Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2019, 07:48 AM
  #76
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 149,735


Quote:
61% Supergirl S4
13% The Flash S5
07% Arrow S7
19% Legends of Tomorrow S4
Indeed.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-24-2019, 09:48 AM
  #77
Fan Forum Hero

 
fulfilledღ's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 93,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Exactly. Especially when Mary said she would stick around until Fred returned home. According to RAS (Showrunner) they wanted to take some time in order to think about how to create the special tribute to Luke/Fred. So while they could have squeezed in a teaser scene at the end of season 3, they preferred waiting to address in early season 4.
That is very smart. It's just a weird feeling to say goodbye to a character as well as the actor. Is there really a good way to do it. I think Riverdale is giving us the best they can
__________________
I Love You
I Want To Spend The Rest of My Life With You
Trace & Abby
patricia
fulfilledღ is offline  
Old 06-24-2019, 09:51 AM
  #78
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 149,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
That is very smart. It's just a weird feeling to say goodbye to a character as well as the actor. Is there really a good way to do it. I think Riverdale is giving us the best they can
I think so too. It will be well done.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-24-2019, 09:50 PM
  #79
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 351,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)




Indeed.
Going off how the other seasons were, don't think it's that hard for Supergirl to have won that lol
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 06-24-2019, 09:50 PM
  #80
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 351,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
On OTH he had a few that were hilarious. LOL.
He sure did, lol
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 06-24-2019, 11:40 PM
  #81
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 149,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Going off how the other seasons were, don't think it's that hard for Supergirl to have won that lol
Haha. That’s what the vast majority say who watched all four choices. Yeah, I mean, I only watch Supergirl and The Flash but wow was Supergirl amazing this past season. It played out like a movie.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-24-2019, 11:41 PM
  #82
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 149,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
He sure did, lol
Your least favorite style?
Auror is offline  
Old 06-25-2019, 01:33 AM
  #83
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 351,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Your least favorite style?
When he came back in S9
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 06-25-2019, 01:35 AM
  #84
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 351,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Haha. That’s what the vast majority say who watched all four choices. Yeah, I mean, I only watch Supergirl and The Flash but wow was Supergirl amazing this past season. It played out like a movie.
Awesome
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 06-25-2019, 01:54 AM
  #85
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 149,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Awesome
Also... Kara has not had a boyfriend in well over a year. It's incredible. Since Mon-El, she has not gone near a new guy. Not because she's not over Mon-El either. When they were done, they were done and she was perfectly fine with it. They also changed Mon-El for the better too (like way better) before they broke up for good. So it's been WELL over a season since she's dated anyone else. Like a season and a half. I find it so refreshing. How often does this happen? Especially a female lead of a show totally single (not even dating casually!) over close to two seasons? I love it. It shows strength and independence and sends a great message.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-25-2019, 01:56 AM
  #86
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 149,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
When he came back in S9
He's so incredibly good looking I think he can pull off any style, but yes, this wasn't the greatest one, lol:

Auror is offline  
Old 06-25-2019, 02:40 AM
  #87
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 351,205
Not at all
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 06-25-2019, 02:41 AM
  #88
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 351,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Also... Kara has not had a boyfriend in well over a year. It's incredible. Since Mon-El, she has not gone near a new guy. Not because she's not over Mon-El either. When they were done, they were done and she was perfectly fine with it. They also changed Mon-El for the better too (like way better) before they broke up for good. So it's been WELL over a season since she's dated anyone else. Like a season and a half. I find it so refreshing. How often does this happen? Especially a female lead of a show totally single (not even dating casually!) over close to two seasons? I love it. It shows strength and independence and sends a great message.
Okay, nice
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 06-25-2019, 03:09 AM
  #89
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 149,735
It is definitely rare. Especially when you have the two lead male Superhero shows in Barry and Oliver tied down to marriage and relationship stuff while Kara is single and not focusing on that aspect of her life in the least. The usual route is watering down the lead female with romance. I just love how unique it is. I also think Kara/Supergirl will play a key role with Batwoman too. Not a coincidence Supergirl and Batwoman will share Sunday night in the Fall.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-25-2019, 03:31 AM
  #90
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 351,205
Interested to see if she does

Still tossing up whether to check out Supergirl or not
stlavin95 is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST