Old 04-25-2018, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Speaking of Riverdale

Old 04-25-2018, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Supergirl 3.15 IN SEARCH OF LOST TIME

This episode felt like a therapy session that lasted for weeks and weeks. A lot of anger and emotion got out in this episode and I actually loved seeing it happen.

You can absolutely tell they are trying to remove any sign of AK and it’s awesome. It’s a known fact Andrew K created Mon-El. It’s so obvious TPTB are trying to erase any sign of AK from the show. This episode seemed to hash out everything that was wrong with Mon-El last season. Everything Kara said was bang on. I’m not sure if these two will reunite
Spoiler:
but what was said between them worked and was therapeutic for our Superhero which is the important part.

The M’yrnn storyline is really sad. Poor J’onn.

Then there’s the Sam situation... man, Lena and her brilliance figured it out! Sam knows too! Great scenes between them. I just wish Lena didn’t have to keep this secret and could at least tell James. I understand why she wants to keep this a secret but at the same time, she has to know there’s a strong chance Reign will figure out a way to escape.

These last few episodes have been really good. I’m looking forward to the rest of the season!
Old 04-25-2018, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Speaking of Riverdale

Beautiful! They also cut the scene when apparently they mutually decided they were together exclusively. They have so much chemistry together. Honestly, these two have more chemistry than anyone else on the show. You can tell they are close off the screen. Their real life caring for each other translates directly on the screen.
Old 04-25-2018, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

I don't understand why they cut this. I'd have sacrificed a few minutes elsewhere to keep this in the aired version.
Old 04-25-2018, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I agree. This and when they became exclusive, both were cut. Could have cut the Betty/Archie scene some when Betty was ranting about Veronica. Could have saved a little time there and the Alice/FP scene at the diner could have been cut or shortened. Those are two moments off the top of my head and I'm sure there were others too.
Old 04-25-2018, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Huge Flash spoiler...

Only look if you want to:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-25-2018, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Beautiful! They also cut the scene when apparently they mutually decided they were together exclusively. They have so much chemistry together. Honestly, these two have more chemistry than anyone else on the show. You can tell they are close off the screen. Their real life caring for each other translates directly on the screen.
I don't get why they cut that scene, since they easily could have gotten rid of something else for it.
Old 04-25-2018, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-25-2018, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I don't get why they cut that scene, since they easily could have gotten rid of something else for it.
Right! That scene was beautiful! I don't get it either. Too much heart and soul in that scene to justify cutting it.
Old 04-25-2018, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The 100

Just watched in full. LOVED it. Thoughts later this evening or tomorrow morning. But I'm so glad the show's back!
Old 04-25-2018, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The 100s Ratings

Went even higher!

This is really great news. Apparently they are as high as the season 2 premiere!

Just renew now, CW!

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/04/fi...uesday_25.html
Old 04-25-2018, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Right! That scene was beautiful! I don't get it either. Too much heart and soul in that scene to justify cutting it.
Exactly, it's dumb that they got rid of it imo.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Exactly, it's dumb that they got rid of it imo.
Really dumb. I would like to say it's because it's a same-sex couple but that's not possible when the showrunner is gay. So it can't be about that. I don't get it. How much time have we spent on seeing Archie/Veronica swapping spit? Constantly! Yet not enough time for the new pairing? Unacceptable.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Really dumb. I would like to say it's because it's a same-sex couple but that's not possible when the showrunner is gay. So it can't be about that. I don't get it. How much time have we spent on seeing Archie/Veronica swapping spit? Constantly! Yet not enough time for the new pairing? Unacceptable.
They could have easily gotten rid of Veronica/Betty stuff lol
Old 04-25-2018, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
They could have easily gotten rid of Veronica/Betty stuff lol
Exactly. LOL There was a ton of drama that could have been summed up very quickly.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread