Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2006, 09:24 AM
buffyannAlex

(Read First) Newbie Central : Introduction & Board Guide, Everwood Ressources

(Newbie Central)

"Welcome to Everwood"
Introduction & Board Guide, Everwood Ressources !

Everything you need to know when you're a newbie

Welcome to the Everwood community !

This thread is designed to help all the newbies find their way in the Everwood board.
This board is like a little family, it's a very nice board with lots of insightful discussions. and we'd like to welcome you all into this community.

Get to know each other

This board is like a little family. Most of us call each other by our first names so it maybe be confusing at first but you need to know this community is very friendly.

A webpage has been created to collect information on every regular member of this thread. It will help you get to know everyone on this board.
See the list of the members here

To old members, you can reintroduce yourself here and I'll add you to the page sorry for the incovenience.

Introduce Yourself
The first step in this board would be to introduce yourself and let us know who you are. This is this thread's purpose. Post here and give us the following informations about yourself :

Name:
Fan of Everwood since:
Favorite Everwood Character :
I love Everwood because:
Other shows addiction :
Ships (Everwood and other shows):
What you need to know about me:

Everwood Thread Guide
Here's the list of thread already created. Please DO NOT create a thread here without checking it doesn't already exist. If you have any doubt, ask your sponsor or on the Q & A Thread.
To Mods & Thread creators, please update this list when creating a new thread for each topic so we could keep this list up to date. Thanks.

General Episodes/Series Related Discussion
Specific Topic Discussion/Debate Threads
Multimedia, Fanfic, Fanart & Music Video
Shippers Thread
Relationships Thread
Appreciation threads
Foreign Languages Threads
Misc. Thread
Everwood Games & Fun Threads
Off Topic Threads
Everwood Ressources
Here's a list of thread that might come useful when looking for information Everwood related.
Devoted to Everwood Scripts & Transcripts :: Site Index
Everwood Episode Guide on TV.com
Everwood Music : Everything about the music on Everwood
Everwood Fan Websites
Some Fan Website Everwood related that you may find interesting
wanna add your Everwood site to the list ?, PM me or ask for it on this thread

Everwood Role Playing
Join the community to roleplay
Buffyann Everwood Fanart
Some Fanart, Fanfic and mainly Everwood Music Videos

Now that you know everything, Have fun here !

Last edited by buffyannAlex; 11-08-2007 at 01:51 AM

Old 08-30-2006, 09:26 AM
buffyannAlex

This thread is an attempt at a new Introduction & Newbie guide thread. Some information may be missing. Don't hesitate to tell me and suggest stuff.
I'll edit some stuff in the next few days with banner & links and all the threads list (I didn't reported all of them yet).

I hope you'll like this thread

Last edited by buffyannAlex; 10-17-2007 at 01:50 AM

Old 08-30-2006, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Oh my GOD, Alex, this looks AMAZING!

I am totally floored by the work and creativity that you put into this thread. WOW! You really are amazing, I can't even believe how phenonemal this is. It's outstanding!

And just so everyone knows, this was all Alex, she thought of the idea for this thread, she planned it, she created it. She runs this thread, period.

Thanks so much, Alex. You're incredible!
Old 08-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I am in total agreement with what Michelle said Alex, this thread is amazing! The idea itself, when you presented it to me, sounded great! But then actually seeing it.. wow! So so awesome!

You always gotta be doin a project, eh? Can't wait to see how this thread/idea turns out
Old 08-31-2006, 02:51 AM
buffyannAlex

Thanks girls

Okay, I went to the depth of this forum and came out with a list of thread for the first post.

Turns out, there's some very interesting threads that must have gone past page one and that we forgot but I think some of them are really interesting and could be revive for some discussions

A little note: if any of you create a new thread once the older reaches 300 posts, please update the link in the first post (or ask me to do it) so we could keep this list up to date.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex (View Post)
Turns out, there's some very interesting threads that must have gone past page one and that we forgot but I think some of them are really interesting and could be revive for some discussions
Stims when I get bored and theres nothign else to do, I'll surf the old threads... And like you, I'll find some cool ones that have been long since forgotten. Feel free to bump a few, Alex! Bring 'em back up and perhaps they wil be poopular once more. Ya never know! (That's what I do, hehe!)

Quote:
A little note: if any of you create a new thread once the older reaches 300 posts, please update the link in the first post (or ask me to do it) so we could keep this list up to date.
Yeah, no problem. Good idea
Old 08-31-2006, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
With you, there totally is. Over the weekend I'm going to try and get some bumped.

Quote:

Sounds good.

I'm still so blown away by this thread. Your mind never stops with the creativity, does it? It keeps pouring out in such an effortless fashion.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Alex, I sent you my information by PM.

Icon by me
Old 09-05-2006, 09:11 AM
New Fan

Thanks Alex. This thread is really cool. I mean it's really helpful to "newbies" like me. So thank you for this thread. I like so much what you do, the awesome thankful book this typical "Everwood thing" and this thread...great

This is another thing which made me understand this board is different to others. I visited this page just by chance and registered because it was about Everwood and it seemed like there'd be nice people. Every other board I visisted before was like this.."anonym" meaning you post and other guys visiting this thread and answer to what you wrote. But they don't know each other and don't comunicate with eachother the way it is here cause they aren't really interested in the people who post on the same board. And that is different here which is really cool. I mean when I did my first posts ( sounds like I'm already posting for a long time which is really not This post still does belong to my first ones ) I noticed it's different on this page but when Alex gave me the link to this new thread this simply was another thing which made me realize it's more like (as Alex said) a little family. Cause this thread makes me feel welcome and makes me feel like everybody who is posting in here has an interest in get to know the others. And everybody helps everybody It's a really cool thing.

Okay I don't know if you all get the meaning of what I want to say but... I hope The shorter version is: I'm simply glad having found this page

Alright... after having written a novel I finally start to introduce myself

Name: Taquita
Fan of Everwood since: I don't remember the episode I saw Everwood for the first time. But I started watching it by chance which was unfortunetely very late. My mother loved this show and watched it like almost everyday I think. And when I was around I always saw pieces of it but really not much cause it seemed to be a boring show (can't imagine that I ever thought like this about Everwood) But one day I sat me down next to her while she was watching Everwood cause I had nothing else to do and finally saw a whole episode of this amazing show. Which was the moment I totally fell in love with it. Unfortunetely this happened very late why I missed so many episodes which is pretty sad.
Favorite Everwood Character : This is definetely Ephram Brown.
I love Everwood because: oh ...so... this is hardly to describe in a few sentences. I think I'm not good at explaining what was so special about Everwood without making it sound cheesy (I'm not sure if this is the right word) and I'm not good at finding the right words which really would express what was so special.
It was just a good, quality tv show which told about life itself and helped me to understand things. I adore the Amy/ Ephram relationship. The way they loved eachother. I loved about Everwood that it was so different, so true. And all the actors were amazing. They really were. Unbelievable talented and impressing. But not just the actors were. There were so many wonderful characters I'd love to know in real life. Everwood made me feel good, it sometimes brightened up my day in a way and... there is so much more but I don't know ... I just love that show.
Other shows addiction : em... I think there are none. Sometimes I watch Gilmore Girls or as one of my friends is a huge Friends fan ( man that is a funny sentence ) and has all the dvds for that reason I watch Friends but this isn't very often...
Ships (Everwood and other shows): Amy/ Ephram, Bright/Hannah, Andy/Nina, Rory/ Logan, Luke/Lorelai, friendship between Amy and Hannah and between Ephram and Bright and the relationship between Ephram/Delia and Amy/Bright
What you need to know about me: mhmm... let me think about it. I don't know... so I just tell a little bit about me. I have three older sisters (I guess a lot of you are thinking "poor father" ) to which I have a great conection. This is something I'm really happy about. My family holds together and we all have a great conection to eachother what isn't normal these days I think. Em... I love music. I really do. It's always something that can express your feelings sometimes much better than words. Then... I like to get to know other people I'm a comunicative person ( I'm pretty sure this word doesn't exist in English but I don't know the right English one, so...) I love to hang out or go out with my friends and ... I love to dance I'm also in a kind of a "musical group" . We do things like Grease, Footlose, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Hair and so on... Then I do sports. I play tennis since... an eternity. But don't think I'd be very good because of that. I just play for fun I hate jousts. Oh theres another two things I love, the first one is my dog. He's really crazy but I absolutely love him. the next thing is my phone. I like to call friends and talk to them for hours mhmm... I don't know I think it's enough Don't wanna bore you

Wow, took me some time to write this post. I think the first step is done.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad you feel welcome here, taquita. That is definately the goal members have here; to make new members welcome

I agree what you said, Alex did a great job with this tread and it's so useful. I am very thankful for it. Thanks again, Alex!

Thanks so much for writing some info about yourself! Great way to get to know you! I too love music. In fact, no matter what I'm doing, I must have music on. Even if just as background noise

Again, welcome to the board!!
Old 09-05-2006, 02:33 PM
buffyannAlex

taquite ! Welcome again.
I'm glad this thread was of a use to you. We certainely are happy to have you here.

Old 09-06-2006, 07:32 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBehryGrl23 (View Post)
I too love music. In fact, no matter what I'm doing, I must have music on. Even if just as background noise

Again, welcome to the board!!
This is so much the same with me. Seems like we have something in coomon
Oh and thank you.

Quote:
taquite ! Welcome again.
I'm glad this thread was of a use to you.
Yes it really was/is. This is why I'm so thankful for you having made this thread.

Quote:
We certainely are happy to have you here.
Thanks I am really happy to be here, having found some nice guys who have the same Everwood addiction as I have.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taquita (View Post)
This is so much the same with me. Seems like we have something in coomon
Old 10-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Name: Nika
Fan of Everwood since: well...a week now...
Favorite Everwood Character : Ephram - great charater + magnificient acting from Gregory! The guy's got talent!
I love Everwood because: it's an amazing, small town show with interestingly built characters and great writing. It's funny, it's sad, it's touching, it's addictive. I can't belive I missed this show when it started airing years back! I'm so catching it up now!
Other shows addiction : One Tree Hill, Veronica Mars, Prison Break, Heroes
Ships (Everwood and other shows): Ephramy, Naley (OTH), LoVe (VM)...
What you need to know about me: I'm crazy, too optimistic, life loving girl who can not live without music and her family. Is addicted to watching movies and tv shows. Has curly hair but wishes it was straight, has hazel eyes who change colors to brown and green. Loved driving a car and has a serious bags and earings addition! Oh and is totally in love with Zac Efron!

Old 10-08-2006, 02:11 PM
buffyannAlex

Nika !!
Welcome to that fantastic board
You're made for this board, I'm telling you. The Everwood love and also since you seem to have the crazy gene too

Closed Thread   Post New Thread