Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2003, 09:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Can we start a list?

and may I be added?

If no one wants to handle the list, I'll be happy to do it. I can manage. I handle the Summer/Seth name list after all. After dealing with THAT shipper group, I can ... save the world, hah.

Bright's character is just ... amazing. So complex.
Old 11-25-2003, 10:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

Cathy, a list would be great [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Let the Bright lovin' begin...I would love to be on the list as well [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 11:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh add me also! I love Bright!

The Karaoke scene, was the best, I taped the episode and watched it over, and over [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] His friendship with Ephram is great.

My Thoughts
Old 11-25-2003, 11:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved how Brite was soo concerned and upset about Amy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and i would love to be added too!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 06:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Just when I thought that I couldn't read about Chris in ym...he pops right up in it!
It's not much but here's an interview with our resident hottie...Also thinking of calling ourselves his "cheerleaders". Anyway...

ym magazine
January 2004

15 minutes with...CHRIS PRATT
The 24-year-old actor from Lake Stevens, WA, is a whole lot more well-rounded than Bright Abbott, the dumb jock he plays on Everwood.
By Martine Bury

ym: Word has it you like surfing the Everwood Web site. Is that true?
Chris: I always type in funny messages bashing myself, and then my brother, Cully, goes on and writes back.

ym: Pre-Everwood, you had a couple of random jobs. Which was the most interesting?
Chris: When I was 17, I worked as a door-to-door salesman selling packages for oil changes, trips to beauty salons, all kinds of stuff. Within a year I was their best salesman.

ym: How did being a salesman prepare you for acting?
Chris: I hear actors say, "Oh I can't handle the rejection." I'm like, Oh come on, when you go to an audition, you're invited. They never say, "Get your stupid ass out of here right now."

That's it. Chris is just as quoteworthy as Bright [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] There's a really cute pic too, but I don't have a scanner so I'll check the website and see if it's there. Hope you all enjoy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 10:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

It's not the picture from the interview, but it's a pic nevertheless... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 12:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Ooh! I'd like to be added as well!

We need to think of a name, here's some pic's for inspiration-

And a little something extra, from The Art of Being- Chris Pratt-

The Flip Side: "The Everwood set is really light and fun when the cameras are turned off. We joke around, cut it up. It's like being at recess all day long.'"

Wonderwoman: "Emily is a totally strong-headed girl who will not put up with any B.S.-ing. If you even poke at her a little and accuse her of doing something girly, she will totally kick your butt."

Getting tongue and cheeky: "Make-out scenes are the best, because all you have to do is mess it up a little bit and you have to do it all over again and again and again."

The Beet Goes On: "I have some weird habits. For instance, I love beets. Show me a salad bar and I will clean them out of their beets."

Name That Tune: "My favorite way to blow off steam is to sing obnoxiously loud in the shower. Lately, I've been getting g a lot mileage from the music on the O Brother, Where Art Thou soundtrack."

Worth the Wait-er: "The fact that I am an actor today is a dream come true. One day I was working as a waiter in Hawaii and this director (and actress, Rae Dawn Chong) was my customer. Four days later I was in L.A., making this silly little horror movie. That's how it happened, I swear."

[ 12-01-2003: Message edited QueenÇr@zÿBella ]

Forever Queen of the CRO's!
Old 12-01-2003, 01:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you! Those pics will definitely get the gears in my head going [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]...QueenÇr@zÿBella , if you don't mind, I'll add "The Art of Being" to the beginning of the thread.
Old 12-01-2003, 03:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Candace, I received your PM. You seem to be managing the list perfectly so I'll leave it up to you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

If you want some tips and what not on how to manage a
'shipper list (it's HARD ... okay not really, just the Seth/Summer list) then please feel free to IM me at satinribbonx. I'm not the best at it but I manage a few so yeah.
Old 12-01-2003, 03:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

A little old school Chris to brighten our day...
Old 12-01-2003, 04:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey thanks so much for adding me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and the pics are cool too thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 04:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really enjoyed reading the art of being Chris Pratt from the WB thanks for posting that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 04:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

also Where does the title come from?
Old 12-01-2003, 05:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

When Amy got the Kia Sedona, Bright commented that all he got for his birthday was an autographed football. Bright doesn't get as much attention as Amy and isn't taken very seriously, and that statement kinda embodied that whole feeling to me so...that's why I picked it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 11:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality:
<STRONG>When Amy got the Kia Sedona, Bright commented that all he got for his birthday was an autographed football. Bright doesn't get as much attention as Amy and isn't taken very seriously, and that statement kinda embodied that whole feeling to me so...that's why I picked it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I see thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] that helped me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]