Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2017, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Wouldn't surprise if they were picking in the top ten for the draft next year.
I would be surprised if they were not picking in the top ten in next years draft.

An analyst said the other day Arizona is already in rebuild mode. They will never admit as much but they truly are. Larry Fitz is winding down his career, they have an aging QB who cannot play at the level he once played. They are drafting younger players and need to get rid of the old vets within the next 1-2 years max. They have a special talent, an elite RB who can do it all (catch, run) and he's deserving of getting some players that are younger and will be with him for the long haul. A new coach would help the team as well.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I would be surprised if they were not picking in the top ten in next years draft.

An analyst said the other day Arizona is already in rebuild mode. They will never admit as much but they truly are. Larry Fitz is winding down his career, they have an aging QB who cannot play at the level he once played. They are drafting younger players and need to get rid of the old vets within the next 1-2 years max. They have a special talent, an elite RB who can do it all (catch, run) and he's deserving of getting some players that are younger and will be with him for the long haul. A new coach would help the team as well.
They definitely are in rebuild mode and probably will admit it when Fitz/Palmer/Arians retire.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
They definitely are in rebuild mode and probably will admit it when Fitz/Palmer/Arians retire.
Bingo. Exactly. They still have a fairly good defense. I am not sure what the median age is for their defense. But it's obvious that offense needs completely changed up minus David Johnson.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Bingo. Exactly. They still have a fairly good defense. I am not sure what the median age is for their defense. But it's obvious that offense needs completely changed up minus David Johnson.
Their defense might be fairly young, since most of the stars were drafted in this decade.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Cleveland Indians

They won again tonight! Their streak is 22 amazing games! This is incredible. What's not surprising is their game tonight was not nationally televised. If this were NY, Boston, LA it would have been. It's a shame but oh well.

22 games!
That's been all over the news regarding Cleveland's record! Fantastic!
Old 09-15-2017, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Their defense might be fairly young, since most of the stars were drafted in this decade.
That's true, you're right.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
That's been all over the news regarding Cleveland's record! Fantastic!
It should have been televised last night though. This is massive yet wasn't televised. It's a shame. Mike Golic, fellow Cleveland native, said this morning it's criminal it wasn't televised. We know why though. Now it might get more coverage this weekend if the streak continues but it was on the back burner last night due to the market/teams playing, and it's a filthy shame.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Houston Texans' J.J. Watt says finger is 'pretty messed up' after win over Cincinnati Bengals

Bone was exposed, Watt had to check to see if his finger was still attached! He played right after he injured it, then played after the reinjury.

Could you imagine the soccer wimps with this sort of injury? Landon would have retired.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It should have been televised last night though. This is massive yet wasn't televised. It's a shame. Mike Golic, fellow Cleveland native, said this morning it's criminal it wasn't televised. We know why though. Now it might get more coverage this weekend if the streak continues but it was on the back burner last night due to the market/teams playing, and it's a filthy shame.
You're right. THe game should have been nationally televised.

Quote:
Could you imagine the soccer wimps with this sort of injury? Landon would have retired
He would have at least taken a HUGE break to find himself.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's true, you're right.
I sure so though lol.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Houston Texans' J.J. Watt says finger is 'pretty messed up' after win over Cincinnati Bengals

Bone was exposed, Watt had to check to see if his finger was still attached! He played right after he injured it, then played after the reinjury.

Could you imagine the soccer wimps with this sort of injury? Landon would have retired.
Soccer players are pretty soft haha. Rugby players are pretty tough too
Old 09-15-2017, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
You're right. THe game should have been nationally televised.

Quote:
He would have at least taken a HUGE break to find himself.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I sure so though lol.
lol I just looked it up. They have some older vets but way more very young players on D.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Soccer players are pretty soft haha. Rugby players are pretty tough too
Absolutely. I swear the women's soccer players at the highest level are tougher than the men. I cannot stand how the men flop all the damn time. It's so annoying. I played soccer and made every team I tried out for, traveling and high school then blew out my knees before being able to play Division I soccer. So I completely understand the game of soccer too (I also played basketball and played on all the top teams) and seeing the men and how they play the game frustrates me to no end. The diving/the flopping, the play acting, rolling around like they are in the worst pain ever when a Rugby, football, or hockey player wouldn't even STOP for those soft knicks and injuries. Drives me crazy.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

By the way... the Minnesota Lynx professional basketball team is playing on the famous University of Minnesota Gophers classic basketball court for the playoffs. I actually played on that famous court back when I was 16 for a country-wide basketball tournament. All the best players from each state came and formed teams. It was an awesome experience. I also played on a few other famous soccer fields and basketball courts as well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread