Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2017, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Riverdale Spoilery

The person who posted it didn't know how to get smaller:

Spoiler:
^the are already giving me feels.

Archie is dumber than a box of rocks. I just can't with him. He's giving me early s1 Nate Archibald vibes and even though I grew to love him, he irritated the living ish out of me. I continue to love Betty and Veronica. I adore their dynamic. To be honest, Betty turned me off last week, but she was back to form this week. I feel for her so much, but her thirst for Archie makes me feel bad for her. She is giving me serious Felicity Porter feels and I love that girl. But, Archie ain't no Ben. I definitely love love the idea of Jughead/Betty or Jughead/Veronica. But, I wouldn't be surprised if the show goes the Cheryl/Veronica route cause sometimes I get the sense that she might not actually like men.

I loved Skeet again. He still looks so good. I felt so bad for Jughead and want to know so much more.
Luke Perry is boring me. He is giving me Rufus Humphrey vibes and that's never a good thing.

Alice Cooper is one crazy bitch.

Last edited by ds44; 02-17-2017 at 07:23 PM
Old 02-18-2017, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Riverdale Spoilery

The person who posted it didn't know how to get smaller:

Spoiler:
I'm still pretty blah about that whole thing. We'll see when it happens.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not a fan of spoby.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am arriving late for this party! Need to catch up on many of these shows. Belated thanks for the new thread, Michelle!!
Old 02-18-2017, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
sometimes i think you just like to be contrary. JK

I am predicting it now... you'll ship ARchie and Cheryl.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
^the are already giving me feels.

Archie is dumber than a box of rocks. I just can't with him. He's giving me early s1 Nate Archibald vibes and even though I grew to love him, he irritated the living ish out of me. I continue to love Betty and Veronica. I adore their dynamic. To be honest, Betty turned me off last week, but she was back to form this week. I feel for her so much, but her thirst for Archie makes me feel bad for her. She is giving me serious Felicity Porter feels and I love that girl. But, Archie ain't no Ben. I definitely love love the idea of Jughead/Betty or Jughead/Veronica. But, I wouldn't be surprised if the show goes the Cheryl/Veronica route cause sometimes I get the sense that she might not actually like men.

I loved Skeet again. He still looks so good. I felt so bad for Jughead and want to know so much more.
Luke Perry is boring me. He is giving me Rufus Humphrey vibes and that's never a good thing.

Alice Cooper is one crazy bitch.
Agree with all your thoughts. I have tried with Archie but 1.4 has me gritting my teeth when it comes to him. He's more self absorbed than Dawson Leery. He couldn't care less about his supposed best friends, Betty and Jughead. He's all for himself. I just can't with him right now. He needs to do a complete 180. Otherwise ginger will remain in the doghouse for me. I am so sick of Betty in pain over Archie. I love her strength though. I am all for Jughead/Betty or Jughead/Veronica. I'd take all three together. JK So true about Cheryl. She seems to be crushing hardcore on Veronica. It's like a love/hate. Crush, nah I shouldn't so I'll be mean, then the hate, then can't help it so goes back to love and the cycle continues.

Skeet looks really good. Wow. The dynamic between father/son is really interesting. I like Fred and Luke plays him nicely but he's too passive. I can't believe his reaction to Archie having sex with a predator. Ho hum. What??!?!
Old 02-18-2017, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Still not a fan of Jughead?
Old 02-18-2017, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I am arriving late for this party! Need to catch up on many of these shows. Belated thanks for the new thread, Michelle!!
What shows do you need to catch up on?
Old 02-18-2017, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Agree with all your thoughts. I have tried with Archie but 1.4 has me gritting my teeth when it comes to him. He's more self absorbed than Dawson Leery. He couldn't care less about his supposed best friends, Betty and Jughead. He's all for himself. I just can't with him right now. He needs to do a complete 180. Otherwise ginger will remain in the doghouse for me. I am so sick of Betty in pain over Archie. I love her strength though. I am all for Jughead/Betty or Jughead/Veronica. I'd take all three together. JK So true about Cheryl. She seems to be crushing hardcore on Veronica. It's like a love/hate. Crush, nah I shouldn't so I'll be mean, then the hate, then can't help it so goes back to love and the cycle continues.

Skeet looks really good. Wow. The dynamic between father/son is really interesting. I like Fred and Luke plays him nicely but he's too passive. I can't believe his reaction to Archie having sex with a predator. Ho hum. What??!?!
Yeah I never thought I would think of LP as boring but he just seems so passive which could be on purpose cause Archie comes off that way too. That ginger is just too basic for either girl right now. I love both Betty and Veronica so much.
Old 02-18-2017, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
sometimes i think you just like to be contrary. JK

I am predicting it now... you'll ship ARchie and Cheryl.
Sometimes, but not in this case. Jughead is still just there for me.
Old 02-18-2017, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yeah I never thought I would think of LP as boring but he just seems so passive which could be on purpose cause Archie comes off that way too. That ginger is just too basic for either girl right now. I love both Betty and Veronica so much.
It seems like whatever Fred says Archie is barely listening anyway. LP/Fred has better chemistry with Jughead. I love Betty and Veronica too. They have so much chemistry, the actresses just shine together. When they were eating and Betty seemed a bit out of it, just seeing Veronica's look of concern was everything. That's why if they go with the comic triangle on the show I don't even think it's going to come across as believable. I have no idea how someone as colorful and vibrant as Veronica would ever give Archie a second glance romantically. Betty, I understand due to history and childhood connection. But then again, it's all Betty knows. She probably never allowed herself to see anyone else in that way.
Old 02-18-2017, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Sometimes, but not in this case. Jughead is still just there for me.
Is it the actor? Character personality? You are in the rare group, my friend. That's not a bad thing of course to be different but just wondering what you don't like/can't relate when it comes to the character?
Old 02-18-2017, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I'm not a fan of spoby.
Really? How come?

There's many reasons why I've watched this show and wouldn't think of giving it up... so it's not just about ships. I love the chemistry between the main girls. I do love the mystery. There's other elements for sure. That said, this series wouldn't feel complete in my opinion without Spencer/Toby ending up together. If any pairing deserves a happy ending together it's these two. Troian and Keegan love each other both on and off the screen and it shows.
Old 02-18-2017, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Minnesota Vikings Rewards pay off for Marvel and DC Comics artist
Old 02-18-2017, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good for him!! It pays to be a Minnesota fan!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread