New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2017, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
I'm a SuperCorp fan, but unlike most of them, I realize it's a fanfic only ship. They were super-pissed about Kara/Mon-El, so I'm not surprised they're up in arms about James/Lena.
Makes sense. I've always loved the chemistry between Melissa and Katie. I adore the friendship between their characters. I never expected more since I always thought it was clear there wasn't any romantic feelings between them. I love the chemistry though. I'm always holding my breath during their scenes that Lena will find out Kara = Supergirl and she'll be devastated and dump Kara. I care about the friendship and don't want it to break when she finds out.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
iZombie
One Tree Hill

They look pretty cool
Old 12-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Administrator

Excellent review as always Michelle.

Maybe they're trying to parallel Sam/Reign and Kara/Supergirl like Clark Kent/Superman and Lex Luthor, who started out as best friends but became mortal enemies?

I have Riverdale on record tonight so I can watch it later. I always forget that shows here are on early!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-06-2017, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
iZombie
One Tree Hill

I forgot that Riverdale was on tonight
Old 12-06-2017, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I forgot that Riverdale was on tonight
I often forget too!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-06-2017, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
SuperCorp... since I ignore Twitter/Tumblr all those sites that have the crazy fanbases... I had no idea how hardcore this ship was... they are so pissed that James/Lena is happening. I don't get it... Lena and Kara have never had romantic feelings.

Anyway... James and Lena kiss!

The video is no longer available!
Old 12-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
iZombie
One Tree Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I often forget too!
I will just watch it on Netflix later
Old 12-07-2017, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Excellent review as always Michelle.

Maybe they're trying to parallel Sam/Reign and Kara/Supergirl like Clark Kent/Superman and Lex Luthor, who started out as best friends but became mortal enemies?

I have Riverdale on record tonight so I can watch it later. I always forget that shows here are on early!
Thanks, Jerry!

Yes, I think that’s definitely the route they’re going. Reign is based on a comic character: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/reign/4005-82077/

I’m still worried that Lena (Lex’s sister) might go bad but three seasons in she has proven so far to be completely different and not dark like her family.

Hope you enjoyed Riverdale! I heard it’s very sad. I haven’t watched yet but plan to today. Looking forward to your thoughts.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
The video is no longer available!
That sucks.

Here it is:
Old 12-07-2017, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

Riverdale

First off, apparently everyone on this show can sing. Damn.

Second. Oh Betty. While I enjoyed the visual, I am a bit sad that she felt the need to do a burlesque show to connect with Jughead's world.

Overall, I've enjoyed the season, and I enjoyed this episode. I didn't really think that Jughead's dad was going to step down, and I was right. I didn't expect the episode to turn into the night of breakups though, and I'm not sure I like the look exchanged between Archie and Betty at the end either.

I finally am caught up with the season. My niece and I binge-watched the show for the past couple of nights, and now I've got a watching buddy once the show comes back for the second half. She was very sad that the next episode is the mid-season finale.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

Disney-Fox Merger Questions: What Happens To FBC? How Will Teams Mesh? | Deadline
Old 12-07-2017, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That sucks.

Here it is:
Fantastic!!
Thanks, Michelle!
Old 12-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Riverdale

First off, apparently everyone on this show can sing. Damn.

Second. Oh Betty. While I enjoyed the visual, I am a bit sad that she felt the need to do a burlesque show to connect with Jughead's world.

Overall, I've enjoyed the season, and I enjoyed this episode. I didn't really think that Jughead's dad was going to step down, and I was right. I didn't expect the episode to turn into the night of breakups though, and I'm not sure I like the look exchanged between Archie and Betty at the end either.

I finally am caught up with the season. My niece and I binge-watched the show for the past couple of nights, and now I've got a watching buddy once the show comes back for the second half. She was very sad that the next episode is the mid-season finale.
Glad you're caught up, Alan!!!!! I look forward to discussing the episodes! So cute that you binge-watched with your niece. What are her thoughts on the show?

This season is definitely very good. I still haven't watched last night's episode but will do so within the next few hours. It doesn't surprise me that they're going to flirt with Betty/Archie. Do you like either of the main pairings?

I will be back and comment more after I've seen last night's episode.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Fantastic!!
Thanks, Michelle!
Welcome!
Old 12-07-2017, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Glad you're caught up, Alan!!!!! I look forward to discussing the episodes! So cute that you binge-watched with your niece. What are her thoughts on the show?
Veronica is her favorite character, but she likes Betty a lot too. She likes Veronica/Archie more than Bughead. She thinks Archie is hot. She thinks Cheryl is pretty but crazy. She thinks that the Black Hood storyline is creepy. After one of the episodes, I had to go turn on the light in the bathroom because she was afraid the Black Hood would get her.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top