Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)
looks much better than the original cap.

I wonder if Sarah realizes she has some weirdo fans...

I sure hope not, hee. I guess I shouldn't mention that I thought crazy Sarah was kinda hot. Oh wait, I think I did just mention that! Seriously, though, she looked great that episode. I really liked her hair-do.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 03-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

^hey, I get it. she had SOMETHING radiating off her in that scene.
Ellie
Old 03-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Heh, nothing wrong with that. It's the charisma. She's got that in spades anyway, and apparently it's that much stronger when she's, you know, insane. (It's a real shame that she's not playing the psycho ex in Tug.) But -- and I say this as a straight female -- she is kind of hot these days. Must be the liberation of no longer being asked to play a teenage character, .
Old 03-29-2009, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

she really is hot these days. It's because they way dorked her down for Hannah.
Ellie
Old 03-29-2009, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

Hee, I don't know, I always thought Hannah was kinda hot too. I'm a sucker for glasses, though. But she is definitely looking amazing these days. No wonder they've put her in Grey's Anatomy in a newsroom with In the Box.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 03-29-2009, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

Tying things to the Patriots thread -- now I'm putting in a vote for Sarah and Greg in a project together, wearing glasses they don't really need! Whew. That would be a whole lot of nerdy hotness, right there, hee.

Hey, anyone happen to know exactly when the network pilot-picking season begins and ends? (I'm stupid right now, sorry, I can't remember the actual term for this.) I'm just wondering when we'll know for sure if Inside the Box will be picked up, and, if so, whether we'll get it in fall or as a midseason replacement. I assume it will be picked up for fall, especially given the Grey's connection and the number of shows ABC axed this past season, but it would just be good to know for sure.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Upfronts are usually in the middle of May, so we should know by then if not before
I made my icon.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Upfronts! That's it. Thanks, heh.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Ausiello is reporting in his latest column that Sarah will guest star in the May 15th season finale of Numbers.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 04-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

And there I thought we wouldn't see her for a while. How wrong I was. Hurray to being wrong!

Awesome! Thanks shadow. Hopefully her stint goes better than the last Everwoodian who was on Numbers. And involves more crazy eye.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Hmm. That is a show she hasn't been on before. I hate Numb3rs, because it makes me sleepy, but, crud. They'd better treat her better than they did Tom. I mean, I watched a few weeks ago because Pau Gasol and Jordan Farmar of the Lakers were on, and they had more substantial material than Tom had. But anyway.

Hey, Ellie, you can actually watch this appearance! Yay, CBS! (But if she really had to guest on another CBS procedural, I would have preferred Without a Trace, since their guest stars get lots to work with.)
Old 04-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, ooh, look at what she'll be playing:

Quote:
Callis will play a charismatic sociopath who is suspected of abducting Amita. Drew co-stars as one of his followers.
Good chances that she'll be caraaaazzzzy.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Ooh, ooh, look at what she'll be playing:

Good chances that she'll be caraaaazzzzy.
Oh Great! She and Greg are both portraying crazy followers! Maybe their two characters can get together for a spinoff.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Whoot! Crazy eyes! Aw, she must know how much we love her as a loon. She's good to her fans.

*gasp* And Greg's weird indie flick has him as a guy who falls in love with a follower of a charismatic sociopath! Oh, the freaky places this coincidence is taking my mind.

ETA: Of course Betty and I bring up Greg's movie at the same time.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Hee, and I bring up Sarah going crazy in reference to Greg's movie. We're all collectively weird. It's official at this point.

Betty, you have to check out the clips Ellie posted on the third page in her link. You can see Sarah all crazy and awesome, and not as weird as Greg going crazy and...not so awesome as it looks like he'll be.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread