Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2017, 08:15 AM
  #61
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 85,555
Absolutely write your thoughts during your rewatch here or on OT2.

I know Jerry/Traci was pretty popular and while I mildly liked them, I wasn't in shipper mode with them at all. I did like when Traci/Steve got together too before Steve got into trouble. I didn't like the dirty cop storyline at all. It was way too soapy and unnecessary.
The Apt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 07:21 AM
  #62
Fan Forum Hero

 
pandiexjeyton's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 61,957
I will, Michelle for sure.
__________________
DanღSerena SamღAndy ChrisღGail DawsonღJoey PaceyღAndie NathanღHaley JakeღPeyton LucasღBrooke SeanღEmma CraigღManny
She is my partner she is my business Nick to Andy
credit to alexa for avi
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 08:16 AM
  #63
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 85,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I will, Michelle for sure.
Awesome. Good.
The Apt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 10:07 AM
  #64
Fan Forum Hero

 
pandiexjeyton's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 61,957
I am rewatching to 1.03 so far. I love Andy and Sam in the first season, but I also like luke and andy. I love Chris and Gail so much too. They are my favorite characters on the show. I don't like traci/jerry. I didn't like Traci at first because they were having an affair. I didn't like Dov with the randoms either. But I don't think chris and traci should date. I like dov and gail as friends, that's it. I'm sorry but I thought they were pointless and I never understood them. Don't they hate each other? I volunteered to be my partner because no one else wanted you. Ouch. Gail can be mean, I think with chris and part of the reason I love my babies so much is because Chris got gail to be nicer. Season 1 is the best for them. I know it's getting to when chris and gail are going to have their first kiss, much like sam and andy. I cant wait to see nick and nick and andy but I'm not there yet.
__________________
DanღSerena SamღAndy ChrisღGail DawsonღJoey PaceyღAndie NathanღHaley JakeღPeyton LucasღBrooke SeanღEmma CraigღManny
She is my partner she is my business Nick to Andy
credit to alexa for avi
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:09 PM
  #65
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 85,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I am rewatching to 1.03 so far. I love Andy and Sam in the first season, but I also like luke and andy. I love Chris and Gail so much too. They are my favorite characters on the show. I don't like traci/jerry. I didn't like Traci at first because they were having an affair. I didn't like Dov with the randoms either. But I don't think chris and traci should date. I like dov and gail as friends, that's it. I'm sorry but I thought they were pointless and I never understood them. Don't they hate each other? I volunteered to be my partner because no one else wanted you. Ouch. Gail can be mean, I think with chris and part of the reason I love my babies so much is because Chris got gail to be nicer. Season 1 is the best for them. I know it's getting to when chris and gail are going to have their first kiss, much like sam and andy. I cant wait to see nick and nick and andy but I'm not there yet.
I forgot about Andy and Luke for a second. Agree about the affair. I didn't like that at all. I think they made Gail pretty blunt and cold in personality because of her sexuality. Well, I should say IF it was planned from the start, then that's why. If not, then it's just Gail, lol. Then again, it can't be a coincidence once her sexuality is sorted she's super nice, relaxed and at peace. I never liked Dov and Gail as more than friends either because I didn't see them ever working out. When did you start not liking Sam and Andy then?
The Apt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:30 PM
  #66
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 140,490
Man, you guys are making me want to rewatch. There are always random reruns on, but they are never in order.
__________________
ds44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:53 PM
  #67
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 85,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Man, you guys are making me want to rewatch. There are always random reruns on, but they are never in order.
I know, I feel like rewatching sometime soon since we're talking about the show, lol.
The Apt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:42 AM
  #68
Fan Forum Hero

 
pandiexjeyton's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 61,957
almost to season 1 finale. I love the first season of this show, Shu you have to rewatch. I love Sam and Andy first season, but also I'm torn with luke and andy. then nick/andy is going to steal my heart again. I know it. I didn't like gail at first, but I get her. and yes. remember when traci or dov said chris is sleeping with frosty? But I do notice chris and gail start off more physical than emotional because chris is always half dressed when he is with her. But it gets more emotional at the season 1 finale. Thats why I adore them. and I didn't like when luke cheated on andy. But sam has done things too, I don't mean to sound harsh here. Andy was flirting with sam while she was with luke. I'm sorry I don't want to start a debate, but yes nick left gail blah blah blah that is the argument and that he emotionally cheated on gail with andy. But they told her about them. And sam didn't do anything? then why was andy with luke? because she had feelings for Sam? yes it wasn't right to flirt with sam while she was with luke and for luke to cheat on andy. and didn't gail almost cheat with dov on chris? they were pretty close in season 2. so everyone is at fault here.
__________________
DanღSerena SamღAndy ChrisღGail DawsonღJoey PaceyღAndie NathanღHaley JakeღPeyton LucasღBrooke SeanღEmma CraigღManny
She is my partner she is my business Nick to Andy
credit to alexa for avi

Last edited by pandiexjeyton; 08-17-2017 at 07:59 AM
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:23 AM
  #69
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 85,555
But really what has Sam done? He never cheated on anyone. He wasn't like best buddies with Luke either so it's not like a Dawson/Joey/Pacey thing. Andy and Sam were just kind of drawn to each other, they couldn't really stop what they were feeling in season 1, it just kind of happened and he was always professional about it. There was no cheating though. But you are right, many characters on this show cheated or were going to cheat, have done some questionable things.
The Apt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:47 PM
  #70
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43,671
Even Ephram admitted he was an unlikable ass...


__________________
"The harder you work and the more prepared you are for something, you're going to be able to persevere through anything."—Carli Lloyd
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:59 AM
  #71
Fan Forum Hero

 
pandiexjeyton's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 61,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
But really what has Sam done? He never cheated on anyone. He wasn't like best buddies with Luke either so it's not like a Dawson/Joey/Pacey thing. Andy and Sam were just kind of drawn to each other, they couldn't really stop what they were feeling in season 1, it just kind of happened and he was always professional about it. There was no cheating though. But you are right, many characters on this show cheated or were going to cheat, have done some questionable things.
so i finished season 1 onto season 2. I still love Sam and andy and luke and andy. ugh jo. I love chris and gail so much too. But theres a lot of physical with them, why is chris always half dressed?
__________________
DanღSerena SamღAndy ChrisღGail DawsonღJoey PaceyღAndie NathanღHaley JakeღPeyton LucasღBrooke SeanღEmma CraigღManny
She is my partner she is my business Nick to Andy
credit to alexa for avi
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 08:24 AM
  #72
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 140,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Even Ephram admitted he was an unlikable ass...


Ephram was flawed but I believe the way Greg played him, made him endearing.
__________________
ds44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:01 AM
  #73
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Ephram was flawed but I believe the way Greg played him, made him endearing.
I totally agree. I couldn't not love him..no matter what he did.
__________________
"The harder you work and the more prepared you are for something, you're going to be able to persevere through anything."—Carli Lloyd
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:20 AM
  #74
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 140,490
My favourite male characters are flawed while still being good men.
__________________
ds44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:28 AM
  #75
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 15,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
My favourite male characters are flawed while still being good men.
Same for me . Greg played Ephram awesome. I loved Ephram with all of his flaws. I always understood him and his actions. Even the times I was "pissed" at him were not that many. Not that there were not such cases, just his acting worked out great for me.
__________________
No siempre los hace felices (a los humanos) obtener lo que quieren, ni siempre lo hace infelices no obtenerlo. Si la felicidad esta hecha de todo aquello que se pueda alcanzar, solo es posible la infelicidad.
secretk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Emily VanCamp France, Emily Vancamp Source, Daily Emily VanCamp, Emily VamCamp Web
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:16 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.