Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2017, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Sports #120: Super Bowl approaching and Bruce Arena breathes new life into the USMNT

SPORTS

Amazing Alex Morgan.....

2015 Women's World Cup.....

Jordan Morris

Sokolov & Anderson

Christian Pulisic

Old 01-27-2017, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread!!
Old 01-27-2017, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this article. So positive. I love that the players are relaxed...comfortable...but are also working hard. That is so important. JK couldn't get this out of his players. He had them on edge and jumping through hoops.
Old 01-27-2017, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Did you play your game against Serbia?

I finally found decent quality video for the free program of the figure skating pair I like:

Just last summer they started training in USA with John Zimmerman. This third place is their best European championship ever and the scores they had for both routines are their best ever. They were on fire. When I saw their free program it wasn't perfect, but I still loved it and basically fell in love with them. But on that championship they just nailed it. Love the music, the way they are dress and the choreography. It's definitely different. Not a classic figure skating choreography, but I think that this is why it is working so well. It's something new and fresh. Love that they are not dressed in the classic figure skating attire. It's simple and yet kind of how we would dress every day. Seriously love everything about this program.

Last edited by secretk; 01-28-2017 at 12:59 AM
Old 01-28-2017, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Koni, we're playing our game on Sunday.

Arena's first U.S. lineup of 2017 should offer glimpse of March qualifying options - Goal.com

http://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/38781553
Old 01-28-2017, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Serena Williams defeats Venus Williams in Australian Open final, sets Open era record with 23rd Grand Slam title
Old 01-28-2017, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I love this article. So positive. I love that the players are relaxed...comfortable...but are also working hard. That is so important. JK couldn't get this out of his players. He had them on edge and jumping through hoops.
Well said.
Old 01-28-2017, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I didn't see you posted on Serena! What a champion.

Looking forward to seeing that midfield with that trio. I think SK will fit in nicely. I also think Bradley's preferred position allows Jones to embrace his strengths too.

Goalie is up in the air (but with seemingly good choices).

Zusi must be good in his new position.

We'll see how things go tomorrow!
Old 01-28-2017, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread! Did you play your game against Serbia?

I finally found decent quality video for the free program of the figure skating pair I like:

Just last summer they started training in USA with John Zimmerman. This third place is their best European championship ever and the scores they had for both routines are their best ever. They were on fire. When I saw their free program it wasn't perfect, but I still loved it and basically fell in love with them. But on that championship they just nailed it. Love the music, the way they are dress and the choreography. It's definitely different. Not a classic figure skating choreography, but I think that this is why it is working so well. It's something new and fresh. Love that they are not dressed in the classic figure skating attire. It's simple and yet kind of how we would dress every day. Seriously love everything about this program.
Nice! Thanks for the video. When is the next event?
Old 01-28-2017, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

What hour and where will be the game with Serbia?

Cool about Serena winning. I mean I am sure that you would have been happy no matter who won, but it's great that Serena set up a record. Michelle you totally knew who will win!

Not sure when is the next figure skating event. Right now my Internet is kind of slow so I have no patience to look for it . I will check later and let you know.
Old 01-28-2017, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Sounds good!

Serena is breaking all kinds of records. It's incredible. She's definitely the best female tennis player to ever play that game. What a champion.

The USA/Serbia game is:

Quote:
January 29, 2017 1 PM PT MNT vs Serbia
https://www.ussoccer.com/schedule-tickets
Old 01-29-2017, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Federer/Nadal

I was wrong about not really caring about this final. I mean, I still don't care who wins, but I got up and turned it on and now I can't turn it off!

This is another epic match.
Old 01-29-2017, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Federer is hurt in the fifth set. His thigh is injured. You hate to see something like that affect the outcome but it seems like he is completely off his game now.
Old 01-29-2017, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Nadal has struggled in every service game in the fifth set despite the injury to Federer who just got the break.
Old 01-29-2017, 07:35 AM
Administrator

Does anyone watch the Pro Bowl? I never do. They used to have it in Hawaii the week after the Super Bowl but this year the game is today and it's in Orlando, Florida. The NFL must be getting cheap!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread