Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2019, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

OT2 Thread #146: Life After Everwood: Other Addictions (TV Shows, Movies, Music)

Welcome to OT2 Thread #146!

This is the second OT Thread. This thread is about discussing shows, movies, and music. Bring over your opinions on episodes, discuss characters and storylines, movies you're watching, music you're listening to.

Shows Current Everwood Members Watch:

Michelle:
Supergirl, The Flash, Riverdale, Chesapeake Shores, Stranger Things, The 100

Betty:
Past: Everwood, Friday Night Lights, Gilmore Girls, OTH, Parenthood, Pretty Little Liars
Present: Blue Bloods, The Blacklist, Supergirl, The 100, Grace & Frankie, Chesapeake Shores, Graham Norton Show, This Is Us, The Resident, Ozark, The Marvelous Mrs.
Maisel

Alan (The Crow):
Gotham, Lucifer, Supergirl, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Flash, Modern Family, blackish, Lethal Weapon, Arrow, The 100, Superstore, MacGyver, Hawaii Five-0, Teen Wolf, Scream, Grimm, Baby Daddy, Stitchers, The Good Witch, Chesapeake Shores, Wynonna Earp, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, iZombie, Riverdale,The Haunting of Hill House, The Good Cop, Happy Together, Jack Ryan, Magnum P.I., God Friended Me

Shu/ds44:
Flash, Pitch, Chesapeake Shores, Empire, This is Us, Queen Sugar, JTV, Riverdale,
Brooklyn 99, All-American, Dynasty, Fresh Off the Boat

Sam/stlavin95:
Doctor Who, Shameless, the Walking Dead, the Deuce, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Mayans MC, The Flash, The Gifted, This is Us, American Horror Story, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Mr Mercedes, Supernatural, the Good Place, Titans,
Ray Donovan, iZombie, Daredevil, Black Lightning, Agents of Shield, Iron Fist, the 100, Runways, Cloak & Dagger,
Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Lucifer, Brooklyn 99
Old 05-25-2019, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am emotional. MALEC are everything.

I finally finished the series and I am emotional. I was always off/on with clary and Jace. I loved them in the first three books, but I didn’t feel them on the show until like like season 2. But, this show got me to love Simon who I started off wanting to slam against the wall. But, most of all they gave me Malec. I have never actually shipped a mm pairing before this and I love them not because they are mm or due to some fetish, but their story is so epic and beautiful. They got everything and I am so happy. They also did a great job with Clary. She broke so many rules and laws of the universe that she had to suffer the consequences and ultimately her love for Jace was powerful enough to bring her back to the shadow world. It was a beautiful ending.

Now, I want to rewatch from the beginning, but before that I need to dl the series and vid the mother ****ing **** out of it. This will definitely go in my catalogue of continuous rewatches. Not because its a great piece of art, but it made me happy.

Last edited by ds44; 05-25-2019 at 02:32 PM
Old 05-25-2019, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I am emotional. MALEC are everything.

I finally finished the series and I am emotional. I was always off/on with clary and Jace. I loved them in the first three books, but I didn’t feel them on the show until like like season 2. But, this show got me to love Simon who I started off wanting to slam against the wall. But, most of all they gave me Malec. I have never actually shipped a mm pairing before this and I love them not because they are mm or due to some fetish, but their story is so epic and beautiful. They got everything and I am so happy. They also did a great job with Clary. She broke so many rules and laws of the universe that she had to suffer the consequences and ultimately her love for Jace was powerful enough to bring her back to the shadow world. It was a beautiful ending.

Now, I want to rewatch from the beginning, but before that I need to dl the series and vid the mother ****ing **** out of it. This will definitely go in my catalogue of continuous rewatches. Not because its a great piece of art, but it made me happy.
Nice! Glad you enjoyed the series finale. I’m definitely intrigued now.
Old 05-25-2019, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the new thread, Michelle!!
Old 05-25-2019, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

One more Season of Downtown Abbey to go and I'll be ready for the movie.
Old 05-25-2019, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Welcome!

Cool!
Old 05-25-2019, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread
Old 05-25-2019, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Welcome!
Old 05-25-2019, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

What did you think of the Arrow finale?
Old 05-25-2019, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved it
Old 05-26-2019, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

That's good.

Will you watch a spin off series if it happens with Mia and Company?
Old 05-26-2019, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I would actually
Old 05-26-2019, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

It does look like it could be interesting.
Old 05-26-2019, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

Comic Book Cover of the Day: Buffy the Vampire Slayer #3 by Scott Buoncristiano

Jake: Cold-blooded but fair.
Old 05-26-2019, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Buffy!

Love it.

The building sort of reminds me of Malfoy Manor in the Harry Potter series.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top