Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Wow, I'm not used to seeing him clean-shaven, hee. It does suit him. That light-purple shirt however...
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 06-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

hey, give the man a break!

so I saw him in Strangers With Candy last night. I've been looking for the movie for ages, because him+ElisabethHarnois are yay! I'd checked out the show a couple times, and oh my god, it was painful to watch. the movie was way better than the show and I still had to force myself through in.

I felt really sorry for his character. his girlfriend (ELISABETH!) totally used him... not that he didn't let her, but poor man. it was painful.
Ellie
Old 06-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

I didn't even know Chris was in that. Does he have a big role?

By the way, and not pressuring you at all, heh, but just out of random curiousity: how is the vid coming along? Is the movie program still being all frustrating?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 06-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

he had four or five scenes, mostly with Elisabeth, and one that wasn't... disturbed me SO bad.

haha, no pressure. I decided I'll not be submitting this year, because clipping is a lot of work, and I just don't have the time. next year for sure.
Ellie
Old 06-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
he had four or five scenes, mostly with Elisabeth, and one that wasn't... disturbed me SO bad.
This movie sounds scary. I guess Chris wasn't all that comedic in it either?

Quote:
haha, no pressure. I decided I'll not be submitting this year, because clipping is a lot of work, and I just don't have the time. next year for sure.
Aw, that sucks! But I understand. It really does sound like a lot of work.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Elite Fan

haha. it's based on a comedy central show, and well, I've never enjoyed that channel. I guess it depends on your sense of humor whether or not he was comedic.
Ellie
Old 06-06-2009, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)
haha. it's based on a comedy central show, and well, I've never enjoyed that channel. I guess it depends on your sense of humor whether or not he was comedic.
Hee, well, is it funnier than Parks & Recreations?
Old 06-06-2009, 02:07 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know. it scared me too much to really pay attention unless Chris or Elisabeth were on the screen.

watched Wieners. Chris's one scene was on a talk show, and he was whining about his prosthetic arm. kinda grand.
Ellie
Old 06-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

That Wieners movie just sounds bad all around, hee. Chris and Sarah are good friends to do such a terrible sounding movie for Greg, heh.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

it actually wasn't too bad as long as you don't mind being grossed out. personally, I'm not a fan of grossed out. but past that, it was amusing and such.
Ellie
Old 06-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)
it actually wasn't too bad as long as you don't mind being grossed out. personally, I'm not a fan of grossed out. but past that, it was amusing and such.
I'm not too big of a fan of being grossed out either, but at least it has Chris and Sarah in it. That's worth it.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That will definitely make judging easy this year.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
That will definitely make judging easy this year.
Hee, which is probably good, because I suck at judging. If we were stuck with two videos, I'd be so indecisive, I'd end up leaving you with the decision. So I'll work on my decision-making skills for the next time around, heh.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Loyal Fan

For you Chris fans, lookie at what I found!

Anna Faris is a Bikini Babe | Anna Faris, Bikini, Chris Pratt, Shirtless : Just Jared

Chris is looking a, uh...tad bigger than he did on Everwood....
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 06-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

For the love of Pete, man, PUT A SHIRT ON!

Heh. Chris was never my type (being a Greg girl and all), but, you know, in his Everwood days, he could certainly work the shirtless look. But, um, nobody besides Anna needs to see that right now, .

(It just occurred to me that, between whatever it is that's happened to Chris over the past year or two and Sarah's amazing haircut, if the show were still on, Hannah would so be the hot one in the B/H pairing.)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread