Old 12-04-2017, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Congratulations, Samuel!!
Old 12-04-2017, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
That's nice of ya haha.
You get to work with Leigh too. Fun!
Old 12-04-2017, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Congratulations, Samuel!!
Old 12-04-2017, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
You get to work with Leigh too. Fun!
That's definitely an added bonus
Old 12-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That's definitely an added bonus
You two will make a great team!
Old 12-05-2017, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Supergirl 3.9: REIGN

That was a great episode.

Reign has arrived. Man, has she arrived. That was a brutal smackdown. I had difficulty watching as it reminded me of Barry getting beat up by Zoom. Quite an effective way to put the villain front and center.

I am definitely all for strong bonds with female characters but Kara and Sam already in best friends mode? I get it... they are going there to make the reveal of Sam = Reign all the more intensely emotional for Kara but I'm not buying them as best friends. Kara and Lena? They are very convincing and natural and had tons of build up. Plus, Kara should have said they are her best girlfriends (Alex as the sister) since Winn has been her best guy friend for years.

James and Lena kiss! That was sweet. It is official now! James has so much more to do this season, they've completely turned his character around and now Mehcad Brooks gets to make out with Katie McGrath. James is doing just fine, thank you very much, lol.

I also loved how James has a portable shield, too. That was sweet.

So Kara's almost dead... I suppose this means Mon-El will revisit all his feelings for her. I like Imra but not sure I completely trust the entire situation. The actress is drop dead gorgeous, it's kind of distracting actually. But yes, I am wondering if Mon-El and Imra are telling the truth about how they ended up where they are. Is it possible there's another motive, a good motive? There's theories flying around that maybe their marriage is fake too but I don't think so because we see them all affectionate when no one was looking. I don't know... I just don't believe this is the full story... there is more to it. When Kara, in severe pain, told Mon-El how much it kills her to see him look at her without love in his eyes... it just seemed like Mon-El had way more to say but couldn't. There's more to the story.

Glad J'onn is teaching his dad all the important stuff about Earth and I adored the scene between the two and Winn. Star Wars... oh yes, he needs to get him to watch Star Wars, ASAP. Winn's Star Wars love makes me happy.

Morgan Edge continues to be the worst, but Adrian Pasdar continues to be the best. Is it bad that I actually wanted Reign to kill him? I saw some people comparing Reign's reasoning for killing to what Oliver Queen does all the time... killing the bad people. I found that interesting. Then again, Oliver would never kill Supergirl/Kara. Still, the reasoning Reign gave Supergirl is pretty much what the Green Arrow has been about, and why he can so easily kill bad people.

So let me see... Alex broke off the engagement to Maggie because she wants children. Reign/Sam has a daughter named Ruby. Sam is turning more and more into Reign. When they showed up at the Christmas party, Ruby and Alex immediately interacted and bonded. In fact, Alex an encounter with her at the beginning of the season too. I think it's safe to say that if Sam never fully returns and Reign dies or goes away, Alex will be taking over as mother to Ruby.

Loved seeing Coville/Chad Lowe again! Chad plays the part perfectly. I thought I'd have to give up seeing him on TV (for a while) after the conclusion of Pretty Little Liars. It's nice that he has a small part on Supergirl and shows up from time to time.

Last bits:

Like I mentioned, the ending was brutal. Is it just me or is anyone getting a bit drained from seeing Supergirl emotionally and physically beaten so often? I really hope that 3B will show Kara more kicka$$. Alex was right... she does need to always think like an alien when she's battling the bad guys. She's Supergirl. That said... where the heck was J'onn and Mon-El when Kara was getting practically destroyed by Reign?

The story that Mon-El and Imra told has me thinking... he landed in the future by accident after going through a wormhole, then they landed in the past by accident after going through another wormhole... then woke up in the present just at the same time as Reign... by accident again? I'm never one to believe in coincidences in real life and that goes for TV too... too many coincidences exist for me to believe this 100%... I think there's way more to Mon-El and LOSH than just creating more angst for Kara. Imra looked fishy too, one of her looks appeared strange. Something is going on that has yet to be revealed.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

SuperCorp... since I ignore Twitter/Tumblr all those sites that have the crazy fanbases... I had no idea how hardcore this ship was... they are so pissed that James/Lena is happening. I don't get it... Lena and Kara have never had romantic feelings.

Anyway... James and Lena kiss!

Old 12-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

: thud: I am gonna try and play catch up over the hiatus.
Old 12-05-2017, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You two will make a great team!
I'm sure we will
Old 12-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
: thud: I am gonna try and play catch up over the hiatus.
You better!
Old 12-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I'm sure we will
You definitely will!
Old 12-05-2017, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You definitely will!
Old 12-06-2017, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

https://www.funko.com/blog/article/3...-riverdale-pop
Old 12-06-2017, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

I'm a SuperCorp fan, but unlike most of them, I realize it's a fanfic only ship. They were super-pissed about Kara/Mon-El, so I'm not surprised they're up in arms about James/Lena.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Those are cute. I especially like Cheryl and Jughead but all of them are really great!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread