Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Huh, 6 books! I had NO idea. Good for her, money in the pocket plus it must be fun too. You're right, she certainly does have the voice for those kind of books. If you check any out, let us know how they are!
Hey! Long time no activity guys! I gotta revive this!

Grad school has kept me busy (though not busy enough not to do a full series Everwood watch back in August! Man, I miss this show.)

I also have listened to Sarah narrate 3 books, and she is pretty good. I'm surprised she is able to do pretty well keeping all the voices different, and even voicing dudes. Lauren Oliver's books are going to be a YA trilogy, but the last one hasn't come out yet, and I am super excited for the third to come out and I hope Sarah narrates again. It's a really interesting distopic America in the future where love is viewed as a disease. Cool stuff.

Sarah's part on Grey's has been slowly increasing. They cut some cast members so the remaining characters seem to get more time. That said her plot is a little frustrating at times. Not to get into much detail, but Sarah again has been doing a really good job with some pretty shoddy lines, and her flair for comedy is on display. Last week week she was teaching an intern character and they both encountered something that made them nauseated and it was so funny. She also tried to be a hard a*s and that was pretty funny too. I have got good hopes for better stories this week, and the rest of the season. at the very least however, Sarah's hair this season has been fabulous. Even people who hate her character have commented how beautiful she has looked. The red suits her.

And lastly per Sarah's twitter, it looks as though she and Peter have joined a sort of hipster Christmas band. But they are pretty good, and it's cute to see them having fun. This song is called Drunks in the Choir. She sings and Peter plays in a couple of other songs on this site. (I picked this one only because the lead singers hair cracked me up so much, which is terrible, but what can I say?)

Happy Holidays guys and hope all is well.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Holidays for you as well! Thanks for the updates.

Conn8d, do you have any photos of Sarah's hair?
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Happy Holidays for you as well! Thanks for the updates.

Conn8d, do you have any photos of Sarah's hair?
Oh yes. Her hair has been gifed.

People may not like April, but everyone appreciates the fabulous hair. (Also, even though I am probably the only one who cares, dark blue scrubs! woo! Attending time)

credit

Last edited by conn8d; 12-10-2012 at 10:11 PM
conn8d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The red hair is definitely flattering.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Hi, Conn8d, thanks for stopping by again and for the great information and pictures!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Trailer for an itty bitty independent film Sarah made that is apparently coming out soon:
Waking Marshall Walker

Seems to be a lot of UVA alums in it, and I guess she said the actor playing the title character was a a big mentor of hers in college. Looks like it should be pretty good.

And to maybe keep this thread alive a bit, any thoughts on what Hannah's Christmas in 2012 would be like? She would be 24. What would you all have her be doing?

I imagine her doing something with the Abbots of course, but I do think it would be cool if her mom and brother could come down and join too, since by now they'd be used to different kinds of holidays without her father. I dunno.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by conn8d; 12-25-2012 at 05:38 AM
conn8d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Right guys, sorry to double post, but Sarah had a really awesome little scene in Grey's tonight. Very well acted, and hair looking gorgeous. She finds out some not so nice news, (semi-like when Bright comes clean in Everwood) handles it like a pro, and has this little moment where she wipes a tear and it's just wonderful. Thought you might appreciate it.

Happy 2013
Old 01-18-2013, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Wow, that looks like a great scene, thanks for sharing!

How big of a part does she have on Greys?

Quote:
And to maybe keep this thread alive a bit, any thoughts on what Hannah's Christmas in 2012 would be like? She would be 24. What would you all have her be doing?
Great question, sorry I missed it the first time around.

I am with you, it would be Abbott related since she'd be married to Bright and still best friends with Amy. I also could see Hannah taking Bright back to Minnesota to see where she grew up and how she used to celebrate Christmas when she was little.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sarah is a series regular on that show, but has been a little more minor compared to some of the originals who have been with the show from the beginning. However the latest episodes have been more involved for her, and for one of the first times ever, her character has been featured in the two latest press releases, so it looks like she has a pretty good arc coming up.

The scene from last night was really beautifully done. Well acted, well blocked, and well lit. Notably so. Sarah, but also Jesse (the other actor in the scene) really showed their chops.

Quote:
I am with you, it would be Abbott related since she'd be married to Bright and still best friends with Amy. I also could see Hannah taking Bright back to Minnesota to see where she grew up and how she used to celebrate Christmas when she was little.
My total headcanon for Bright and Hannah is that they got married right after she finished college! I would have loved to see a visit to Minnesota for them. I would have loved to know/see more about her family. I feel like it was such an integral part of her character, especially given her relationship with her father. And yet, we met her mom like once, and we hardly ever heard about her brother. If I could pop into the Everwoodverse in present times, Hannah's brother would be one I'd like to meet.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by conn8d (View Post)
Sarah is a series regular on that show, but has been a little more minor compared to some of the originals who have been with the show from the beginning. However the latest episodes have been more involved for her, and for one of the first times ever, her character has been featured in the two latest press releases, so it looks like she has a pretty good arc coming up.

The scene from last night was really beautifully done. Well acted, well blocked, and well lit. Notably so. Sarah, but also Jesse (the other actor in the scene) really showed their chops.
That's so great! Sarah is a great actress and deserves this so much. What season is this show on?

Quote:
My total headcanon for Bright and Hannah is that they got married right after she finished college! I would have loved to see a visit to Minnesota for them. I would have loved to know/see more about her family. I feel like it was such an integral part of her character, especially given her relationship with her father. And yet, we met her mom like once, and we hardly ever heard about her brother. If I could pop into the Everwoodverse in present times, Hannah's brother would be one I'd like to meet.
Agreed so much. That is precisely when I'd see Bright/Hannah getting married as well. They would take about six months to slowly get back into romantic mode and then sweetly enter romance again where it's so real, comfortable and beautiful for the both of them. A few years later, they would get married. Yes, Hannah's backstory was so interesting, I really wish there would have been more time to hit on this. I think it would have been great. So many amazing Bright/Hannah scenes could have been conjured up as a result. Oh yes, Hannah's brother would have been so great to see as much. If there would have been a season 5, they could have certainly gone there with her brother and family as a whole. It's too bad we didn't have the chance to see this.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That's so great! Sarah is a great actress and deserves this so much. What season is this show on?
That she does. Grey's is in it's 9th season, and I think this is her 3rd on the show as a regular.

From Sarah's twitter: "at the little guy's first birthday party!!"

The '3rd party' we all used to talk about is now one year old and walking. So cute.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Lovely picture!
Old 01-21-2014, 08:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Don't know if any of you guys are still around, but Sarah got top billing in a comedy movie! (Above Sean Astin and Patricia Heaton, which is kind of cool). I think it's going to be in theaters on mother's day.

Here is the trailer.

As far as I know, aside from this and Grey's Sarah's got a couple other things on the pot that are filming soon. So it goes along with a lot of what this thread has talked about wanting to see. She's doing movies and more comedy.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

That trailer looks really good! I love Heaton and Astin is awesome too. So great that Sarah is in a movie with them and even has the star role. The movie looks funny with high quality. I definitely want to check it out. Thanks for the link and information!
Old 05-14-2014, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Sarah Drew is like Meredith Monroe, they don't age. I remember Sarah playing the seventeen year old Hannah and I thought she was about fifteen playing older, you could have knocked me over when I looked her up and found out she was twenty four.
TL22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread