Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2017, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
so i finished season 1 onto season 2. I still love Sam and andy and luke and andy. ugh jo. I love chris and gail so much too. But theres a lot of physical with them, why is chris always half dressed?
LOL So when do you start disliking Sam? Looking forward to your thoughts.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Ephram was flawed but I believe the way Greg played him, made him endearing.
The only time I didn't find him endearing, even with Greg playing him, was when he laughed in Amy's face during that infinity necklace discussion. I can't give him a break there, even if he was upset over impregnating Madison and not being told about it. I thought that was so cold of him. Amy is dying in front of him, she's literally breaking down, ready to completely lose it... she's completely in pain and he continues on and on. He's honestly lucky she took him back after this.

I wanted to jump through the screen and give her the biggest hug and I'm not even the hugging type.

Emily was so damn good in this scene. Breaks my heart watching.

I agree with this person after viewing this moment:

Quote:
Kostas Sotiropoulos 2nd1 month ago
Ephram is such a bitch
Old 08-22-2017, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hated him in that ^^^^ scene as well. Really really hated him...and was very very angry at him. But...it thankfully didn't last.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
LOL So when do you start disliking Sam? Looking forward to your thoughts.
I don't completely hate him but andy cant have fun with him. at least imo. He doesn't seem like hes having a good time most of the time when I watch the show. I am on season 2 now. Luke is going to cheat soon.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I really hated him in that ^^^^ scene as well. Really really hated him...and was very very angry at him. But...it thankfully didn't last.
Yes, that's the only scene I just can't give an excuse for. Amy was hot and cold at times in season 1 but that was... season 1. Ephram/Amy weren't serious, hadn't dated yet, hadn't slept together yet. In this scene when Ephram's essentially telling her she's basically crazy for seeing a forever for them, along with being okay with friendship... so much intimacy had taken place between them. Amy's heartbreak was so different at this point... it was gut wrenching.

I just hate to say it but when Ephram/Amy officially got together romantically, Amy was the perfect girlfriend. She adored Ephram in every way. Ephram lied to her about seeing Madison's band (another disgusting move on his end) and then as they're breaking up he pulls that sht at the table saying those hurtful things knowing Amy's heart is breaking in two. Just not cool. I was very glad Amy took her time to get back together in season 4. So many people say she should have reunited with him immediately after they slept together and right after the postcard scene. I am actually not one of them. That postcard scene, while beautiful, still reminded her of Ephram bailing on her and the things he pulled before bailing. I am happy Amy took it slowly because of how much he hurt her before going to Europe. That Madison band lie wasn't even that far in the past from what he pulled during that table scene too. It's like a Part 1 and Part 2 stabbing directly into the heart.

So I was very happy that Amy waited even if it took until the series finale. It was the right moment, the right time given everything they had been through.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I don't completely hate him but andy cant have fun with him. at least imo. He doesn't seem like hes having a good time most of the time when I watch the show. I am on season 2 now. Luke is going to cheat soon.
There's a reason for Sam being so strict and stern during this time period but you are right, he wasn't one to lighten up very much during this time. We later find out his family situation did a massive number on him and once he gets through it, he can finally breathe peacefully and be happy, especially totally happy with Andy. Andy's even directly involved in helping Sam get through everything too which I loved.

Eh, Luke and cheating... not a good moment on the show. So stupid of him.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I just never liked Luke. He was too stiff and robotic for my tastes. Sam had a little street in him and I connected to that.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I never did either. Initially I thought maybe it was my shipper bias so kind of chalked it up to that. But when I did a rewatch shortly after the series concluded (obviously knowing that Sam/Andy get the happy ending, etc) I tried very hard to just view the character without one ounce of shipper goggles. I still came up with the same conclusion regarding Luke. I didn't hate him but he's just not my favorite. I can't really grab on and embrace the character.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

not liking dov with randoms, but I'm not really a fan of dov/gail. Theyre ok for me.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I just never liked Luke. He was too stiff and robotic for my tastes. Sam had a little street in him and I connected to that.
I liked Luke, but not for Andy. But that's because I like the actor. In any case I never saw a reason to hate Luke. He was OK guy. And it was obvious that he and Andy just did not fit in at all.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
not liking dov with randoms, but I'm not really a fan of dov/gail. Theyre ok for me.
I never supported Dov/Gail because I thought it was clear they were never going to get together romantically in the first place. Like their friendship though.

Last edited by jediwands; 08-24-2017 at 07:31 AM
Old 08-24-2017, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I liked Luke, but not for Andy. But that's because I like the actor. In any case I never saw a reason to hate Luke. He was OK guy. And it was obvious that he and Andy just did not fit in at all.
Outside of the cheating, there was nothing about him to hate, I agree.

Did you know of the actor before the show or you just mean you liked him as an actor while watching RB?
Old 08-25-2017, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked luke/andy. I just watched him cheat with jo. why luke, andy doesn't deserve this crap.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 08-25-2017 at 06:45 AM
Old 08-25-2017, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I liked luke/andy. I just watched him cheat with jo. why luke, andy doesn't deserve this crap.
It was such a stupid storyline. SO dumb of him. He deserved to lose her. The thing is, he was probably going to lose her anyway since she was drawn more and more to Sam but this really killed it for good. They were engaged, not just together... engaged and he cheated.

Love Andy playing hoops in this scene... I can relate to her. I played basketball my entire life and certainly during anger moments I picked up my ball and went to town on the court.

He's so wooden here too... he knows he screwed up, I get it, but he's just standing there looking so lame without any sort of explanation... he apologizes at the end but the sincerity wasn't there at all. I wish the fence wouldn't have been there and the ball would have hit him in the face.

Old 08-28-2017, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

and now I'm almost through season 3. I really hated nick hated him for how he treats gail. I know his heart isn't in it anymore, he's starting to emotionally cheat. but now that he's starting to have feelings for andy, he's starting to grow on me a lot. 3.11. Nick is so funny. breakup buddies. the mantra. Sam had broken up with andy and who was there? Nick. She looks so happy. 3.12 she tells nick a secret. It shows that she can trust him.

ugh to dov and sue. Just when I was starting to like them a lot, dov screws it up. I am so sad after jerry's death and gails abduction and how nick is emotionally cheating on her, believe me I'm mad at him, but mistakes are made, things happen. I'm mad at sam for breaking up with her, believe me I am. But Nick is there to pick up those pieces. It makes my heart melt how sweet he is getting to her.

I do love seeing luke again. glad that andy isn't mad at him anymore, I would have liked to see him with gail. and I adore traci and gails friendship. Yes she hated her, but it's getting better.

Nick is becoming my absolute favorite rookie. He started off as my least favorite, funny isn't it? how some characters you start off hating and then they grow on you.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 08-28-2017 at 06:46 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread