Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2008, 05:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tos
. . . get the word out . . . Stephanie will be on CSI:Miami this Monday on CBS at 10PM ET. I'm definitely going to check it out, and I'm actually a bit excited to see her. Check it out, peeps.
I sure will! Thanks for further passing on this important news, Tos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tos
Hopefully it's more like Emily's L&O:SVU stint and less like Tom Amandes' Numbers stint.
Yeah, I know! What a crock that was!! His time on "The Riches" seems to have been worthwhile though! I heard he played dad to one juvenile delinquent who skipped school. I can just imagine. Hee! I gotta see that episode ("Field of Dreams")! It has Lee Garlington (aka Brenda Baxworth), too, for crying out loud!!
So, yes, hopefully Stephanie has a really juicy part. (<--I freakin' almost typed Nina! Heh, heh.)
And it better air, too. I say that because sometimes what they say is going to be on is not always what's going to be on. It is almost always but there still are those sometimes, like, last Sunday when I scheduled the new "Cold Case" episode (feat. Paul Wesley and Rob Nagle) to record, I ended up with 90% of a stinkin "Big Brother" ep. and only like 10 mins. of what I thought was going to air in its entirety at its scheduled time! Rawr!!
Anyway. . . shadow, Tos, everyone else. . .
Don't miss Stephanie Niznik in 'To Kill a Predator', the brand new episode of "CSI: Miami", airing tomorrow night (April 21) at 10:00 PM ET, on CBS!

(Oh, yeah, I hope IMDb isn't wrong. That'd suck!!)

Last edited by detritus85; 04-20-2008 at 06:26 AM
detritus85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

GREAT pics of Stephanie there, shadow. Thanks for posting 'em. She looks wicked hot!

Thanks again for the info, detritus. Invaluable. Especially when we get to see Nina, er, Stephanie! I did it too.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Accidentally double posted. Sorry!
Old 04-21-2008, 08:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Stephanie does look pretty good, especially in the other photos as they don't look all Photoshop'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tos
Thanks again for the info, detritus. Invaluable. Especially when we get to see Nina, er, Stephanie! I did it too.
You're soo welcome, Tos! Heh, heh.
Yeah, and an actress by the name of Jordan Hinson, who in this tv stint goes by the name of. . .wait for it. . . Hannah, plays Stephanie's daughter or, possibly, niece but most likely the former. So, don't forget:
it airs TONIGHT at 10:00 PM ET, on CBS!!
Old 04-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Loyal Fan

WTF???? 2 scenes? I sat through that crapfest for 2 scenes(one of them being with that horrendously orange monotone....thing!). GRR!!!

Ugh. That said...she has really nice blue eyes.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
ShadowMagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
WTF???? 2 scenes? I sat through that crapfest for 2 scenes(one of them being with that horrendously orange monotone....thing!). GRR!!!

I taped it, haven't seen it yet. I was going to watch it live, but I couldn't be bothered and I've heard the horror stories about this show. Was it worth seeing her to go through it all?

Can't wait to see the blue eyes!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 04-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Ehh...I...really dont know. I dont think I can give an answer on the show. It was too...something...for me. Lol.

Wow thats bad.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
ShadowMagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Somebody or something does not want me to see Stephanie Niznik. Mostly my stupidity. I taped an hour of FOX news instead of CSI:Miami. Bloody hell. Luckily it was only two scenes, but the next time she gets on something, my stupid tape better tape when I want it to tape! Or maybe I should recheck I have it on the right channel next time. Oy! *smacks head*
Old 05-06-2008, 02:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
I taped it, haven't seen it yet. I was going to watch it live, but I couldn't be bothered and I've heard the horror stories about this show. Was it worth seeing her to go through it all?
Can't wait to see the blue eyes!
Aww, Shadow. It wasn't bad (imo). As far as it being worthwhile for diehard Stephanie fans relating to how much screentime she got, not exactly. But it still was better than the Amandes' "Numb3rs" farce.
"Horrendously orange monotone. . . . thing!" Nice Rex Linn description (for CSI: Miami anyway)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tos
Somebody or something does not want me to see Stephanie Niznik. Mostly my stupidity. I taped an hour of FOX news instead of CSI:Miami. Bloody hell. Luckily it was only two scenes, but the next time she gets on something, my stupid tape better tape when I want it to tape! Or maybe I should recheck I have it on the right channel next time. Oy! *smacks head*
Oh, my God, that's hilarious!!! Sorry though.

Have you seen the IMDb page for Stephanie's film, The Twenty? It has several photos (only one w/Stephanie though) and a poster.
You also get:
'Life is Wild' Actress Stars in The Twenty (BuddyTV, posted September 22, 2007)

Production Assistant Jax Baker shares experience of helping to produce the dramatic motion picture The Twenty (view 21 set photos)

Take in some info about Clancy Brown who stars in the film. (<<--scroll down a bit) I noticed the description of his character on this page, however, is strangely incorrect.

I'm not being presumptuous in thinking you haven't discovered the above, right? Just tryin to help out.

Last edited by detritus85; 05-06-2008 at 03:40 AM
Old 05-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

The other day I found an email address for Sassaba Productions which produced the dramatic film The Twenty. I just typed out this really great email and sent it BUT. . . it was one of those undeliverable deals. RAWWWR. That sucks.
I sent an email to David Japka, a producer for the film, but that went the same way.

I sooo wanted some more information on it, like when the heck it'll be seen by the general public.
Does someone here already know something about the film as to when it will be released?

ETA: On the website where I got Mr. Japka's defunct email address, I read this really well-written, encouraging article titled 'Sweatshop Hollywood: How to Take Back a Little of Your Life and Still Earn a Living' by Robert Allan Wald, and it applies to everyone in every industry -- or situation. I just wanted to pass the encouragement on to you guys.

Last edited by detritus85; 05-12-2008 at 12:12 AM
Old 05-22-2008, 07:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ohhh, no!!!
Did any of you remember that it was Stephanie's 41st birthday on Tuesday, the 20th?

It totally slipped my mind!

(belated) to you, Stephanie! I hope all is well and that you celebrated the hell out of your birthday.
I hope The Twenty will be released in some way soon. And someone get this woman on TV!! She is too good to be shrouded in obscurity. Gosh.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, that's awesome... Stephanie and I have the same birthday.

Like Michael Scott from The Office said (look in my sig), I have a perfect icebreaker if I ever meet her.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, that's cool.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Mabe!!

I hope you celebrated like crazy!!

How old are you, (if you don't mind me asking)?

((*thinks* Hmm. I'd have the perfect icebreaker if I ever met Alexis Bledel. Or Amy Poehler, or Marc Anthony or David Copperfield. . . or Christopher Rich, or Ed Begley Jr., or Peter Falk, or B.B. King . . . or Lauren Bacall))

ETA: shadow, did you see the The Twenty info a few posts down??

Last edited by detritus85; 06-07-2008 at 12:34 PM
Old 06-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Aw, Katie, you're so sweet!

As much as I'd love to say 20 years old, I have to be honest here and say 27 years old. No matter how old I am getting, I will always be much younger than Stephanie - 14 years younger, to be exact. Even better with Cher - 35 years younger...

Quote:
((*thinks* Hmm. I'd have the perfect icebreaker if I ever met Alexis Bledel. Or Amy Poehler, or Marc Anthony or David Copperfield. . . or Christopher Rich, or Ed Begley Jr., or Peter Falk, or B.B. King . . . or Lauren Bacall))
You have to share your birthday with many celebrities! I would come up with only two and hope it stays that way. Are you much younger than any of them?

"The Twenty" sounds good, btw.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Happy belated birthdays to Stephanie and Mabe! That's very cool, sharing your birthday with an Everwoodian. That must mean something. Watch out for your next door neighbour, he might have a big crush on you and not even realize it!

I share mine with Spike Lee, William Hurt, Holly Hunter, one of the greatest hockey players of all time, Bobby Orr, and ooh! The Late Great Mr. Rogers. Much younger than all of those, if you wanted to know.
Reply   Post New Thread