Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2017, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Absolutely write your thoughts during your rewatch here or on OT2.

I know Jerry/Traci was pretty popular and while I mildly liked them, I wasn't in shipper mode with them at all. I did like when Traci/Steve got together too before Steve got into trouble. I didn't like the dirty cop storyline at all. It was way too soapy and unnecessary.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I will, Michelle for sure.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I will, Michelle for sure.
Awesome. Good.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am rewatching to 1.03 so far. I love Andy and Sam in the first season, but I also like luke and andy. I love Chris and Gail so much too. They are my favorite characters on the show. I don't like traci/jerry. I didn't like Traci at first because they were having an affair. I didn't like Dov with the randoms either. But I don't think chris and traci should date. I like dov and gail as friends, that's it. I'm sorry but I thought they were pointless and I never understood them. Don't they hate each other? I volunteered to be my partner because no one else wanted you. Ouch. Gail can be mean, I think with chris and part of the reason I love my babies so much is because Chris got gail to be nicer. Season 1 is the best for them. I know it's getting to when chris and gail are going to have their first kiss, much like sam and andy. I cant wait to see nick and nick and andy but I'm not there yet.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I am rewatching to 1.03 so far. I love Andy and Sam in the first season, but I also like luke and andy. I love Chris and Gail so much too. They are my favorite characters on the show. I don't like traci/jerry. I didn't like Traci at first because they were having an affair. I didn't like Dov with the randoms either. But I don't think chris and traci should date. I like dov and gail as friends, that's it. I'm sorry but I thought they were pointless and I never understood them. Don't they hate each other? I volunteered to be my partner because no one else wanted you. Ouch. Gail can be mean, I think with chris and part of the reason I love my babies so much is because Chris got gail to be nicer. Season 1 is the best for them. I know it's getting to when chris and gail are going to have their first kiss, much like sam and andy. I cant wait to see nick and nick and andy but I'm not there yet.
I forgot about Andy and Luke for a second. Agree about the affair. I didn't like that at all. I think they made Gail pretty blunt and cold in personality because of her sexuality. Well, I should say IF it was planned from the start, then that's why. If not, then it's just Gail, lol. Then again, it can't be a coincidence once her sexuality is sorted she's super nice, relaxed and at peace. I never liked Dov and Gail as more than friends either because I didn't see them ever working out. When did you start not liking Sam and Andy then?
Old 08-16-2017, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Man, you guys are making me want to rewatch. There are always random reruns on, but they are never in order.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Man, you guys are making me want to rewatch. There are always random reruns on, but they are never in order.
I know, I feel like rewatching sometime soon since we're talking about the show, lol.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

almost to season 1 finale. I love the first season of this show, Shu you have to rewatch. I love Sam and Andy first season, but also I'm torn with luke and andy. then nick/andy is going to steal my heart again. I know it. I didn't like gail at first, but I get her. and yes. remember when traci or dov said chris is sleeping with frosty? But I do notice chris and gail start off more physical than emotional because chris is always half dressed when he is with her. But it gets more emotional at the season 1 finale. Thats why I adore them. and I didn't like when luke cheated on andy. But sam has done things too, I don't mean to sound harsh here. Andy was flirting with sam while she was with luke. I'm sorry I don't want to start a debate, but yes nick left gail blah blah blah that is the argument and that he emotionally cheated on gail with andy. But they told her about them. And sam didn't do anything? then why was andy with luke? because she had feelings for Sam? yes it wasn't right to flirt with sam while she was with luke and for luke to cheat on andy. and didn't gail almost cheat with dov on chris? they were pretty close in season 2. so everyone is at fault here.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 08-17-2017 at 06:59 AM
Old 08-17-2017, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

But really what has Sam done? He never cheated on anyone. He wasn't like best buddies with Luke either so it's not like a Dawson/Joey/Pacey thing. Andy and Sam were just kind of drawn to each other, they couldn't really stop what they were feeling in season 1, it just kind of happened and he was always professional about it. There was no cheating though. But you are right, many characters on this show cheated or were going to cheat, have done some questionable things.
Old 08-21-2017, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Even Ephram admitted he was an unlikable ass...

Old 08-22-2017, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
But really what has Sam done? He never cheated on anyone. He wasn't like best buddies with Luke either so it's not like a Dawson/Joey/Pacey thing. Andy and Sam were just kind of drawn to each other, they couldn't really stop what they were feeling in season 1, it just kind of happened and he was always professional about it. There was no cheating though. But you are right, many characters on this show cheated or were going to cheat, have done some questionable things.
so i finished season 1 onto season 2. I still love Sam and andy and luke and andy. ugh jo. I love chris and gail so much too. But theres a lot of physical with them, why is chris always half dressed?
Old 08-22-2017, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Even Ephram admitted he was an unlikable ass...

Ephram was flawed but I believe the way Greg played him, made him endearing.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ephram was flawed but I believe the way Greg played him, made him endearing.
I totally agree. I couldn't not love him..no matter what he did.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

My favourite male characters are flawed while still being good men.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
My favourite male characters are flawed while still being good men.
Same for me . Greg played Ephram awesome. I loved Ephram with all of his flaws. I always understood him and his actions. Even the times I was "pissed" at him were not that many. Not that there were not such cases, just his acting worked out great for me.