Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss fortune (View Post)
It's funny, because Greg's new show sounds like something I'd tell my TiFaux to stay clear of, but I'm now compelled to watch every minute of it. Hopefully it'll be a vehicle worthy of his talents. I've really missed seeing him on my TV!
Join the club, miss fortune. We're all so desperate to see Greg in anything!! He has been opting to act in the strangest...obscure films.

By the way...Hi and welcome.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Another welcome, miss fortune!

Only Greg (or maybe Tom or Treat) could make me watch something like Copper. I have my hopes up a little bit about the quality because of the fact that Greg got to suggest "asshat" as an alternative to swearing, so maybe he's got some clout now because of it, heh. Probably not, eh?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 08-09-2009, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfs89 (View Post)
I think that we would all love an Everwood reunion movie! Warner Brothers did two of them for "Eight Is Enough" and that series was on for a little over four seasons(but still no DVD release). Probably not the special announcement though.
It must be about "Leslie,My Name Is Evil" at the TIFF,because New Real Films now has a website for the movie which promotes that it will be at the TIFF...

Leslie, My Name is Evil

NEW REAL FILMS
Wow. Looks like the "lost" Beatle.

An Everwood reunion would be great, but I sure wouldn't hold my breath. It would be great though to see what has happened with everyone.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybgb (View Post)
Wow. Looks like the "lost" Beatle.

You know you're right! I see a little early Paul McCartney there.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NEW EPHRAM/GREG SURVIVOR CONTEST: SEASON 2 THEME
EPHRAM/GREG SURVIVOR VII

Rules of the Survivor: Vote for the picture you like LEAST. Each round will last for a few days, so the picture with the most votes by the end of the day will be eliminated. We'll do this until we have a winner.

Old 08-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Yay!

Um...#10. He looks the youngest there, I think. (Though #9 is close, but the suit ages him a smidgen more than the T-shirt does, heh.)
Old 08-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Loyal Fan

...Betty, not all of those are from Season 2, if that's what you were aiming for...
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 08-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
You know you're right! I see a little early Paul McCartney there.
Yep. I guess we know who they should call if there is a Paul/Beatle movie!.

YAY for the new round!.

I'm going with #2!
Old 08-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
...Betty, not all of those are from Season 2, if that's what you were aiming for...
okay.......nobody's perfect.
The fact that I was able to post those pictures with this archaic, frustrating laptop of mine is a miracle.

You can vote now, Shadow.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay, just making sure.

Number 1.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 08-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

New round. Thanks, Betty.

#10 too.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 08-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Loyal Fan

I'll go with #10. I'm sure that there will eventually be a Dov/Greg survivor contest when Copper starts airing in 2010,LOL!
Old 08-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfs89 (View Post)
I'll go with #10. I'm sure that there will eventually be a Dov/Greg survivor contest when Copper starts airing in 2010,LOL!
Most definitely! And we'll give you the honor of setting that one up, Chuck!
Old 08-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Press release for Boot Camp!!

Quote:
Wildly disobedient and unruly teens are sent to a state-of-the-art deluxe institution… or so their parents think, in the instense, suspenseful thriller Boot Camp, breaking out on Unrated DVD August 25 from MGM Home Entertainment.

Directed and produced by Emmy® nominee Christian Duguay ("Joan of Arc") and starring Gregory Smith ("Everwood"), Mila Kunis (Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Max Payne), and Peter Stormare (Fargo), BOOT CAMP is based on true events and follows a group of troubled teens sent to a boot camp facility on the tropical island of Fiji.

Trapped on an island with no rules, no walls and no way out, the teens endure unimaginable physical and emotional abuse that leaves them brainwashed, isolated and close to death. Lead by Sophie Bauer (Kunis), and her determined boyfriend Ben (Smith), the prisoners must band together in an attempt to find a way out, with the camp's director Dr. Hail (Stormare) doing everything in his power to keep the facilities under complete control. Will the convicts take over before it's too late or will they have to stay and tolerate the violent behavior of the doctor and his crew on the island?

Filmed on location in Fiji and featuring explosive scenes with non-stop action and suspense, the Boot Camp Unrated DVD will be available on August 25 for the suggested retail price of $26.98. No extras have been announced.

Note: this film is unrated (includes female nudity)
Mila Kunis seeks escape from an isolated island BOOT CAMP (on DVD Aug 25) - DVDTOWN.com

-Squall Leonhart
Old 08-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I vote for #10