Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2020, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I find it pretty easy with a lot of my current shows, lol
Lol, not a lot of shipping options on the shows you watch?
Old 11-26-2020, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Lol, not a lot of shipping options on the shows you watch?
Partly that and partly I just don't care for the ships that are there
Old 11-27-2020, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Partly that and partly I just don't care for the ships that are there
Got it. I like this a lot better. I love watching a show and not having shipping options either because they don't exist or I don't care for the ones that do.
Old 11-27-2020, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Got it. I like this a lot better. I love watching a show and not having shipping options either because they don't exist or I don't care for the ones that do.
Same here
Old 11-27-2020, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Same here
Do you ship anyone on Outer Banks?
Old 11-27-2020, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I like Sarah and John B, but I can't say I ship them yet
Old 11-28-2020, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I like Sarah and John B, but I can't say I ship them yet
Me too. Although I probably do already mildly ship them, lol.

The good thing with this show and the pairing is the plot/circumstances are set up where romance is way secondary. In other words, it seems impossible any triangle would ever develop with them. Kiara was slightly involved in a "triangle" with them due to her frosty history with Sarah (but they worked it out) and the grayness of John B and Kiara but now that's gone. So John B and Sarah are in the clear of any other combination within the group. I like this fact. The mystery/action rules the show so hopefully nothing stupid happens to them. If they go any future triangle it will be Pope/Kiara/JJ. I actually would love to see JJ/Kiara explored but don't want Pope's heart broken. I mentioned up thread I would like a scenario of finding out Kiara and Pope tried romance but realized they were way better off as friends and both are fine with this. THEN JJ/Kiara can be explored. Given what JJ did, going to jail for Pope, are we expected he'd ever screw him over and steal Kiara away? That's never happening. So a pretty clean break up between Kiara/Pope would have to materialize in order to get to JJ/Kiara.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

This is something Alan would immediately post:

Old 11-29-2020, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Me too. Although I probably do already mildly ship them, lol.

The good thing with this show and the pairing is the plot/circumstances are set up where romance is way secondary. In other words, it seems impossible any triangle would ever develop with them. Kiara was slightly involved in a "triangle" with them due to her frosty history with Sarah (but they worked it out) and the grayness of John B and Kiara but now that's gone. So John B and Sarah are in the clear of any other combination within the group. I like this fact. The mystery/action rules the show so hopefully nothing stupid happens to them. If they go any future triangle it will be Pope/Kiara/JJ. I actually would love to see JJ/Kiara explored but don't want Pope's heart broken. I mentioned up thread I would like a scenario of finding out Kiara and Pope tried romance but realized they were way better off as friends and both are fine with this. THEN JJ/Kiara can be explored. Given what JJ did, going to jail for Pope, are we expected he'd ever screw him over and steal Kiara away? That's never happening. So a pretty clean break up between Kiara/Pope would have to materialize in order to get to JJ/Kiara.
Okay, lol

That's definitely true, which is nice
Old 11-29-2020, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I rewatched their scenes before they sleep together for the first time... they have a natural emotional connection. Sarah's weakness is getting too close out of fear guys won't like the real her. She instantly felt so comfortable with John B. Really love their emotional connection. That's what draws me to a pairing. They have this.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I rewatched their scenes before they sleep together for the first time... they have a natural emotional connection. Sarah's weakness is getting too close out of fear guys won't like the real her. She instantly felt so comfortable with John B. Really love their emotional connection. That's what draws me to a pairing. They have this.
They have the writing but i find John b town goofy. Idk I am missing something. It’s all a little vanilla for me.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
They have the writing but i find John b town goofy. Idk I am missing something. It’s all a little vanilla for me.
Yeah. It's the chemistry for me. I guess you feel it or you don't. I like the different traits of all the characters. All three guys are pretty annoying when you focus on some of their traits but the good traits all three have draw me in. I like how different they all are. I don't relate to some people who love JJ even if he's reckless but dislike John B because he's too square. Or dislike Pope because he's too nerdy or he's with Kiara. Like, I can appreciate all three guys and don't need to pick a side. Same with the girls. I like all five mains for different reasons and don't get how some set up competition between the characters to emphasize characters or ships. I'm seeing that on certain forums. I'm not joining in. One of the main reasons why the show works for me is the group bond. Not sure the show works without it.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Yeah. It's the chemistry for me. I guess you feel it or you don't. I like the different traits of all the characters. All three guys are pretty annoying when you focus on some of their traits but the good traits all three have draw me in. I like how different they all are. I don't relate to some people who love JJ even if he's reckless but dislike John B because he's too square. Or dislike Pope because he's too nerdy or he's with Kiara. Like, I can appreciate all three guys and don't need to pick a side. Same with the girls. I like all five mains for different reasons and don't get how some set up competition between the characters to emphasize characters or ships. I'm seeing that on certain forums. I'm not joining in. One of the main reasons why the show works for me is the group bond. Not sure the show works without it.
I like them all. But I find I connect with Pope/JJ/Kiara most.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I like them all. But I find I connect with Pope/JJ/Kiara most.
How do you want it to shake out as far as romance? Like if you want JJ/Kiara, how would you write it?
Old 11-29-2020, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
How do you want it to shake out as far as romance? Like if you want JJ/Kiara, how would you write it?
I don't want them to touch them right now. Just keep up the friendship/bond. If there is like a s3, I would like for them to start dropping more and more hints then too and maybe they happen end s3 or s4. S3 should be focused on friendship and him being a good and loyal friend. I also would like for jj/pope to realize they just don't work. But, mostly I want to see JJ being a little more self-sacrificing for JJ.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread