Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2020, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I wonder why the network hasn’t confirmed it officially? Then again, the network has not said it’s inaccurate either. I feel like this network is quirky, dances to the beat of a different drum, and does things when it’s ready.
Old 03-02-2020, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)

I wonder why the network hasn’t confirmed it officially? Then again, the network has not said it’s inaccurate either. I feel like this network is quirky, dances to the beat of a different drum, and does things when it’s ready.

would it be because Hallmark waits to announce ALL their shows at one time? It seems CS is announced by everyone except Hallmark. Correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't the announcement only come when notified by the network first? Like not counting the chickens before the eggs hatch?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-02-2020, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
would it be because Hallmark waits to announce ALL their shows at one time? It seems CS is announced by everyone except Hallmark. Correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't the announcement only come when notified by the network first? Like not counting the chickens before the eggs hatch?
You make an excellent point that Hallmark might be waiting to announce all their shows. I could totally see that as the reasoning behind no official announcement yet. Yes, that's the thing... everyone is announcing but Hallmark, so it has to come from somewhere, a valid source that it's a done deal. Has to be Hallmark you would think yet... they are still officially silent. So mysterious. LOL.
Old 03-14-2020, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think if Hallmark announces one show's renewal, then they will start getting hounded by other fans/producers/writers about their respective shows' fate
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-15-2020, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

That definitely makes sense.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to say that lately the Hallmark Channel has been a good escape from all the news channels.
Old 03-15-2020, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I've been watching Netflix like crazy or shows on my DVR.
Old 03-19-2020, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't gotten to that point yet, still lots of my favorite programs still have new episodes. So we'll see
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-19-2020, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

That's good. I refuse to watch any major media news networks. It's not healthy. I am following doctors only that know what they are talking about like Dr. Drew Pinsky.

I watch The Flash, Supergirl, Batwoman, Riverdale, Katy Keene presently. I am hoping Katy Keene filmed the entire first season but not sure. The others stopped production early so who knows how it will work.

Also... I am wondering when Cheseapeake Shores will even start filming the new season. At this rate we might not even get a new season for another year!
Old 07-11-2020, 02:13 AM
I am a basketball genius!

Unfortunately "Katy Keene" has been cancelled. I recently saw Treat Williams in an episode of "Blue Bloods". I've also seen him in "The Substitute 2" & "Deadfalll". "Flashpoint, is an old film, but I want to watch that, along with "Things to do in Denver When You're Dead".
Old 07-11-2020, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Unfortunately "Katy Keene" has been cancelled. I recently saw Treat Williams in an episode of "Blue Bloods". I've also seen him in "The Substitute 2" & "Deadfalll". "Flashpoint, is an old film, but I want to watch that, along with "Things to do in Denver When You're Dead".
Yes, I have seen Treat in Blue Bloods...a win win for me. Love Treat and love Blue Bloods!
Old 07-11-2020, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I'm so sad about Katy Keene. What a great show. I'm hoping another network picks it up but it's doubtful. Treat is such a phenomenal actor.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:00 PM

It was OK I thought. I wasn't I think in its demographic though. Is "Everwood" your favourite role of his?
Old 07-11-2020, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

It is. He's fabulous. Treat on his own is worth watching Everwood. But Everwood's ensemble cast is amazing. The show had no business on the WB. It's not a teen show. More in the category of a high quality family show. It has a CBS type of flavor.
Old 07-11-2020, 04:50 PM

I didn't mind it being on The WB, though for whatever reasons not enough people watched that network in general.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread