Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2017, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I thought so. Predictable...but good.
I just love Katie McGrath. I could watch her in the most boring movie or show and still find a way to enjoy because she's in it.
Old 10-28-2017, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu

Riverdale[: 203

That was such a good episode. I really enjoyed it. Archie is def more interesting this season now that he has gonna a little dark. I felt so bad for Ethel. I have to give Archie props for his response. No victim blaming, just a supportive hug.
I totally agree. Archie's response to Ethel was special. I could never dislike Archie after that scene. He's so sweet. Major Archie transformation from season 1 to season 2.

Quote:
I know I am probably supposed to hate Hiriam, but I don't. I think its the fact that I love the God Father movies and MC has the whole Vito Corleone vibe down flat.
I have all three movies, and even triple copies. I agree, I love this Godfather vibe, it's fascinating.

Quote:
Unfortunately, Hermione isn't giving me that same vibe. She seems like she is afraid of him or wants to have it all. She needs to pick a side. Either embrace your Vito for all of his shadiness or run for the ****ing hills. I don't think he is behind the killer. It just seems like he is behind it.
Hermione bothers me way more than Hiram. I cannot believe how much she's changed and yes, she goes back and forth. Her gray shady stuff I do not like. I don't think Hiram is the killer too. He's merely a red herring.

Quote:
Also Veronica is up to something. She is testing them both.
I think so too.

Quote:
Oh Jughead my precious pretentious baby. I think I have a lot of inner pretention in me so I enjoy characters like jughead. He was so naive and hated having to join their table as a form of safety. But, why doesn't he know how to fight? Go to the boxing ring please.
I know. If you have to join the Serpents in any way, at least milk them some and get some fighting lessons in there. Or yes, get to the ring, head to the gym.

Quote:
Um I don't like Toni. She is pretty, but this girl is thirsty for some Juggie. No No No! Go away! Also yes to jealous Betty.
She's really pretty it's almost distracting because you're right, she wants Jughead and will continue her plan to get him. Jealous Betty is fun. Girls are intuitive about these things too. Betty recognized immediately Toni is trying to move in. She is being jealous but slightly passive about it but her intuition is right on. It's only going to get worse.

Quote:
I don't think jughead will cheat. He is too into Betty.
He won't cheat but he damn well better never continue to confide in Toni while keeping Betty in the dark "to protect her" since it's clearly going to backfire.

Quote:
Oh Kevin, I feel bad for your state of loneliness, but cruising in the woods is dangerous af. I love how understanding his father. I wish Betty would be a little less of judgmental of him. I get that he is being dumb, but girl that's not how you deal with this situation.
Betty and Kevin need to have a long conversation. She just wanted to save and protect him but without fully understanding the situation. Then again, Kevin needed to open his mouth up a little more too. They will communicate, they are way too close for this garbage. I just can't comprehend though cruising in the woods even if a serial killer isn't around for random hook ups... Come on, Kevin, I know you're struggling but you ARE better off since you're from a small town going online and getting to know some people for possible meet ups... you'd at least learn a little about the guy before jumping into anything physical. Also, Kevin, you're BETTER than this... you deserve to get to know someone a bit before having sex or fine, have sex immediately but at least you can decide who the person is longer than you'd have in the woods, in the dark with just anyone.

Quote:
I love this line:

Engaging in your BDSM fantasy. :lmfao:
Love it too.

Last edited by jediwands; 10-28-2017 at 02:24 PM
Old 10-28-2017, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Speaking of Hallmark. You have to watch the magic of ordinary days.

here's the link to the movie if you want to watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8AvLMIElKU

:
I've seen that one. Excellent!
Old 10-28-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I used to like watching Christmas movies but I think they are too cheesey for me now.

I'm not quite in the Christmas zone yet but after Halloween I will be for sure. It already feels like the holidays around here.

I do not like vanessa morgan that much. (toni). She always plays annoying characters.
Old 10-28-2017, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I've never seen her in anything else but I have a feeling she's going to annoy me on Riverdale, at least when it comes to Jughead, lol. My hope is she creates a little disturbance between Bughead (you know it's coming so hopefully only mild disturbance) and then she hangs out with other people within the group. I have no idea how long the actress is staying but maybe Toni will become a part of the group and then she can get closer with someone else. I might dig a Toni/Cheryl hook up. Toni is bisexual in the comics if I remember correctly. Cheryl, with her brother lol and sort of, Archie, has only shown romantic interest in men but that doesn't mean she doesn't have romantic interest in women as well. I guess we'll see.
Old 10-28-2017, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I'm not quite in the Christmas zone yet but after Halloween I will be for sure. It already feels like the holidays around here.
I could watch Christmas movies year round, honestly. I already have a few on my DVR ready to watch
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 10-28-2017, 06:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I have all three movies, and even triple copies. I agree, I love this Godfather vibe, it's fascinating.
I have all The Godfather Movies as well and I even have a compilation called The Godfather: the Complete Epic where they combined The Godfather Part 1 and The Godfather Part II and they showed Vito Corleone's early life in more detail, adding a lot of scenes. For example, when Vito went back to Sicily to kill Don Ciccio, he also killed a lot of Don Ciccio's henchmen who were trying to kill him when he was a child. They also showed Vito Corleone meeting a young Hyman Roth, which wasn't shown in The Godfather Part II. In addition to that, the saga was told in chronological order, so it didn't switch back and forth from Vito's early life to Michael's life in Las Vegas like The Godfather Part II did, so it was better that way.

To be honest, I didn't think that The Godfather Part III was anywhere near as good as the first two movies. I thought it was too convoluted and the Vatican intrigue made it hard to follow. They also threw in the real-life story of Pope John-Paul the First possibly being murdered because he was supposedly going to expose corruption in the Roman Catholic Church and make major changes.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 10-28-2017, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
I could watch Christmas movies year round, honestly. I already have a few on my DVR ready to watch
Your DVR must look like mine...several Hallmark movies I haven't had a chance to watch! Not for everybody....but I like Cheesy. lol
Old 10-28-2017, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)

To be honest, I didn't think that The Godfather Part III was anywhere near as good as the first two movies. I thought it was too convoluted and the Vatican intrigue made it hard to follow. They also threw in the real-life story of Pope John-Paul the First possibly being murdered because he was supposedly going to expose corruption in the Roman Catholic Church and make major changes.
I agree! I didn't care for Part III, but the first two are masterpieces.
Old 10-28-2017, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Your DVR must look like mine...several Hallmark movies I haven't had a chance to watch! Not for everybody....but I like Cheesy. lol
I try not to do the ones that I know are just gonna be too cheesy. I like ones with conflict and mystery, but with lots of romance
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 10-29-2017, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Awesome!
Caught up and I liked it
Old 10-29-2017, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I have all The Godfather Movies as well and I even have a compilation called The Godfather: the Complete Epic where they combined The Godfather Part 1 and The Godfather Part II and they showed Vito Corleone's early life in more detail, adding a lot of scenes. For example, when Vito went back to Sicily to kill Don Ciccio, he also killed a lot of Don Ciccio's henchmen who were trying to kill him when he was a child. They also showed Vito Corleone meeting a young Hyman Roth, which wasn't shown in The Godfather Part II. In addition to that, the saga was told in chronological order, so it didn't switch back and forth from Vito's early life to Michael's life in Las Vegas like The Godfather Part II did, so it was better that way.

I'm going to have to get the compilation. It sounds great! I love the flashbacks because they are very important to the story but having it told in chronological order makes my eyes light up. I am going to track the compilation down. I had no idea it existed! I thought all the big players were fantastic... Brando, Pacino, De Niro, but I was especially fascinated by De Niro's young Vito Corleone portrayal. He was utter perfection.

Agreed about the third movie. I liked it but it was nothing like the first two movies.

Which movie was your favorite between I and II?

Last edited by jediwands; 10-29-2017 at 01:28 AM
Old 10-29-2017, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Caught up and I liked it
Good!
Old 10-29-2017, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Good!
Will be able to watch it normally now
Old 10-29-2017, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Will be able to watch it normally now
Flash? Riverdale? Both?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread