Trace.

Quote:
- Trace asking Abby on dancing date is everything!!!!!! Both of them smiling after getting off the phone.... aweeeeee.
Yes! And it was a date! How did he ever hang all of those lights?! It was like a wonderland.

Quote:
Dancing! Soooooooo much chemistry!!!!!!!
Yes, there was heat there...heat that will not die. (where have I heard that before? )
__________________
"The harder you work and the more prepared you are for something, you're going to be able to persevere through anything."—Carli Lloyd
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 10-04-2016, 05:26 PM
  #63
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 85,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
.


They truly are adorable little girls. They are lobbying, though, big time for their parents to be together. The view is very very beautiful.
Good catch. They're definitely lobbying for their parents to reunite. Abby's going to have to deal with it.

Lake Erie was in my backyard like that. The condo I own has a similar view too.

Quote:
Yes! Connor is growing and growing on me. I really like him! Hopefully his path (as his mom said) is not going the way of his dad.
He's growing on me too.

Quote:
Bree was so obviously flilrting with him! Poor Jess. She has nothing in common with him, and she feels very inferior to her sisters.
I don't like that Bree threw it in Jess's face that she has nothing in common with this guy.
I agree. I'm so pro-Jess here. I know you can't help who you connect with but Bree just broke up with a guy she thought she'd marry and was with for close to a decade. Her desire for another romantic partner is weird. As a rule men like to move on quickly but not women. She came home to chill and get her career rolling again. Why she'd want this dude Jess dated first is beyond me.

Yes I find it heartbreaking that Jess has severe self esteem issues. It's so sad. This situation with Bree is the worst thing that could happen to her right now.

Quote:
Why does that family bother her so much? She actually walked out of the room because they were boisterous? Seriously?
She's a piece of work. I can understand her getting nervous about location. She does have a career elsewhere. But Kevin pointed out she had several vacation days left and still bailed. Plus, she's acted like a cold witch ever since she entered their world.

Quote:
I'm glad she's leaving, but why again is Kevin staying?
He's not ready to leave his family it seems.
The Apt is offline  
Old 10-07-2016, 11:59 AM
  #64
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 140,477
104

I really don't like Lee aka Rasta girl. She's just so pushy and presumptious. Gurl I get it Trace is fine, but how many times must he push you away.

I watched this episode a few days ago so its a bit fuzzy. Conor seems to have some bizarre form of ADHD. He is so on all the time that I want him to calm down. I get he has issues, but he seems to like to railroad people. His character is definitely interesting. I loved Abby being jealous.

105

I love what trace wants to do with that commercial property. So he can sing, write songs and is some sort of amateur architect. The kid can do it all

My heart is breaking for Abby cause her ex is such douchecanoe. But, I'm glad she got summer custody with the girls. I think being some place like that will be good for them.

Seeing Mick in the Church reminded me of that episode with Andy at Church. I get that he wants to make things better, but Mick has a lot of making up to do. MEgan is sweet, but she needs to stop acting like her leaving had no effect on her children. She may have had her reasons, but she needs to understand the repercussions its had on her kids.

Still don't like Rasta girl.
ds44 is offline  
Old 10-07-2016, 01:15 PM
  #65
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 85,364
Great thoughts. Yes I want to take Trace's ex-band mate and either chuck her into the water or get her back on the road to where she came from. I'm not picky, either way works.

Like the church parallel for Andy/Mick.

Both Mick and Megan have made mistakes.
The Apt is offline  
Old 10-07-2016, 01:18 PM
  #66
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 85,364
Shu, you're almost caught up! Only a few more to go.
The Apt is offline  
Old 10-07-2016, 05:03 PM
  #67
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 140,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Shu, you're almost caught up! Only a few more to go.
I just finished ep 6 today. So, I have two more to go. I think I can watch ep 9 in real time

106

Ugh this Georgia chick. I just can't. She's rude, she presumptious and annoying. What does Kevin see in her?
Okay, Conor has officially won me over. It just takes time to get used to his energy levels.
What in the world is going on with Gran? She's being so odd. I really felt sorry for Megan when Georgia was going off on her.
Also poor Abby now she might be in trouble with the Feds?

I loved meeting Trace's parents, but oy with the bad casting. One of the parents should have been darker since Jesse is Latino. It's so sad seeing out of sync he is with his dad. Now, I'm curious what Mick is up to. It sucks that he was behind the deal. Mick can be a sneaky bugger sometimes.
ds44 is offline  
Old 10-07-2016, 06:33 PM
  #68
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 85,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I just finished ep 6 today. So, I have two more to go. I think I can watch ep 9 in real time
I was hoping you would be able to!

Quote:

106

Ugh this Georgia chick. I just can't. She's rude, she presumptious and annoying. What does Kevin see in her?
Horrible, right? She's a disaster.

Quote:
Okay, Conor has officially won me over. It just takes time to get used to his energy levels.
I love him.

Quote:
What in the world is going on with Gran? She's being so odd. I really felt sorry for Megan when Georgia was going off on her.
I felt so sorry for her too. She had absolutely no right talking to her like that. I don't care what justification she felt she had. I wanted to slap her when she told her not to cry.

Quote:
Also poor Abby now she might be in trouble with the Feds?
It never stops for her!

Quote:
I loved meeting Trace's parents, but oy with the bad casting. One of the parents should have been darker since Jesse is Latino. It's so sad seeing out of sync he is with his dad. Now, I'm curious what Mick is up to. It sucks that he was behind the deal. Mick can be a sneaky bugger sometimes.
That's so true about the parents. I never noticed that. I didn't even know Jesse was Latino. I just know he's very hot.

Mick is definitely a complex character.
The Apt is offline  
Old 10-07-2016, 07:24 PM
  #69
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 140,477
Quote:
I never noticed that. I didn't even know Jesse was Latino. I just know he's very hot.
haha he is that. I have been following him since passions (which was this daytime soap i watched as a teen for the lol. It had a witch and midget. LMAO)

He is half-mexican
ds44 is offline  
Old 10-07-2016, 07:24 PM
  #70
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 140,477
Quote:
I never noticed that. I didn't even know Jesse was Latino. I just know he's very hot.
haha he is that. I have been following him since passions (which was this daytime soap i watched as a teen for the lol. It had a witch and midget. LMAO)

He is half-mexican
ds44 is offline  
Old 10-08-2016, 05:25 PM
  #71
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 85,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
haha he is that. I have been following him since passions (which was this daytime soap i watched as a teen for the lol. It had a witch and midget. LMAO)

He is half-mexican
I remember Passions (I never watched but if I remember correctly, it was on before or after Days when I used to watch faithfully) and now I remember briefly seeing Jesse, along with the witch and midget.
The Apt is offline  
Old 10-08-2016, 05:35 PM
  #72
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 140,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I remember Passions (I never watched but if I remember correctly, it was on before or after Days when I used to watch faithfully) and now I remember briefly seeing Jesse, along with the witch and midget.
Yeah he was stuck in the worst storylines. I feel like passions was a spoof of daytime.
ds44 is offline  
Old 10-08-2016, 05:41 PM
  #73
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43,649
Quote:
Okay, Conor has officially won me over. It just takes time to get used to his energy levels.
Same with me. I didn't care for him in the beginning, but he has solidly won me over...more than Kevin. Kevin still hasn't won me over.

Quote:
Now, I'm curious what Mick is up to. It sucks that he was behind the deal. Mick can be a sneaky bugger sometimes.
You shall see! Glad you're catching up, Shu.
__________________
"The harder you work and the more prepared you are for something, you're going to be able to persevere through anything."—Carli Lloyd
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 10-08-2016, 07:20 PM
  #74
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 85,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Yeah he was stuck in the worst storylines. I feel like passions was a spoof of daytime.
How long did the series last?

I never hated Connor. I actually always liked him. I think I'm in the minority on this thread because of my soft spot for both Megan and Connor, lol.

But I have been annoyed with Connor off and on. However, he has been totally awesome the past two episodes, especially last episode.

It's weird because initially I liked Kevin but then soured on him when he started talking down to Connor and then no clue what he's thinking with that cold as ice fiance.
The Apt is offline  
Old 10-08-2016, 09:04 PM
  #75
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 140,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
How long did the series last?

I never hated Connor. I actually always liked him. I think I'm in the minority on this thread because of my soft spot for both Megan and Connor, lol.

But I have been annoyed with Connor off and on. However, he has been totally awesome the past two episodes, especially last episode.

It's weird because initially I liked Kevin but then soured on him when he started talking down to Connor and then no clue what he's thinking with that cold as ice fiance.
It was on for a few years. I lost count cause I came in and out.

I just found Conor annoying at first, but with more development he grew on me. I had an initial good impression of Kevin but he is mostly boring to me. I feel like I don't know much about him at all.
ds44 is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.