Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yeah, that was great. I love how she calls him a jerk.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

That was just a perfect scene.

Also, I like when they show Ephram learning how to drive.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The best.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely episode.

All the Colin/Amy/Bright moments were sad and ti was obvious he wasn't going to make it through the surgery.

It was cute when Ephram said that he understood if Andy wanted to be a surgeon again. I was glad that he told Ephram the truth.

AMY AND EPHRAM WERE FREAKING ADORABLE OMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. When Ephram said he was home! <3. Such a great arc to the season.

The Colin SL was just so heartbreaking. When Andy had Colin count backwards... . Just too sad.

also I did this for gilmore girls when I rewatched that whole series so I decided to do it again for this one

Favorite/Least Favorite Character
Favorite this season was definitely Ephram. I could see his POV clearly. I loved how genuine he was and different he was, especially around Amy. He had a few jerk moments but for the most part really sweet guy.
Least favorite was maybe Colin. Just too much focus on him I think. I also didnt love Laynie much this time around. Of course Colin's parents were the worst.

Favorite/Least favorite couple
Favorite was E/A of course. From the beginning the just had so much angst and a strong connection.
Least favorite was probably Nina and her husband. Something just never clicked there and i never got why she was with him. I also wasnt that fond of Amy's obsession with Colin.

Fav/Least fav friendships
Andy/Nina were so great. Also loved Ephram/Bright when they were actually on good terms. Harold/Amy relationship was sweet too.
No least favorite honestly! Maybe Colin/Bright just because it was reliving the past glory years and things werent the same.

Favourite/least fav Storyline Arc:
Favorite was maybe simply just Ephram moving to Everwood and adjusting. The Colin SL was very well done too even if I preferred it when it was more subtle.
Least favorite was unfortunately anything to do with the parents. Most of that stuff sort of bores me but there wasn't really a SL I hated.

Favourite/Least fav Episode
Favorites were 101, truly phenomenal opening episode!, 110 because I liked everyone in one place, 112 because of the cute e/a stuff, 113 great stuff with Colin here, 118 loved seeing the stuff with ephram and his mom, 123 because its the finale!
Least favs: 104, 109, 111, 114, 117, 120, 122 (no really good reasons, just preferred some others)

Most shocking moment? Saddest moment?
saddest was just Colin's entire storyline. Shocking, I'm really not sure. Maybe finding out that Ephram's mom had the affair

What were you disappointed with? what would you change/have done differently?
I dont have a lot of criticism. Season 1 was really well done. It had so much heart i loved so many of the storylines. But maybe cutting out the random characters that didnt add much to the SL

What storyline/relationship/character/etc. would you have liked more development for?
maybe nina and her husband. We only saw him twice. Or more development for Delia or Bright because they were such background characters.

What do you want to see happen next season?
Had I not known what was going to happen (and because I cant even remember a lot of it) I'd say more andy/nina romantic undertones. More focus on Delia and what shes going through. More bright development. More E/A flirtation.

How would you rank the season/Compare it to previous seasons?
It was an amazing first season! I think the other seasons will not be able to compare to this one in my eyes. So many things to love about it.
Season 1- 10/10
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ Excellent thoughts and answers!
Reply   Post New Thread