Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2018, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Really dumb move.

Plus, here’s how I see the romantic relationships going:

Archie and Veronica will stay together for a while longer but will ultimately break up once again when Veronica finds out he’s been going behind her back and investigating her family. She’ll dump him. That’s why the Archie/Betty kiss wasn’t a big deal for them... the investigating thing will be the bigger betrayal in V’s mind.

Betty and Jughead will slowly but surely reunite. However, right in time for the finale of 2, Jughead will find out about the Archie/Betty kiss (and maybe Betty will find out about him fooling around with Toni) and then they’ll break up once again.

I would bet money both AV and JB will be apart while we wait for season 3.
I can definitely see those things happening too, and some time apart wouldn't be the worst thing in S3.
Old 01-20-2018, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Spoiler:

Yes, I think both Toni and FP reminded Jughead in different ways (Toni with the typewriter and FP feeling the real reason he fought going back to the same high school was due to Betty) that his heart is still about Betty.

What did you think about Betty/Archie not discussing the kiss?
Honestly I think it’s because it’s just awkward. No one is pining, they both love others. I think the kiss was a bone to tease barchie fans than anything substantial.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Honestly I think it’s because it’s just awkward. No one is pining, they both love others. I think the kiss was a bone to tease barchie fans than anything substantial.
That's what I think too.
Old 01-21-2018, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I can definitely see those things happening too, and some time apart wouldn't be the worst thing in S3.
I agree. I think why Season 1 worked so well is because of the formula. The mystery was front and center and the romance was secondary. It worked. Season 2 is way more soapy with romance taking over while the mystery has been shoved into a corner. The janitor reveal was stupid. There has to be way more to it yet they’re taking way too much time getting the mystery going again.

People loved Season 1 because it wasn’t a typical teen soap. It was unique and refreshing. Season 2 is turning into the typical CW teen soap and that’s the problem at the moment.
Old 01-21-2018, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I don’t think anything is going to come from the Betty/Archie kiss either. It’s actually a sick bone because it’s not going anywhere.
Old 01-21-2018, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I agree. I think why Season 1 worked so well is because of the formula. The mystery was front and center and the romance was secondary. It worked. Season 2 is way more soapy with romance taking over while the mystery has been shoved into a corner. The janitor reveal was stupid. There has to be way more to it yet they’re taking way too much time getting the mystery going again.

People loved Season 1 because it wasn’t a typical teen soap. It was unique and refreshing. Season 2 is turning into the typical CW teen soap and that’s the problem at the moment.
Agreed, the romance really needs to take more of an back seat in the second half of the season onwards.
Old 01-21-2018, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Omg that first episode of the resident was great. Can’t wait for tomorrow
Old 01-21-2018, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don’t think anything is going to come from the Betty/Archie kiss either. It’s actually a sick bone because it’s not going anywhere.
It really is an way, which sucks for B/A fans.
Old 01-22-2018, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Agreed, the romance really needs to take more of an back seat in the second half of the season onwards.
I hope things get back to the season 1 formula.
Old 01-22-2018, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It really is an way, which sucks for B/A fans.
Agreed. I feel sorry for B/A fans because they are going to be disappointed in the end.
Old 01-22-2018, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Omg that first episode of the resident was great. Can’t wait for tomorrow
I heard it was really good! I'm going to watch today. I had no idea (until someone mentioned it earlier) that 1.2 is tonight. Is Sunday or Monday the regular night?
Old 01-22-2018, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Resident Episode 1.1- The Pilot

I thought it was good. This is definitely not the type of show that I'd search out to watch but I was pleasantly surprised. This show certainly tackles the ethical dilemma aspect. I knew Conrad was going to try and turn off the machine there. I liked Conrad, Mina, Nic and Devon. My only complaint is not enough Emily on the screen but that goes without saying, lol. Looking forward to tonight!
Old 01-22-2018, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I hope things get back to the season 1 formula.
Me too
Old 01-22-2018, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Agreed. I feel sorry for B/A fans because they are going to be disappointed in the end.
They definitely are.
Old 01-22-2018, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
They definitely are.
I think the mistake TPTB made was waiting too long attempting the triangle. Establishing Veronica/Archie and Betty/Jughead in season 1 makes what they're doing now just look odd.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread