Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2010, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi Katie First of all Welcome to this board Second, what is it about Topher you like so much? It's just so rare to hear people mention him as one of their favourites, thats why I am curious as to what you like so much about him =)
You can't take the sky from me
Old 12-27-2010, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, Katie and welcome!!

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this wonderful show....and yes, I'd love to hear your thoughts on Topher as well.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the welcome!

Lets see, what do I like about Topher.... well first of all his name is Topher so thats a big bonus. Second, he was just so socially akward.. (sp) that I thought it was funny. Just his whole personality. I was sad when he wasnt brought back in even after his break up with Hannah.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Loyal Fan

So how come you also like Bright so much, he is after all very different from Topher. What is so special about the name Topher? =)
You can't take the sky from me
Old 12-27-2010, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Welcome, Katie!

Ooh, another fan of Topher. I'm a fan too. He's just a nice and funny guy. I imagine he's pretty successful right now, so he's got that going for him!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 12-27-2010, 01:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Topher is like the awesomest name EVER! Just saying it makes me feel awesome. and yes, topher is prob. works for NASA!

I love Bright, esp. season 1 but I also like to watch his development throughout all of the seasons. Like how he matured and stuff like that. He is also Super Mega Foxy Awesome Hot
Old 12-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

What did you think of Bright/Hannah? Or were you more of a fan of Topher/Hannah?

And why did you like Bright most in S1? That's interesting!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 12-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

oh, Bright and Hannah all the way!

I don't know why I liked him in s1 the best, its been a while since ive watched but if I remember correctly he was more douchey, which I thought was interesting. I also liked the fighting between Ephram and him. Not that I didn't like when they are friends but I just thought that was more fun. His development kind of reminds me of Nathan Scott, if you watch One Tree Hill.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't know why I liked him in s1 the best, its been a while since ive watched but if I remember correctly he was more douchey, which I thought was interesting.
Huh. That is interesting, for sure. You would really liked Chris Pratt (the act or who played Bright) in Parks & Recreation then, because he can be quite the (often lovable) douche in that show, heh.

Did you like Tommy? He could be quite douchey too. Same with Colin. And Kyle in S4? Or was it mostly Bright? Sorry for all the questions, but just curious!
Old 12-28-2010, 03:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome to all the newcomers to this board! Has anyone had the opportunity to meet any of the Everwood actors? I was lucky enough to visit the Rookie Blue set last month and had the honor of meeting Greg. Most of the veterans here already know that

Old 12-28-2010, 04:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Huh. That is interesting, for sure. You would really liked Chris Pratt (the act or who played Bright) in Parks & Recreation then, because he can be quite the (often lovable) douche in that show, heh.

Did you like Tommy? He could be quite douchey too. Same with Colin. And Kyle in S4? Or was it mostly Bright? Sorry for all the questions, but just curious!
I forgot about Tommy! Yes I loved him, and Colin too... I was really pissed when he died, Im pretty sure I cried.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Is it the bad boy thing with Tommy? Or what is it?

Quote:
Colin too... I was really pissed when he died, Im pretty sure I cried.
I know I did, heh.
Old 12-29-2010, 07:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

well he was super mega foxy awesome hot as well, and I liked that he was all into the drug thing... I thought that it was interesting to watch Amy involved with someone like that.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmjl11 (View Post)
well he was super mega foxy awesome hot as well, and I liked that he was all into the drug thing... I thought that it was interesting to watch Amy involved with someone like that.
I'm intrigued by this...do you like Tommy because he's hot and a drug addict?..or do you like Tommy because you wanted to see how Amy would handle being involved with someone like that?
Old 12-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

honestly, a bit of both... I thought Amy was really interesting when she was dealing with the drug and anti-depressant thing and I thought that Tommy could have been moved to a more full time role rather than just being a prop for Amys SL, I would have liked to see where he ended up further on down the road, to be honest I cant really remember how the whole SL with Tommy ended. Im re-watching the show now but I've only made it to S1 ep. 3 at this point so I will have to come back to this one when I get to his season.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread