Old 01-09-2019, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks!
Old 01-17-2019, 12:16 PM
Administrator

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/14/enter...ged/index.html

That didn't take long after his divorce from Anna Faris.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-17-2019, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/14/enter...ged/index.html

That didn't take long after his divorce from Anna Faris.
Wow, you are right, Jerry.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love him!

Old 02-11-2019, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ Thanks for this, Betty!
Old 02-11-2019, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome! Notice that his personality back then was the exact same as it is today? He has not let his fame ruin or change him.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
You're welcome! Notice that his personality back then was the exact same as it is today? He has not let his fame ruin or change him.
You're so right... it hasn't changed one bit. It's incredible. I swear, we got so lucky with our Everwood cast. They are all so sweet and down to earth. You never hear anything bad about any of them.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Quote:
prattprattpratt: I love moving!! Picking up heavy things and moving them into the back of a truck was my major in college! (Full disclosure Chris Pratt did not go to a moving college but he did went to community college for a hot second). Point being... Need a dryer moved? Call Chris. Almost nobody in LA even has a truck so every time they have something to move they call me. Hey Chris, you still got that truck? “Oh hell yeah!!! Now I have a brand new truck thanks to @chevrolet !” DM me with your location and what you need moved and I will be over very soon in my new Silverado. #sponsored #ad

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Sweet Katherine, so happy you said yes! I’m thrilled to be marrying you. Proud to live boldly in faith with you. Here we go! 💍🙏♥️

Quote:
prattprattpratt:
I fulfilled a lifelong dream by graduating space camp. I’m gonna be a real astronaut. No big deal. Goin’ to space. It’s whatever.
@j_corden
@elizabethbanks
@arnettwill
@thelegomovie 👽Space Camp👽
Check it out this Sunday night on a special @latelateshow after football - 11:35

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Hug your babies. I had the chance to meet some awesome kids today. I am so blessed. Thank you to @rmhnewyork for the extraordinary work you do with children. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share in their light. My heart is full. Thanks to Lego for sending over a crate of toys for these little ones to enjoy. Hug your babies. ♥️🙏

Chris Pratt & Katherine Schwarzenegger Couple Up For Dinner in London | Chris Pratt, Katherine Schwarzenegger : Just Jared
Quote:
prattprattpratt: Twenty years ago I was a waiter at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. Every time I go back I’m reminded of the thousands of shrimp I ate off of people’s plates on the way back to the kitchen. Please tip your server. Leave at least 20%. Also leave some shrimp.

Quote:
prattprattpratt: On the set of Mag7 I remember @vincentdonofrio telling me and @ethanhawke about this western he wanted to make about Billy The Kid. Not only did he make it! He let me and Ethan be in it!!!! If you’re like me you love the lore of Billy The Kid. Young Guns was one of my favorite movies growing up. Check your local theaters March 8th and find one that’s playing The Kid. You won’t regret it. And you’ll get to see me play a real bad SOB to boot.
Chris Pratt Wants to Have ‘Lots of Kids’ with Katherine Schwarzenegger | Chris Pratt, Katherine Schwarzenegger : Just Jared

Chris Pratt Joins Star-Studded ‘Lego Movie 2′ Cast at L.A. Premiere! | Alison Brie, Charlie Day, Chris Pratt, Cobie Smulders, Elizabeth Banks, Jason Momoa, lego movie, Maya Rudolph, Stephanie Beatriz, Tiffany Haddish, Will Arnett : Just Jared

Chris Pratt Goes From Sweaty in Gym Clothes to Sophisticated in a Suit & Tie! | Chris Pratt : Just Jared

Chris Pratt & Katherine Schwarzenegger Are in a Great Mood After Their Workout! | Chris Pratt, Katherine Schwarzenegger : Just Jared

Donna
Old 03-03-2019, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chris is such a sweetheart with a heart of gold!
Old 03-03-2019, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the latest!
Old 03-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

You're welcome. I will be on and off because I am in a rehab center recovering from a muscle disorder.

Donna
Old 03-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse's Love 84 (View Post)
You're welcome. I will be on and off because I am in a rehab center recovering from a muscle disorder.

Donna
Awe, take care.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Thanks so much.

Donna
Old 03-04-2019, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 03-08-2019, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Chris Pratt Looks Handsome at ‘The Kid’ Premiere in LA! | Chris Pratt, Christina DeRosa, Corinne Olympios, Jai Courtney, Jake Schur, Johnny Knoxville, Joseph Santos, Kara Del Toro, Leila George, Lois Robbins, Naomi Nelson, Vincent D'Onofrio : Jus

Chris Pratt Gets Support from Katherine Schwarzenegger at ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ | Chris Pratt, Katherine Schwarzenegger : Just Jared

Chris Pratt Heads to the Gym in a Rush in West Hollywood | Chris Pratt : Just Jared

Quote:
prattprattpratt: It’s gonna be a great weekend for movies!! Why not make it a double feature? After seeing @BrieLarson in @captainMarvel Go see @ethanhawke @vincentdonofrio @danedehaan and ME! in #TheKid @moviethekid It’s a dope western and I play a bad guy. In select cinemas Friday. 🙏♥️

Quote:
guardian.nessie.pratt

“#VincentDOnofrio directing #ChrisPratt on the set of #Western #TheKidMovie starring #EthanHawke #DaneDeHaan #LeilaGeorge #JakeSchur in theaters March 8th”
via: ‪@MimranSchur ‬on Twitter

Quote:
mimranschurpictures
Teaser trailer for #TheKidMovie starring #EthanHawke #ChrisPratt #DaneDehaan @LeilaGeorge #JakeSchur directed by #VincentDOnofrio in theaters March 8th

Donna