Moderator of ...
Everwood

Awesome Cover! Love it.
Old 05-31-2019, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Thanks for this. I have a lot of work today, so this laugh is helping a lot.
Old 05-31-2019, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Enjoying it more than S5, you?
Honestly? I've stuck to what I said before and haven't really watched. Now, I've watched scenes and have kept up with what's going on. But watching the episodes from start to finish? Nope, I haven't gone there just yet. I will binge if things keep looking good, whether that's before the season concludes or after the season is over.

What I really love is what they are doing with Octavia. I heard she's teamed up with Diyoza and it's a beautiful thing. I am pleasantly surprised Jason went this route with Octavia. I mean, so many who crucified her for the Bunker (without holding Abby and Kane responsible ) are now in love with Octavia again so I cannot wait to watch Octavia this season alone. She will be worth the price of admission.

I heard people are not liking Raven at all and based on feedback, I can see why. Sucks because she was once one of my favorites.
Old 05-31-2019, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Thanks for this. I have a lot of work today, so this laugh is helping a lot.
Man, that show is really over the top isn't it?

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-31-2019, 07:20 PM
Administrator

Last year, Teresa and I watched the movie Chappaquiddick, and it was really well done. Kate Mara played Mary Jo Kopechne. I saw that she was on Everwood, but I can't remember what role she played in it.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-31-2019, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Man, that show is really over the top isn't it?
It is but man, it's such a great guilty pleasure. Also, the season finale actually was amazingly good as it connected the dots on several mysteries and storylines. I was really impressed.
Old 05-31-2019, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Last year, Teresa and I watched the movie Chappaquiddick, and it was really well done. Kate Mara played Mary Jo Kopechne. I saw that she was on Everwood, but I can't remember what role she played in it.
She played Kate on Everwood, the teenager who is impregnated by her piano teacher and then gets an abortion.
Old 05-31-2019, 07:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
She played Kate on Everwood, the teenager who is impregnated by her piano teacher and then gets an abortion.
Ah, okay, thanks! Now I remember. That was a reversal of sorts in that Andy, the supposed New York Liberal, wouldn't perform an abortion but Harold, the Everwood Conservative, would, and did, perform an abortion because his father had done them.

Old 05-31-2019, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Ah, okay, thanks! Now I remember. That was a reversal of sorts in that Andy, the supposed New York Liberal, wouldn't perform an abortion but Harold, the Everwood Conservative, would, and did, perform an abortion because his father had done them.
Exactly, what a twist! It was a fabulous episode. So much discussion over this episode, it was fantastic.
Old 05-31-2019, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

One reason alone to watch Riverdale: Lili Reinhart. Her acting chops are pretty close to Emily VanCamp’s. This season alone the talk is if on any other show, she’d get an Emmy nod.
Old 05-31-2019, 07:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
One reason alone to watch Riverdale: Lili Reinhart. Her acting chops are pretty close to Emily VanCamp’s. This season alone the talk is if on any other show, she’d get an Emmy nod.
That sounds great! I do need to check that show out.

Old 06-01-2019, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think my biggest beef with Riverdale is the damn dialogue.
Old 06-01-2019, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That sounds great! I do need to check that show out.
She’s fabulous.

This is the actual showrunner commenting:

She just took over season 3. She’s given all the challenging material and as you can see, the showrunner doesn’t even hide it.

Give Lili Reinhart an Emmy for ‘Riverdale’ Season 3, or I’ll Steal Your Kidneys

FYI: The kidney part relates to the show.

But yes, season 3... she’s just incredible. I have no doubt Lili is going to do amazing things after Riverdale.
Old 06-01-2019, 06:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, the content of Riverdale will keep it from ever really being taken seriously in awards season. A lot of the 'twists' seem like the writers all got high and broke out the Mad Libs, and that never translates to accolades. It can make for fun viewing, but it doesn't make for critical acclaim.
Jake: Cold-blooded but fair.
Old 06-01-2019, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Well, the content of Riverdale will keep it from ever really being taken seriously in awards season. A lot of the 'twists' seem like the writers all got high and broke out the Mad Libs, and that never translates to accolades. It can make for fun viewing, but it doesn't make for critical acclaim.
Definitely. Lili will not get an Emmy on this network with this show. But she’s surely getting recognized. I sit up a little straighter every time she’s on the screen.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top