Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2010, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie
honestly, a bit of both... I thought Amy was really interesting when she was dealing with the drug and anti-depressant thing and I thought that Tommy could have been moved to a more full time role rather than just being a prop for Amys SL, I would have liked to see where he ended up further on down the road, to be honest I cant really remember how the whole SL with Tommy ended. Im re-watching the show now but I've only made it to S1 ep. 3 at this point so I will have to come back to this one when I get to his season.
I would definitely like to hear what you would see Tommy doing, Katie. I know some fans of his wanted to see him redeemed even just a little bit, because his final moments on the show were him basically being a big jerk to Amy, heh.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on the episodes you're watching in the Episode Discussion Thread or any of the Rewatch threads over a bunch of the pages of the board. It's always funner to watch and discuss.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 12-30-2010, 11:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well if I remember right, he was doing drugs himself, I would have liked to have seen him go to rehab, maybe experience a bit of that with him, and then after come back and apologize to all of the people he had hurt. I would have also liked to have seen him interact with other characters rather than just Amy, maybe Bright, it would have been interesting to see how he handled that kind of situation.

On another note it always bugged me how things with Bright and Hannah, I know I prob. sound like a broken record because people prob. say this all the time, but was it to much just to give them an actual reunion rather than just hinting at it.
Old 12-31-2010, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmjl11 (View Post)
Well if I remember right, he was doing drugs himself, I would have liked to have seen him go to rehab, maybe experience a bit of that with him, and then after come back and apologize to all of the people he had hurt. I would have also liked to have seen him interact with other characters rather than just Amy, maybe Bright, it would have been interesting to see how he handled that kind of situation.
Rehab for Tommy would have been a good thing. He definitely owned Amy a huge apology. He also owed an apology and a huge THANKS to Dr. Abbott. It would have been interesting to see a meeting of Tommy and Bright. Somehow I don't envision a friendship developing there.

Quote:
On another note it always bugged me how things with Bright and Hannah, I know I prob. sound like a broken record because people prob. say this all the time, but was it to much just to give them an actual reunion rather than just hinting at it.
There were a lot of things in that last episode that needed more... I think that the writers wanted us to speculate about Hannah and Bright...maybe they get back together....maybe they'll just be friends. All they left us with is a glimmer of hope.
Old 12-31-2010, 11:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

No, I don't think they would have been friends either, but who knows. I also felt that Andy and Nina where rushed I was curious, did the writers know it was the last season ahead of time or did they get the axe later. I just thought that there where a lot of things that where rushed to put into the last episode.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

I would have liked to have seen those moments with Tommy as well. A lot of people deserved apologies (and spot on with the big thanks to Harold, who saved his life, Betty!). It would be nice to see him get his life together overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie
I was curious, did the writers know it was the last season ahead of time or did they get the axe later. I just thought that there where a lot of things that where rushed to put into the last episode.
They didn't know it was going to be the last season. I think they knew it could be the last season late in S4, but no set axing. They didn't even know it was going to be the final episode when the final episode was shot. They included alternate scenes (the Ferris Wheel, Hannah staying in Everwood...something else?) just in case it was canceled and luckily they did!!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 12-31-2010, 12:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well then I am super glad. I also always wondered what would have happened to Stephanie, (I think that was her name) Ephrams girlfriend, or sort of girl friend in the fanalie. I mean he did stand her up.

❤Noah&Berry
Old 12-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmjl11 (View Post)
Well then I am super glad. I also always wondered what would have happened to Stephanie, (I think that was her name) Ephrams girlfriend, or sort of girl friend in the fanalie. I mean he did stand her up.
This is a very interesting question. I always wondered what would have happened that night with Stephanie. After the Ferris Wheel scene...you knew that Ephram would take Amy back into his apartment. Would he call Stephanie first to break the date? Or would he have sex with Amy first and then call Stephanie to apologize?

I'm kind of thinking that Ephram would call Stephanie first...because he's a very considerate guy. He probably wouldn't give Stephanie details...maybe just say that something came up and he'd explain later. The following day...he and Stephanie would meet over coffee and have a talk. That's what I think would happen.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
This is a very interesting question. I always wondered what would have happened that night with Stephanie. After the Ferris Wheel scene...you knew that Ephram would take Amy back into his apartment. Would he call Stephanie first to break the date? Or would he have sex with Amy first and then call Stephanie to apologize?

I'm kind of thinking that Ephram would call Stephanie first...because he's a very considerate guy. He probably wouldn't give Stephanie details...maybe just say that something came up and he'd explain later. The following day...he and Stephanie would meet over coffee and have a talk. That's what I think would happen.
Agreed completely. He'd be caught up in all that just happened and is happening, but he'd still manage to give her a quick call. He's just that kind of guy. Why we all like him.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'll take my time to introduce myself, so you know who I am.

Name: Matthias but you can call me Matt or something like that.

Fan of Everwood since: Hm, I think since, at least since 2006 I think, maybe 2005, but I can't really say it.
Favorite Everwood Character: I could say Amy, of course I love her, but she was only "awesome" the first 2 seasons I think. I think after all seasons it will be Ephram, cos he always had the interesting family conflict, his piano thingy, the thing with Amy of course (so I could pretend I'm him and ... nah, never did such thing , but of course we male Emily fans are kind of little Ephrams on the search for Emily), and also in the season 3+4 he was more intersting than Amy.

I love Everwood because: Because it is a great drama show, I love drama. It has the smalltown-mentality, it's not a "cool" show, it's all about emotions, the cast is amazing, the characters so interesting, as well as the topics, it's something special, for me Everwood is somehow "real", of course it's just a show, but it really included many intersting topics and such depth that not all tv shows have.

Other shows addiction: You know, long list, no time: IMDb: My favourite TV-shows of all-time - a list by BlackholeTraveller.

Ships (Everwood and other shows): I must admit, though I like and love a lot of tv shows, I've never been a shipper. Of course I'm happy if girl/boy end up after a while, but for me that's not that interesting for me. I rather enjoy the stories. Okay, maybe I'm a bit of a shipper for
Spoiler:

What you need to know about me: Hard to say. That I love Madame Emily VanCamp more than anything in the wold? That sounds corny, but it's kind of true.

@cfs89: Wow, that's really great that you met Greg!
Old 02-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for introducing yourself, Matthias!

Quote:
I love Everwood because: Because it is a great drama show, I love drama. It has the smalltown-mentality, it's not a "cool" show, it's all about emotions, the cast is amazing, the characters so interesting, as well as the topics, it's something special, for me Everwood is somehow "real", of course it's just a show, but it really included many intersting topics and such depth that not all tv shows have.
Nicely said. We use "real" a lot around here to describe the show. Not many shows have that "real" feeling these days.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just noticed that you introduced yourself. Hi again, Matt, and welcome!
Old 02-27-2011, 04:17 AM
New Fan

Hi,i m fabio from italy...

Everwood was and will always be my favourite show..cause the actors, most of all Treat and Gregory were just great,cause the sad story, cause the place ''everwood'', cause the funniest doctor of all times,Doctor Abbot --- everything was just perfect...
Old 02-27-2011, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, Fabio!! Welcome to our board. You have echoed my thoughts about this beautiful show. I am looking forward to hearing your other thoughts.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I always love seeing new thoughts about our show
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-28-2011, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Welcome, Fabio. SO glad that you've found us. Perfect, absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
I always love seeing new thoughts about our show
Agreed. It's really mind-blowing if you think about it. We're heading into 5 years now since the show last aired an episode and still new people are finding the show, or wanting to discuss it. It says so much about this show that it brings that out of people.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread