Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2019, 01:42 PM
  #1
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 211,412
OT2 Thread #147: Life After Everwood: Other Addictions (TV Shows, Movies, Music)

Welcome to OT2 Thread #147!

This is the second OT Thread. This thread is about discussing shows, movies, and music. Bring over your opinions on episodes, discuss characters and storylines, movies you're watching, music you're listening to.






Shows Current Everwood Members Watch:

Michelle:
Supergirl, The Flash, Riverdale, Chesapeake Shores, Stranger Things, The 100

Betty:
Past: Everwood, Friday Night Lights, Gilmore Girls, OTH, Parenthood, Pretty Little Liars
Present: Blue Bloods, The Blacklist, Supergirl, The 100, Grace & Frankie, Chesapeake Shores, Graham Norton Show, This Is Us, The Resident, Ozark, The Marvelous Mrs.
Maisel


Alan (The Crow):
Gotham, Lucifer, Supergirl, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Flash, Modern Family, blackish, Lethal Weapon, Arrow, The 100, Superstore, MacGyver, Hawaii Five-0, Teen Wolf, Scream, Grimm, Baby Daddy, Stitchers, The Good Witch, Chesapeake Shores, Wynonna Earp, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, iZombie, Riverdale,The Haunting of Hill House, The Good Cop, Happy Together, Jack Ryan, Magnum P.I., God Friended Me

Shu/ds44:
Flash, Pitch, Chesapeake Shores, Empire, This is Us, Queen Sugar, JTV, Riverdale,
Brooklyn 99, All-American, Dynasty, Fresh Off the Boat


Sam/stlavin95:
Doctor Who, Shameless, the Walking Dead, the Deuce, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Mayans MC, The Flash, The Gifted, This is Us, American Horror Story, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Mr Mercedes, Supernatural, the Good Place, Titans,
Ray Donovan, iZombie, Daredevil, Black Lightning, Agents of Shield, Iron Fist, the 100, Runways, Cloak & Dagger,
Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Lucifer, Brooklyn 99
Auror is offline  
Old 06-18-2019, 01:50 PM
  #2
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 211,412
So here's a topic question...

What new shows does everyone plan to check out and what's your schedule look like in general as far as shows you are going to watch?
Auror is offline  
Old 06-18-2019, 10:13 PM
  #3
Fan Forum Hero

 
break the window's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 95,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Okay, lol. Let me know what you think. I think you're going to be a bit shocked given what happens in the season finale. Lots of stuff tied up and a couple shockers too.

I've heard it's rather explosive, hopefully no pun intended lol I have been able to avoid spoilers and anything that pertains to the third season....and it's not as hard as I thought since it's a still actively filming show.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
ETA: What do you think of CMM as Edgar?

I really like Chad and his passion for each character he plays. Alice plays him up like he's the God of Riverdale. Edgar is really convincing. I'm not sure if he wants to just control people in Riverdale or just eliminate the crazy ones? I know that sounds weird, but I just don't know what his angle is. What is with this FARM? I mean, is it a bet the farm kind of deal where everyone puts their lives on the line.


I want to like Edgar, but I know I can't trust him so we'll see
__________________
I Love You
I Want To Spend The Rest of My Life With You
Trace & Abby
patricia
break the window is offline  
Old 06-18-2019, 10:23 PM
  #4
Fan Forum Hero

 
break the window's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 95,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
What new shows does everyone plan to check out and what's your schedule look like in general as far as shows you are going to watch?

I haven't checked out any new shows so far to watch, I guess nothing has interested me But this is what I'm watching....


A Million Little Things
Counting On
When Calls The Heart
Switched At Birth
Chesapeake Shores
Greys Anatomy
The Resident
The Good Doctor
Law & Order: SVU
This Is Us
Riverdale



Honestly, I thought I watched more lol I might have a different list when fall comes around and new shows start airing.
__________________
I Love You
I Want To Spend The Rest of My Life With You
Trace & Abby
patricia
break the window is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 02:18 AM
  #5
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 450,661
Thanks for the new thread
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 06:28 AM
  #6
Elite Fan

 
The Crow's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 41,639
Comic Book Cover of the Day: Doctor Aphra #30 by Ashley Witter

__________________
Geralt: That scent. The moment I dread most every time you leave… is when it fades. When you’re really gone.
The Crow is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 06:32 AM
  #7
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 211,412
^ Such a sweet Cover! I love how the female is dressed.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 06:33 AM
  #8
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 211,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread
Welcome.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 06:34 AM
  #9
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 211,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
I haven't checked out any new shows so far to watch, I guess nothing has interested me But this is what I'm watching....


A Million Little Things
Counting On
When Calls The Heart
Switched At Birth
Chesapeake Shores
Greys Anatomy
The Resident
The Good Doctor
Law & Order: SVU
This Is Us
Riverdale



Honestly, I thought I watched more lol I might have a different list when fall comes around and new shows start airing.
Got it. Yeah, that’s what I was wondering... any new Fall shows you’re interested in already?

Nice current list.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 06:38 AM
  #10
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 211,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
I've heard it's rather explosive, hopefully no pun intended lol I have been able to avoid spoilers and anything that pertains to the third season....and it's not as hard as I thought since it's a still actively filming show.
Good deal! Yes, it’s pretty amazing you’ve been able to avoid spoilers.

Quote:
I really like Chad and his passion for each character he plays. Alice plays him up like he's the God of Riverdale. Edgar is really convincing. I'm not sure if he wants to just control people in Riverdale or just eliminate the crazy ones? I know that sounds weird, but I just don't know what his angle is. What is with this FARM? I mean, is it a bet the farm kind of deal where everyone puts their lives on the line.


I want to like Edgar, but I know I can't trust him so we'll see
I hear you. You’ll get some answers when it comes to The Farm. Not fully because it seems the story does enter season 4. But you’ll still get an answer or two on Edgar and what he’s doing.

I think CMM has really embraced the role. He’s great as Edgar.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 07:51 AM
  #11
Elite Fan

 
The Crow's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 41,639
This Lego set is on my wish list.

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/product/...ide-Down-75810
__________________
Geralt: That scent. The moment I dread most every time you leave… is when it fades. When you’re really gone.
The Crow is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 08:33 AM
  #12
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 211,412
^ I definitely want that one, too.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 01:34 PM
  #13
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 211,412
Auror is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 01:51 PM
  #14
Elite Fan

 
The Crow's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 41,639
These are hilarious. CMM's was actually pretty tame.

__________________
Geralt: That scent. The moment I dread most every time you leave… is when it fades. When you’re really gone.
The Crow is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 03:02 PM
  #15
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 211,412
^^^ Hilarious, lol. His responses are so funny. He’s a Virgo Earth Sign. He has all the main traits... critical thinker, hard-working, intelligent, practical, analytical, modest.
Auror is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Emily VanCamp, Chris Pratt Universe, Emily VanCamp Brasil, Chris Pratt Web
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:20 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST