Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2016, 04:00 PM
  #16
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 84,001
Georgia on My Mind

How weird and forward that this Georgia shows up at their place, telling the family she's engaged to Kevin (they had no idea) and then proceeds to tell them he'll get rehab with them and announced where he'll be living after that.

Love Jess and Bree and their dynamic. They're so cute. Love this sister dynamic.

I didn't know Trace had a mother.

I knew Connor was close to graduating from law school and now it's confirmed since he's taking the bar! I figured that's why Gran wanted him to get through law school then decide on career since he was so close. That is definitely what I figured all along. Connor is nicer to strangers it seems.

Wow now Abby is dealing with a fraud investigation?!

Not a fan of Georgia taking over the home. She's even telling Kevin's mom not to cry. Why?

I feel like when they all walked out of Kevin's room since Georgia basically kicked them out, the look on Megan's face tells me she's got mother's intuition going on and doesn't feel good about Georgia... at least right now anyway.

Trace is like a true brother-in-law to Jess and Bree. I love how Trace talked to Bree about the situation with his bandmate and Abby possibly thinking something's going on between them. That's definitely why Abby is avoiding him right now! I love how Bree told Trace to come over and see Kevin.

Poor Kevin... the reactions from Mick and Megan were heartbreaking. I think he'd be much better off in a hospital.

Trace has a complete dick for a father.

Connor might have a girlfriend now!

I liked the Jess/Megan scene. Baby steps.

Bree telling Abby about Trace was good!

Awe so Martin has another GF. Stupid fool.

Georgia and Megan talk was interesting. I might start liking Georgia. Now I see why she's so blunt.

I definitely like the Trace/Bree interaction, lol.

Connor might be smiling more now that he has a girl. Though he seemed hesitant at the end.

Kevin/Gran scene was phenomenal. Loved when Kevin talked about his dreams... spiritual as can be!

There's definitely a strong sibling dynamic between Connor and Kevin that definitely will be explored. You can tell. I can't wait.

Kind of sucked that Abby has been so removed the past couple of episodes... first the custody and now the fraud. Abby didn't even have a scene with Kevin. Wow Kevin's Grandfather literally came to him, they were TOGETHER... talk about spiritual. This show ROCKS.

I wonder who that person is the Grandfather in Spirit mentioned.

Liked the Jess/Kevin scene. Jess remains my favorite.

Dang Gran was going to tell Mick who that person was! Phone call stopped it!

Trace and his parents having dinner was unexpected.

Wow Mick bought the property!

It's interesting that Megan, Abby, and Jess were all sitting on the porch but the two sisters were kind of holding each other. Abby gets up and I guess it's baby steps that Jess could sit alone with her mother. However, the second Connor arrives he was nice and hugged his mom but he was all about his sister. Connor and Jess immediately started talking like close siblings with mom left out. Totally understandable. It's going to take a long time before she is naturally included in her children's lives.

Awe Abby is watching Trace singing but she's all jealous watching Trace and Lee. Good!!!

Promo looks interesting.

That was a really good episode. I'm definitely wondering who that guy is Gran wants to speak with. I absolutely loved the spiritual aspect. Kevin was definitely interacting with his Grandfather who is in Spirit. I am kind of concerned about Kevin's health. It seemed like he was getting worse as the episode moved along. Initially I couldn't stand Georgia but when she had the conversation with Megan it made sense why she was so cold and blunt with her and told her not to cry. I still think she's probably not the warmest person in the world but she certainly seems to love Kevin. Connor did a complete 180. He was incredibly happy and really cool with his family too. I hope his personality in this episode continues on permanently. No clue what is going to happen with Abby and the fraud case. Even if she gets out of it I wonder if Wes could use this against her when it comes to custody of their children in the future. Trace and his parents having dinner together was interesting. I can't believe Mick bought that property! There was definite foreshadowing showing Mick having issues with Trace so did he deliberately buy the property because he knew Trace wanted it? I find it completely realistic that while Megan is getting closer with her children she still has a long way to go. That's good too. She definitely needs to work for it. While I'm glad Abby is jealous of Trace and Leigh, I'm kind of shocked she just didn't go talk to him about the situation. I know she has way too much going on right now though. But obviously it bothered her enough to google some clips so she could torture herself and see them singing together, lol. Her children were scarce in this episode. Jess is my favorite! I swear the actress just pulls me in constantly.

Such a great episode. The series is seriously as close to watching Everwood again as I'm going to get. This is the first series that I can say has a lot of the same elements as Everwood. It's awesome.

Last edited by The Apt; 09-24-2016 at 09:48 AM
The Apt is offline  
Old 09-24-2016, 06:55 AM
  #17
Elite Fan

 
The Crow's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 38,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemappellealvin (View Post)
I first saw him in "Deep Rising", later forgetting this fact when I saw him on Everwood again.
I love Deep Rising. It is one of my all-time favorite B-movies.
__________________
Lydia: Stiles, is this you? Is this actually you?
Stiles: Yeah, it's me. Do you remember the last thing I said to you?
Lydia: You said, 'remember I love you.'
The Crow is offline  
Old 09-24-2016, 07:22 AM
  #18
Elite Fan

 
The Crow's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 38,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Georgia on My Mind

How weird and forward that this Georgia shows up at their place, telling the family she's engaged to Kevin (they had no idea) and then proceeds to tell them he'll get rehab with them and announced where he'll be living after that.
Yeah. If she wanted to make the worst possible impression on them, then she couldn't have done much better than that. She certainly got on my nerves.

Quote:
Love Jess and Bree and their dynamic. They're so cute. Love this sister dynamic.
Their scenes together are always nice.

Quote:
I didn't know Trace had a mother.
You thought he was made in a lab?

Quote:
I knew Connor was close to graduating from law school and now it's confirmed since he's taking the bar! I figured that's why Gran wanted him to get through law school then decide on career since he was so close. That is definitely what I figured all along. Connor is nicer to strangers it seems.

I noticed that too. He isn't such an overbearing a-hole to his friends and acquaintances.


Quote:
Wow now Abby is dealing with a fraud investigation?!
It never ends with her. Maybe there's a kind, sensitive artist type around who could be there for her emotionally and eventually physically.

Quote:
Not a fan of Georgia taking over the home. She's even telling Kevin's mom not to cry. Why?
I didn't really understand that either.

Quote:
I feel like when they all walked out of Kevin's room since Georgia basically kicked them out, the look on Megan's face tells me she's got mother's intuition going on and doesn't feel good about Georgia... at least right now anyway.
I'm not sure if it's that or that she'd jealous that another woman is taking care of her son.

Quote:
Trace is like a true brother-in-law to Jess and Bree. I love how Trace talked to Bree about the situation with his bandmate and Abby possibly thinking something's going on between them. That's definitely why Abby is avoiding him right now! I love how Bree told Trace to come over and see Kevin.
You could tell he definitely wanted everyone to know that there was nothing between him and his ex anymore. I like that everyone in Abby's family seems to get along with and genuinely like Trace. Even Mick seems to when it isn't about him being a romantic option for Abby.

Quote:
Poor Kevin... the reactions from Mick and Megan were heartbreaking. I think he'd be much better off in a hospital.
I thought so too. Although, I guess if he's not going to be all doped up on morphine and he's really just managing pain, then maybe being in the familiar surroundings of home is better in the long run.

Quote:
Trace has a complete dick for a father.
Seems that way.

Quote:
Connor might have a girlfriend now!
Yeah, but I can't bring myself to care.

Quote:
I liked the Jess/Megan scene. Baby steps.
I like that things are progressing slowly. That seems more realistic than how the rest of the family seems to be just jumping into a relationship with both feet.

Quote:
Bree telling Abby about Trace was good!
Bree so ships Trabby (Abbace?).

Quote:
Georgia and Megan talk was interesting. I might start liking Georgia. Now I see why she's so blunt.
Her earlier attitude makes a bit more sense after that scene.

Quote:
I definitely like the Trace/Bree interaction, lol.
I like their dynamic.

Quote:
Connor might be smiling more now that he has a girl. Though he seemed hesitant at the end.
Maybe he'll be less of a douche now.

Quote:
Kevin/Gran scene was phenomenal. Loved when Kevin talked about his dreams... spiritual as can be!
That was a nice scene.

Quote:
There's definitely a strong sibling dynamic between Connor and Kevin that definitely will be explored. You can tell. I can't wait.
Maybe he'll be the one to point out how jerky Connor has been recently.

Quote:
Kind of sucked that Abby has been so removed the past couple of episodes... first the custody and now the fraud. Abby didn't even have a scene with Kevin. Wow Kevin's Grandfather literally came to him, they were TOGETHER... talk about spiritual. This show ROCKS.
I haven't like that either. The strength of the show is the relationships between the siblings/family, and removing Abby from that weakens the show. I realize it's kind of necessary storywise, but since I think the custody storyline is stupid, I'm less patient with it than I normally would be.

Quote:
I wonder who that person is the Grandfather in Spirit mentioned.
Gran seemed to know.

Quote:
Liked the Jess/Kevin scene. Jess remains my favorite.
Jess is pretty cool. I go back and forth between liking her or Bree best.

Quote:
Dang Gran was going to tell Mick who that person was! Phone call stopped it!
Another mystery.

Quote:
Trace and his parents having dinner was unexpected.
Yeah. I wonder how his mom ended up with that guy. She seems so nice, and he seems so....not.

Quote:
Wow Mick bought the property!
That ticked me off a bit. I'll really be peeved at Mick if it turns out he bought the property because he knew Trace was interested in it, which is probable. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but I doubt it.

Quote:
It's interesting that Megan, Abby, and Jess were all sitting on the porch but the two sisters were kind of holding each other. Abby gets up and I guess it's baby steps that Jess could sit alone with her mother. However, the second Connor arrives he was nice and hugged his mom but he was all about his sister. Connor and Jess immediately started talking like close siblings with mom left out. Totally understandable. It's going to take a long time before she is naturally included in her children's lives.
To be honest, she deserves it. She walked out on her kids, and that sort of thing isn't something that you get over quickly. That's my main problem with Megan...she seems like she feels hurt when her kids are bitter over the past like she can't understand why they don't just love her now that she's around again.

Quote:
Awe Abby is watching Trace singing but she's all jealous watching Trace and Lee. Good!!!
Hopefully she'll get off her butt and start talking to him again. Even if they aren't going to be ripping each other's clothes off, Trace would be a good friend to just talk things out with.

Quote:
Promo looks interesting.
It does. Looks like we're finally going to find out what happened in Nashville.

Quote:
Such a great episode. The series is seriously as close to watching Everwood again as I'm going to get. This is the first series that I can say has a lot of the same elements as Everwood. It's awesome.
It definitely has that vibe. I'm glad you ended up liking this. My love of Hallmark channel movies and series doesn't always transfer over to my friends.
__________________
Lydia: Stiles, is this you? Is this actually you?
Stiles: Yeah, it's me. Do you remember the last thing I said to you?
Lydia: You said, 'remember I love you.'
The Crow is offline  
Old 09-24-2016, 09:41 AM
  #19
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 84,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Yeah. If she wanted to make the worst possible impression on them, then she couldn't have done much better than that. She certainly got on my nerves.
She was horrible.

Quote:
You thought he was made in a lab?
LOL No, I mean, I assumed maybe she took off and was living elsewhere or was deceased.

Quote:
I noticed that too. He isn't such an overbearing a-hole to his friends and acquaintances.
I wonder if some of it also had to do with getting through law school. He was not a happy camper and said as much. So maybe he will lighten up more now.

Quote:
It never ends with her. Maybe there's a kind, sensitive artist type around who could be there for her emotionally and eventually physically.
Oh I think so.

Quote:
I'm not sure if it's that or that she'd jealous that another woman is taking care of her son.
I was posting that on the fly so my take changed later as the episode evolved, lol.

Quote:
You could tell he definitely wanted everyone to know that there was nothing between him and his ex anymore. I like that everyone in Abby's family seems to get along with and genuinely like Trace. Even Mick seems to when it isn't about him being a romantic option for Abby.
Yes, it's really cool. Once Abby and Trace work things out he will slide right in and be a great brother-in-law, Grandson-in-law, and yes, son-in-law.

Quote:
I thought so too. Although, I guess if he's not going to be all doped up on morphine and he's really just managing pain, then maybe being in the familiar surroundings of home is better in the long run.
The infection risk is definitely there. But what if he needed an emergency surgery of some sort? It's not like they live in an area where a hospital is right around the corner. I guess I see both the pros and cons.

Quote:
Bree so ships Trabby (Abbace?).
LOL!!!!!!! I am bad at coming up with those squeezed together names.

Quote:
Her earlier attitude makes a bit more sense after that scene.
Exactly.

Quote:
I haven't like that either. The strength of the show is the relationships between the siblings/family, and removing Abby from that weakens the show. I realize it's kind of necessary storywise, but since I think the custody storyline is stupid, I'm less patient with it than I normally would be.
I don't like it at all. We know better, but it kind of seems like she wasn't interested in Kevin's whereabouts two episodes ago and his healing now. It just seems weird that she's so distracted. I think because she's a main character they're giving her a lot to do. But because she's a main and people are so focused on her, she has to be front and center in those family scenes too.

Quote:
Jess is pretty cool. I go back and forth between liking her or Bree best.
I love Bree too.

Quote:
That ticked me off a bit. I'll really be peeved at Mick if it turns out he bought the property because he knew Trace was interested in it, which is probable. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but I doubt it.
I hope it's coincidental but I bet not. Unless he bought it for Abby... it has to do with the wall at school and he wanted her to have her own space. I guess it's possible. I'd prefer this over him taking it away from Trace.

Quote:
To be honest, she deserves it. She walked out on her kids, and that sort of thing isn't something that you get over quickly. That's my main problem with Megan...she seems like she feels hurt when her kids are bitter over the past like she can't understand why they don't just love her now that she's around again.
Her reactions are interesting. It does seem like she has an expectation that she's naturally going to be involved. That's not happening for a long while. In that scene, Connor and Jess didn't deliberately ignore her either. They were natural with their closeness, they were just "on" and Megan has to realize their close dynamics are much more powerful than anything she has with any of them right now. It's going to take a long time.

Quote:
Hopefully she'll get off her butt and start talking to him again. Even if they aren't going to be ripping each other's clothes off, Trace would be a good friend to just talk things out with.
Promo looks a bit promising.

Quote:
It does. Looks like we're finally going to find out what happened in Nashville.
Yes! Hopefully they talk about that and the Leigh situation so they can get it on grow closer towards a reunion.

Quote:
It definitely has that vibe. I'm glad you ended up liking this. My love of Hallmark channel movies and series doesn't always transfer over to my friends.
If not for your influence I never would have tuned in!

Last edited by The Apt; 09-27-2016 at 03:25 AM
The Apt is offline  
Old 09-24-2016, 11:45 AM
  #20
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
I love Deep Rising. It is one of my all-time favorite B-movies.
Though not my favorite one, the film was impressive for me, too. Particularly, the octopus was scary enough for me to have fear of deep sea afterwards.

Last edited by jemappellealvin; 09-25-2016 at 03:35 AM
jemappellealvin is offline  
Old 09-26-2016, 08:43 PM
  #21
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Georgia on My Mind

How weird and forward that this Georgia shows up at their place, telling the family she's engaged to Kevin (they had no idea) and then proceeds to tell them he'll get rehab with them and announced where he'll be living after that.
Colossal nerve if you ask me. I don't care how much she loves Kevin...she's rude and disrespectful. And I agree with Megan...Georgia is cold.
Quote:
I didn't know Trace had a mother.
I don't think anyone did.

Quote:
Connor is nicer to strangers it seems.
He's very very charming with strangers...to the point where they just can't help themselves and kiss him right out of the blue! lol

Quote:
Wow now Abby is dealing with a fraud investigation?!
Ominous! Government can be so scary. I hate when they don't tell you anything!

Quote:
Poor Kevin... the reactions from Mick and Megan were heartbreaking. I think he'd be much better off in a hospital.
Yes..even though he would risk infection. He does need a hospital, and the family shouldn't have to see if like this all day. It's heartbreaking.

Quote:
Trace has a complete dick for a father.
He makes Mick look like father of the year. Terrible.

Quote:
I liked the Jess/Megan scene. Baby steps.
Yes. Everyone was nicer to her this episode...except for Georgia! Win some..lose some.

Awe so Martin has another GF. Stupid fool.

Quote:
Georgia and Megan talk was interesting. I might start liking Georgia. Now I see why she's so blunt.
Nah...I still don't like her. And...what is so wrong with being emotional after what happened at 911. Megan had every right to be....safe or not.
Quote:
I definitely like the Trace/Bree interaction, lol.
Better interaction than Trace and Abby at the moment.

.
Quote:
Kevin/Gran scene was phenomenal. Loved when Kevin talked about his dreams... spiritual as can be!
First thing I thought about was you, Michelle, when I watched this scene.

Quote:
There's definitely a strong sibling dynamic between Connor and Kevin that definitely will be explored. You can tell. I can't wait.
I saw it in a past episode, but not in this one. Did Connor actually see Kevin?

Quote:
I wonder who that person is the Grandfather in Spirit mentioned.
I am really interested as well. Too bad we didn't get to hear what Gram had to say about it Mick got ANOTHER work phone call!

Quote:
Wow Mick bought the property!
Do you think he purposely did this to stop Trace?
__________________
"The harder you work and the more prepared you are for something, you're going to be able to persevere through anything."—Carli Lloyd
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 09-26-2016, 08:49 PM
  #22
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43,299
Quote:
You thought he was made in a lab?
You know what we meant. lol


Quote:
I'm not sure if it's that or that she'd jealous that another woman is taking care of her son.
I think it's a combination of another woman taking care of her son and the fact that this other woman is pushy and cold.
__________________
"The harder you work and the more prepared you are for something, you're going to be able to persevere through anything."—Carli Lloyd
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 09-27-2016, 03:23 AM
  #23
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 84,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Colossal nerve if you ask me. I don't care how much she loves Kevin...she's rude and disrespectful. And I agree with Megan...Georgia is cold.
I was trying to open up some to her but you are right, I'm going back to my initial reaction... she was just rude, disrespectful and cold. Megan was right to have this mother's intuition about her. Georgia certainly doesn't fit in either. We have very warm family members in this family (even Connor, even if he sometimes shows it in colorful ways) and I don't see her fitting in at all unless she changes her behavior and warms up some.

Quote:
I don't think anyone did.
Exactly.

Quote:
He's very very charming with strangers...to the point where they just can't help themselves and kiss him right out of the blue! lol
Now that girl could enter his family territory and she'd fit right in. We didn't even see much of her but she seemed a million times better than Georgia.

Quote:
Yes..even though he would risk infection. He does need a hospital, and the family shouldn't have to see if like this all day. It's heartbreaking.
Exactly. It was such a weird situation.

Quote:
Nah...I still don't like her. And...what is so wrong with being emotional after what happened at 911. Megan had every right to be....safe or not.
I think I am confused over the 911 story. I'll have to go back and listen to it again but you're right about how she came down on Megan inappropriately and to tell her how to react? Disgusting. Megan might have left for NYC (but I have a feeling we're going to get more information on the whys in the present episode we haven't talked about it) but she is still the mother and Georgia had no business talking to her like that. No business whatsoever. I would bet if even Jess overheard how she talked to Megan she would have been livid.

Quote:
First thing I thought about was you, Michelle, when I watched this scene.
I love how natural it was... it should be! Everyone should understand that our loved ones who have passed can easily communicate with us if we allow them to go there. They are better off with endless powers whereas we, as humans, are dense, and limited. We need to let them do their magic and communicate because it can only benefit us while we finish our present lives on earth.

I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this spiritual element!

Quote:
I saw it in a past episode, but not in this one. Did Connor actually see Kevin?
He did off screen. He came home TO see him but stopped and talked with Jess first so he was in route to go there.

Quote:
Do you think he purposely did this to stop Trace?
I don't know... I really hope not!
The Apt is offline  
Old 09-27-2016, 09:21 AM
  #24
Elite Fan

 
The Crow's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 38,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Yes. Everyone was nicer to her this episode...except for Georgia! Win some..lose some.
Yep. Georgia was the only one who kept the Megan hate strong in this episode. I respect her for that. I feel like besides her, Jess is the only one who is giving her the cold shoulder she deserves.
__________________
Lydia: Stiles, is this you? Is this actually you?
Stiles: Yeah, it's me. Do you remember the last thing I said to you?
Lydia: You said, 'remember I love you.'
The Crow is offline  
Old 09-27-2016, 10:10 AM
  #25
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 84,001
I feel like so much family drama has taken place lately they don't even have a chance to focus on their mom leaving years ago. That's part of it.

I started watching some of the current episode and it seems they dig deeper into why she left and the part Mick played in it. I had to stop watching the episode not even 1/4th in so I'm going to start from scratch and watch soon.
The Apt is offline  
Old 09-27-2016, 09:15 PM
  #26
Fan Forum Hero

 
fulfilledღ's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 92,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I feel like so much family drama has taken place lately they don't even have a chance to focus on their mom leaving years ago. That's part of it.
This is what makes me kind of really lose faith in CS and their story development. Their mother leaving is a huge development in how all the kids are so close and so respectful of their father in no matter what decision they make.

The kids are not confiding in their mother. Yeah, she's their mother, but what about those years and years and all those birthdays and Christmases that she didn't bother to at least send a card.

Yeah, yeah, Mick and her didn't have the greatest relationship, so what. She has kids. The kids aren't apart of the marriage squabbles, the marriage is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That sounds excellent Michelle! I'll have check it out! Thanks for the recommendation!
I hope to see your discussions on the board Jerry! I love how in-depth you get on the other shows you comment about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Georgia on My Mind

How weird and forward that this Georgia shows up at their place, telling the family she's engaged to Kevin (they had no idea) and then proceeds to tell them he'll get rehab with them and announced where he'll be living after that.
I don't see Georgia sticking around for long the way she stormed in. I know she apologized for storming in, but seriously, does she really know that family. They don't storm into anywhere, they are very close knit, in fact. And for her to reveal "i'm kevin's fiancee" without even so much as a relation to how they met, it's more of a boom, here I am, ready to take your son away from you more than he already has with the war.

I know that if Georgia marries Kevin, she won't want to live in Chesapeake Shores. I could see it pained her to tell them that he will be staying at home, but it was just temporary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Love Jess and Bree and their dynamic. They're so cute. Love this sister dynamic.
I love how close they are. It really shows they stuck together when their mom died, they stuck together when Kevin went off to war. I can see the three of them as teenagers hanging out together around town, telling each other secrets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
I didn't know Trace had a mother.
It took me a minute to realize the woman was his mother. I just thought he was being nice. That's what Chesapeake Shores do, the help each other without being asked. So it appears that his mother and father...A) don't speak B) Don't even seem to live no the same planet.

It's like Trace is caught in the middle of his mother understanding and his father being a complete jerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
I knew Connor was close to graduating from law school and now it's confirmed since he's taking the bar! I figured that's why Gran wanted him to get through law school then decide on career since he was so close. That is definitely what I figured all along. Connor is nicer to strangers it seems.
He's nicer to that girl anyway I never thought he would have someone special or someone he seems to be very fond of

All of this Connor hot and cold with strangers and his family gives me the impression that something really went down in that family. He seems to be the outcast. They all have their own lives, but they all come to visit, except for Connor. Kevin doesn't count because he's there for medical reasons lol Is it because he's the youngest or that he feels pressure to follow the company line of success in what his family wants him to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Wow now Abby is dealing with a fraud investigation?!
I'm still trying to figure out why the SEC people are after her. I know had something to do with Wes (of course it did) but what?! He had bad relations with a woman and now the SEC people are after Abby. They're divorced, what does she or her lawyer have to do with it. Maybe I don't understand the FEC and how the investigate, but they're after something and not really care how they get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Not a fan of Georgia taking over the home. She's even telling Kevin's mom not to cry. Why?
How dare she tell anyone not to do anything. I'm not a big fan of Megan anyway, but telling a family member not to cry after Kevin comes home beaten and bruises after being blown up. Does this girl have a heart or is she all doctor and feelings left not he floor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Trace is like a true brother-in-law to Jess and Bree. I love how Trace talked to Bree about the situation with his bandmate and Abby possibly thinking something's going on between them. That's definitely why Abby is avoiding him right now! I love how Bree told Trace to come over and see Kevin.
It's like they all grew up together and it's really cool!

I hope, hope and hope and pray some more that we get more scenes with Jess and Bree with Trace. I know we all want Abby and Trace to kiss it out, hug it out and get married and all that jazz. But honestly, seeing Trace with other characters was quite refreshing. He has such a connection with Bree and Jess! I love it, can't get enough of it! Ah, so close!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Poor Kevin... the reactions from Mick and Megan were heartbreaking. I think he'd be much better off in a hospital.
I get that Chesapeake Shores would be a better place for a recovery, but why not a hospital? I think there's a reason why Kevin's not in a hospital and it probably has something to do with Georgia. He needs around the clock care and around the clock medication. Georgia may think she's a great doctor, but she's not GOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Trace has a complete dick for a father.
That we knew, this just out right proves it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Connor might have a girlfriend now!
If that boy doesn't have a girlfriend, I'd be interested to see how he acts with a real girlfriend. I'm glad he's found someone to be happy with, friend or girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Georgia and Megan talk was interesting. I might start liking Georgia. Now I see why she's so blunt.
Georgia can join Megan on the list of people I don't trust on Chesapeake Shores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Connor might be smiling more now that he has a girl. Though he seemed hesitant at the end.
At least not act like he constantly has something better to do than hang out with his family.

But him fake throwing the phone into the river was kinda of funny...not for Abby though

Kevin/Gran scene was phenomenal. Loved when Kevin talked about his dreams... spiritual as can be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
There's definitely a strong sibling dynamic between Connor and Kevin that definitely will be explored. You can tell. I can't wait.
I feel like there's animosity. Like Connor always got pushed around to do what was best for Kevin since Kevin was always off in Iraq. I see some resentment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Wow Mick bought the property!
I was hoping he would buy it for great intentions and Mick did not disappoint. I'm kind of wondering what sort of relationship that it will bring with Mick and Trace. It's obvious that Mick doesn't trust Trace completely. It's all from when Abby was living in Chesapeake Shores before moving to New York, something happened. Maybe it's the reason why she left. That is only thing I can gather why Abby didn't keep in touch with Trace since they are so close right now only after a few weeks of Abby returns to Chesapeake Shores and going through a custody battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Awe Abby is watching Trace singing but she's all jealous watching Trace and Lee. Good!!!
Not interested having Leigh around. But if it gets Trace and Abby moving int he right direction. Bring it on!

I'm not sure what Leigh's real angle is. It's clear she likes Trace, but what is their history. Did they date, were they close when singing together? It's maddening not to know something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Such a great episode. The series is seriously as close to watching Everwood again as I'm going to get. This is the first series that I can say has a lot of the same elements as Everwood. It's awesome.
It's really the first series I can confidently say that I will never be embarrassed to watch anything that would go too far. I love this series.

It's exactly the perfect mixture.

And yes Michelle, I can see a lot of Andy Brown in bringing family together inside of Mick.
__________________
I Love You
I Want To Spend The Rest of My Life With You
Trace & Abby
patricia

Last edited by fulfilledღ; 09-27-2016 at 10:46 PM
fulfilledღ is offline  
Old 09-28-2016, 07:04 AM
  #27
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I feel like so much family drama has taken place lately they don't even have a chance to focus on their mom leaving years ago. That's part of it.
.
I think so, too. It's like all of this Kevin drama has given mom a reprieve.
__________________
"The harder you work and the more prepared you are for something, you're going to be able to persevere through anything."—Carli Lloyd
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 09-28-2016, 06:41 PM
  #28
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 140,340
What channel is this on?
ds44 is offline  
Old 09-28-2016, 07:25 PM
  #29
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
What channel is this on?
The Hallmark Channel.
__________________
"The harder you work and the more prepared you are for something, you're going to be able to persevere through anything."—Carli Lloyd
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 09-28-2016, 07:27 PM
  #30
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 89,015
So is Chesapeake Shores a new series? Is there a way I could catch up on the earlier episodes?
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.