Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2018, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

OT2 Thread #133: Life After Everwood: Other Addictions (TV Shows, Movies, Music)

Welcome to OT2 Thread #133!

This is the second OT Thread. This thread is about discussing shows, movies, and music. Bring over your opinions on episodes, discuss characters and storylines, movies you're watching, music you're listening to.

Shows Current Everwood Members Watch:

Michelle:
Supergirl, The Flash, Riverdale, The Resident, Chesapeake Shores, Stranger Things, The 100

Betty:
Past: Everwood, Friday Night Lights, Gilmore Girls, OTH, Parenthood, Pretty Little Liars
Present: Blue Bloods, The Blacklist, Supergirl, The 100, Grace & Frankie, Chesapeake Shores, Graham Norton Show, This Is Us, The Resident

Alan (The Crow):
Gotham, Lucifer, Supergirl, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Flash, Modern Family, blackish, Lethal Weapon, Arrow, The 100, Superstore, MacGyver, Hawaii Five-0, Teen Wolf, Scream, Grimm, Baby Daddy, Stitchers, The Good Witch, Chesapeake Shores, Wynonna Earp, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, iZombie, Riverdale,The Haunting of Hill House, The Good Cop, Happy Together, Jack Ryan, Magnum P.I., God Friended Me

Shu/ds44:
Flash, Pitch, Chesapeake Shores, Empire, This is Us, Queen Sugar, JTV, Riverdale,
Brooklyn 99, All-American, Dynasty, Fresh Off the Boat, Brooklyn99, all-American,dynasty,fresh off the boat

Sam/stlavin95:
Doctor Who, Shameless, the Walking Dead, the Deuce, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Mayans MC, The Flash, The Gifted, This is Us, American Horror Story, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Mr Mercedes, Supernatural, the Good Place, Titans,
Ray Donovan, iZombie, Daredevil, Black Lightning, Agents of Shield, Iron Fist, the 100, Runways, Cloak & Dagger,
Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Lucifer, Brooklyn 99
Old 11-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread
Old 11-11-2018, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Welcome!
Old 11-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Excited for the Flash this week
Old 11-12-2018, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully Iris and Nora's relationship gets better sooner rather than late
Old 11-12-2018, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

Comic Book Cover of the Day: Amazing Spider-man #238 by John Romita Jr.

Another classic cover. I think this is my favorite Spider-man cover of all time. It's one of the few graded comics that I own.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ Awesome Cover!
Old 11-12-2018, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Excited for the Flash this week
Me too.

I also heard last night's Supergirl episode is good too. I will watch shortly.

I'm always looking forward to watching both shows. I guess that means something when both have several seasons and counting. Good clue I'm never dropping either show.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
To be honest at least Clexa has a beautiful story. When there were feelings it happened. No hesitation. The story/pairing happened and only death separated them. Same with Linctavia. Both pairings became romantic and had great stories of even bittersweet endings.

Bellarke has been teased and manipulated going on 6 years now.
So you'd honestly be okay if, next season, Clarke and Bellamy finally admitted feelings and got together and then, right after they did the do, Echo accidentally killed Bellamy while trying to kill Clarke? I say be careful what you wish for on this show, because a good portion of the couples that have gotten together have ended in tragedy: Clarke and Finn, Clarke and Lexa, Lincoln and Octavia, Jasper and Maya, Bellamy and Gina, Octavia and Ilian (although they were barely a couple). Hell, even Monty and Harper are dead.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
So you'd honestly be okay if, next season, Clarke and Bellamy finally admitted feelings and got together and then, right after they did the do, Echo accidentally killed Bellamy while trying to kill Clarke? I say be careful what you wish for on this show, because a good portion of the couples that have gotten together have ended in tragedy: Clarke and Finn, Clarke and Lexa, Lincoln and Octavia, Jasper and Maya, Bellamy and Gina, Octavia and Ilian (although they were barely a couple). Hell, even Monty and Harper are dead.
Nope. Never said that. Of course Bellamy and Clarke are the stars of the book series and I couldn't see either of them dying in that manner. Bellamy, Clarke, even Octavia (although Octavia carries more risk than the other two) are all safe due to the book series is my opinion. The many that you listed never existed in the books which probably increased their chances of biting it. I don't trust Jason as far as I can throw him. Remember, I am also a Clexa fan. Unfortunately, Alycia Debnam-Carey having another show played a large part in what happened to Clexa.

Last season everyone believed the series was ending which is why so many thought what they were seeing with Bellarke had to do with the ending of the series approaching. I wouldn't want Bellamy and Clarke getting together now until the very last second of the series (which is what I figured was happening last season) so Jason cannot screw them up.

But yes, I am not some desperate shipper that needs them together no matter what. Just don't insult my intelligence and show a story, rip it away, then claim it never existed. BS. At least those other pairings weren't insulted like this.

Last edited by jediwands; 11-12-2018 at 10:29 AM
Old 11-12-2018, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hopefully Iris and Nora's relationship gets better sooner rather than late
Amen, Sam. Really need this!
Old 11-12-2018, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Flash's 25 Best (And Worst) Villains, Ranked
Old 11-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Tftnt
Old 11-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Welcome!
Old 11-12-2018, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Nope. Never said that. Of course Bellamy and Clarke are the stars of the book series and I couldn't see either of them dying in that manner. Bellamy, Clarke, even Octavia (although Octavia carries more risk than the other two) are all safe due to the book series is my opinion. The many that you listed never existed in the books which probably increased their chances of biting it. I don't trust Jason as far as I can throw him. Remember, I am also a Clexa fan. Unfortunately, Alycia Debnam-Carey having another show played a large part in what happened to Clexa.

Last season everyone believed the series was ending which is why so many thought what they were seeing with Bellarke had to do with the ending of the series approaching. I wouldn't want Bellamy and Clarke getting together now until the very last second of the series (which is what I figured was happening last season) so Jason cannot screw them up.

But yes, I am not some desperate shipper that needs them together no matter what. Just don't insult my intelligence and show a story, rip it away, then claim it never existed. BS. At least those other pairings weren't insulted like this.
Yeah. Jason has shown that he has no real regard for romantic pairings. He tears them asunder with no mercy, and then he randomly assigns pairings between characters with no real build up or thought to whether or not they make a believable couple. I mean, Bellamy and Echo getting together was almost as bad as if he'd put Pike and Octavia together or Clarke and Emerson.