Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2019, 10:20 AM
  #196
Elite Fan

 
The Crow's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 40,807
Other than the Scientology stuff, I hadn't heard any of the other things you mentioned. JB does enough public stuff that makes me want to wring his neck that it's hard to see past it.
__________________
Amy: The debate was a bad idea. I just, I felt ambushed by the fact that you didn’t want kids, and I thought I could fix it with logic.
Jake: I mean, what if I had won the debate?
Amy: Jake, I’m trying so hard to be nice, but I don’t know how to respond to that.
Jake: Cold-blooded but fair.
The Crow is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 10:24 AM
  #197
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Other than the Scientology stuff, I hadn't heard any of the other things you mentioned. JB does enough public stuff that makes me want to wring his neck that it's hard to see past it.
I don't know if he's finally seen his daughter but he went years after Katie left him. With Nicole, she stayed to her Catholic roots (amazingly, she was stronger than Katie throughout) but he never abused her... just tried to manipulate her to Scientology.

JB is a moron, lol.

Maybe they both can beat the crap out of each other? I like this option.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 10:38 AM
  #198
Fan Forum Hero

 
fulfilledღ's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 93,238
Riverdale Update

Greg directed an episode. I can not scream to the mountain tops enough on that one. I love when the Everwoodians reunite for whatever reason Maybe it was that I knew he directed that episode that made me like it that much more, but it was a good episode

I think the G&G game is really interesting. I had no idea it's what really bonded and tore apart the group of friends that are the adults now.

Most surprising is how proper Harmonie was. She was almost like a spinster lol Did anyone notice that the young Hiram Lodge was played by none other than Mark Consuelos' real son Michael? I totally forgot he was in that episode and it was a nice surprise to see him acting.

I'm so in favor of FP and Alice. I think they make a really good match. Betty and Jughead might not think so, but honestly, I"m not really in favor of Betty and Jughead anymore. I think they're just played out, tbh.

OMG! I did not know that KJ Alpa had such a beautiful accent. Ah, I am, I hate to say it, I am swooning over his accent. I found out he was from New Zealand and I knew he had to have some kind of an accent, but goodness, it's just beautiful!

I'm episode....12 of Season 3, I think it's 12, but it's definitely Season 3. Alice has made it a point to take herself, Polly and the twins to the farm to visit Edgar (can't say I'm not excited about seeing CMM lol)

I missed a couple of episodes because Moviebox had a couple of episodes that were dubbed in Spanish and yeah, couldn't do ti. So I missed Chic's final episode and what really happened to Betty's brother. In the preview it said that Chic didn't mean to kill him? The musical episode I missed, because well, I skipped it lol I just cannot do musicals. The Greys musical episode turned me off of musicals lol

I've watched so many episodes I'll have to really remember what I watched and try to list everything. I'm at work right now and all the thoughts are jumbled in my head and hopefully when I log onto my computer tonight I can look up some things and unlock my memory!
__________________
I Love You
I Want To Spend The Rest of My Life With You
Trace & Abby
patricia
fulfilledღ is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 10:48 AM
  #199
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
Riverdale Update

Greg directed an episode. I can not scream to the mountain tops enough on that one. I love when the Everwoodians reunite for whatever reason Maybe it was that I knew he directed that episode that made me like it that much more, but it was a good episode

I think the G&G game is really interesting. I had no idea it's what really bonded and tore apart the group of friends that are the adults now.

Most surprising is how proper Harmonie was. She was almost like a spinster lol Did anyone notice that the young Hiram Lodge was played by none other than Mark Consuelos' real son Michael? I totally forgot he was in that episode and it was a nice surprise to see him acting.

I'm so in favor of FP and Alice. I think they make a really good match. Betty and Jughead might not think so, but honestly, I"m not really in favor of Betty and Jughead anymore. I think they're just played out, tbh.

OMG! I did not know that KJ Alpa had such a beautiful accent. Ah, I am, I hate to say it, I am swooning over his accent. I found out he was from New Zealand and I knew he had to have some kind of an accent, but goodness, it's just beautiful!

I'm episode....12 of Season 3, I think it's 12, but it's definitely Season 3. Alice has made it a point to take herself, Polly and the twins to the farm to visit Edgar (can't say I'm not excited about seeing CMM lol)

I missed a couple of episodes because Moviebox had a couple of episodes that were dubbed in Spanish and yeah, couldn't do ti. So I missed Chic's final episode and what really happened to Betty's brother. In the preview it said that Chic didn't mean to kill him? The musical episode I missed, because well, I skipped it lol I just cannot do musicals. The Greys musical episode turned me off of musicals lol

I've watched so many episodes I'll have to really remember what I watched and try to list everything. I'm at work right now and all the thoughts are jumbled in my head and hopefully when I log onto my computer tonight I can look up some things and unlock my memory!
Great!

You can ask any specific questions you want answered until then as well?

I will say that you haven’t seen the last of Chic. I can tell you that. More to the story.

I think the CW is re-airing some episodes as well. Do you have Netflix? It is on Netflix.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 11:06 AM
  #200
Fan Forum Hero

 
fulfilledღ's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 93,238
I do not have Netflix, I canceled that, but my sister has it, I can probably borrow hers to fill in some gaps.
__________________
I Love You
I Want To Spend The Rest of My Life With You
Trace & Abby
patricia
fulfilledღ is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 11:15 AM
  #201
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,167
That's a good idea.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 11:16 AM
  #202
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,167
Oh, I just found this too (episode transcripts), which I love because if I miss a word or two, I like referring to an actual transcript:

Riverdale Transcripts
Auror is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 11:28 AM
  #203
Fan Forum Hero

 
fulfilledღ's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 93,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Oh, I just found this too (episode transcripts), which I love because if I miss a word or two, I like referring to an actual transcript:

Riverdale Transcripts
me too, I can use quotes
__________________
I Love You
I Want To Spend The Rest of My Life With You
Trace & Abby
patricia
fulfilledღ is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 11:56 AM
  #204
Elite Fan

 
The Crow's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 40,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I don't know if he's finally seen his daughter but he went years after Katie left him. With Nicole, she stayed to her Catholic roots (amazingly, she was stronger than Katie throughout) but he never abused her... just tried to manipulate her to Scientology.
Yeah. Katie seems happier with Jamie Foxx.

Quote:
JB is a moron, lol.
No argument here.

Quote:
Maybe they both can beat the crap out of each other? I like this option.
That would work.
__________________
Amy: The debate was a bad idea. I just, I felt ambushed by the fact that you didn’t want kids, and I thought I could fix it with logic.
Jake: I mean, what if I had won the debate?
Amy: Jake, I’m trying so hard to be nice, but I don’t know how to respond to that.
Jake: Cold-blooded but fair.
The Crow is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 12:05 PM
  #205
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
me too, I can use quotes
Great!
Auror is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 12:05 PM
  #206
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Yeah. Katie seems happier with Jamie Foxx.
Much.

Quote:
No argument here.



That would work.
Haha, indeed.
Auror is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 12:24 PM
  #207
Fan Forum Hero

 
fulfilledღ's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 93,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
JB is a moron, lol.
I'm sure the vast majority of humanity would not have an argument there lol
__________________
I Love You
I Want To Spend The Rest of My Life With You
Trace & Abby
patricia

Last edited by fulfilledღ; 06-10-2019 at 12:57 PM
fulfilledღ is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 12:25 PM
  #208
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
not sure the vast majority of humanity would have an argument there lol
Auror is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 12:54 PM
  #209
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 142,229
who is JB again?

I am behind on Riverdale, but Betty/Jughead really are the only redeemable part of the show outside of FP. I still can't with how they ran Alice through the ground.
ds44 is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 12:57 PM
  #210
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
who is JB again?

I am behind on Riverdale, but Betty/Jughead really are the only redeemable part of the show outside of FP. I still can't with how they ran Alice through the ground.
Justin Bieber.

Spoiler:
Auror is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST