New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Both you and your mom have great taste!
You too! The music alone is gorgeous. Take out all their voices and just listen to the music... it's like a poem, it's so beautiful.

ETA: I keep listening to the song over and over again. I am going to have to pull out my CD.
Old 10-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
You too! The music alone is gorgeous. Take out all their voices and just listen to the music... it's like a poem, it's so beautiful.

ETA: I keep listening to the song over and over again. I am going to have to pull out my CD.
Glad I was able to remind you! I am also crazy about Roy Orbison, so that group is a win win for me.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Glad I was able to remind you! I am also crazy about Roy Orbison, so that group is a win win for me.
He was an incredible talent.

Listen to him here... goosebump-worthy:

Old 10-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Most are reunited in heaven now having singing marathons together.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
He was an incredible talent.

Listen to him here... goosebump-worthy:

Yes! All of his songs are goosebump-worthy. One of my favorite Roy Orbison songs....

He didn't make for the group's last song. He was the first to pass away.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes! All of his songs are goosebump-worthy. One of my favorite Roy Orbison songs....

He didn't make for the group's last song. He was the first to pass away.
Awe, that's too bad.

I've never heard that song before. It's beautiful. His voice is absolutely gorgeous.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
You are right... I don't do cocky.
You hate cocky . In this case the character is really confident and cocky. Like always. However Luna thinks that this is just facade for him and when she tells him that he does not deny it. So it is assumed that it's a facade to not show his true personality.

Quote:
I'd have to watch the character, evolution, to really judge how I'd feel.
It definitely depends how it fits in the big picture. In this case at least the people close to him bug him about it. His best friend and Luna always tell him that he has a lot of virtues but humility is not one of them. They also quite a lot joke with him that he thinks he is the best and he does not take offence to that so sometimes his cockiness is used to just banter or joke around.

Quote:
I think both are good. I can't really pick one over the other. I see chemistry in both duets. I see the jealousy though from the one dude when the best friends are singing/dancing, lol.
Yeah this is where it also depends on how you interpret stuff I guess . Even though his best friend claims that Matteo is jealous I did not agree fully there. There was jealousy, but there was also something else. Actually the song was supposed to be sang by Luna, Simon and Matteo. Simon did not come in Argentina just because they are best friends, but because he liked her. Simon told her that he likes her and she told him that she needed time, but then he saw her kissing Matteo (totally Matteo's fault btw). Anyway the point is that Simon told her that if she does not want to be with him he will go back to Mexico. So Simon was supposed to be leaving and this would have been the last time Simon and Luna would sing. So Matteo lied to Luna that he is sick and has some throat issues so that Simon and Luna could sing along. His best friend was bugging him about this because for him the fact that Matteo did something like that proves that he likes Luna.

Quote:
Should be interesting to see how it all turns out.
I think that in the end they will always banter and bicker a bit. It's what draws them to each other. It's part of their dynamics and they do enjoy it a lot .

Quote:
I've been to San Diego and I love that city. Of course that's still a ways away from Cancun but yes, I would like to go to Cancun sometime. We were going to go there one trip but ended up in LA instead. Definitely want to go there in the future.
Sorry for the stupid question, but San Diego is close to the border with Mexico? Right? Cancun does seem like a great place to visit. At least this is what I assume based on the pictures I saw.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
You hate cocky . In this case the character is really confident and cocky. Like always. However Luna thinks that this is just facade for him and when she tells him that he does not deny it. So it is assumed that it's a facade to not show his true personality.
Why is he hiding his true personality?

Quote:
It definitely depends how it fits in the big picture. In this case at least the people close to him bug him about it. His best friend and Luna always tell him that he has a lot of virtues but humility is not one of them. They also quite a lot joke with him that he thinks he is the best and he does not take offence to that so sometimes his cockiness is used to just banter or joke around.
Got it.

Quote:
Yeah this is where it also depends on how you interpret stuff I guess . Even though his best friend claims that Matteo is jealous I did not agree fully there. There was jealousy, but there was also something else. Actually the song was supposed to be sang by Luna, Simon and Matteo. Simon did not come in Argentina just because they are best friends, but because he liked her. Simon told her that he likes her and she told him that she needed time, but then he saw her kissing Matteo (totally Matteo's fault btw). Anyway the point is that Simon told her that if she does not want to be with him he will go back to Mexico. So Simon was supposed to be leaving and this would have been the last time Simon and Luna would sing. So Matteo lied to Luna that he is sick and has some throat issues so that Simon and Luna could sing along. His best friend was bugging him about this because for him the fact that Matteo did something like that proves that he likes Luna.
You mean Matteo did that so Simon her friend wouldn't leave?

Quote:
I think that in the end they will always banter and bicker a bit. It's what draws them to each other. It's part of their dynamics and they do enjoy it a lot .

Quote:
Sorry for the stupid question, but San Diego is close to the border with Mexico? Right? Cancun does seem like a great place to visit. At least this is what I assume based on the pictures I saw.
Yes, it's right on the border.

I've been to TJ (Tijuana) before and liked it. I spent a week in San Diego. San Diego is one of my favorite cities. It's awesome. I spent a day in Tijuana and really enjoyed it.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Why is he hiding his true personality?
Luna's assumption (Matteo silently agreed with her) is that it helps him dealing with new people. The idea is that he moves around all the time and he never stays for long in one place. Every 1 or 2 years he changes locations because his father is diplomatic. So he does not have friends and he has to always adapt and meet new people. So the idea is that he is closed off to not suffer when he has to leave the place and leave his friends behind.

Here he explains a little bit how his father's job affects him:

Quote:
You mean Matteo did that so Simon her friend wouldn't leave?
Yes and no. Matteo did that so that Luna could have her special moment with Simon singing for the last time. Basically he did not want to taint their moment and he thought that it would be more special if he does not sing with them. He also helped her preparing surprise for Simon so that she could convince him to stay. Both things happened the same night.

Quote:
They have nicknames for each other that they use quite often . She is chica delivery (which means delivery girl) and he is chico fresa (which means that he is cocky) and lastly also chico delivery (because he started working as waitress in a bar). But yeah they quite often use those nicknames to talk to each other and this is also part of their banter.

Quote:
Yes, it's right on the border.

I've been to TJ (Tijuana) before and liked it. I spent a week in San Diego. San Diego is one of my favorite cities. It's awesome. I spent a day in Tijuana and really enjoyed it.
Sounds awesome. Do you like the weather there?
Old 10-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Luna's assumption (Matteo silently agreed with her) is that it helps him dealing with new people. The idea is that he moves around all the time and he never stays for long in one place. Every 1 or 2 years he changes locations because his father is diplomatic. So he does not have friends and he has to always adapt and meet new people. So the idea is that he is closed off to not suffer when he has to leave the place and leave his friends behind.

Here he explains a little bit how his father's job affects him:

Okay, this makes a lot more sense then. Definitely explains his personality some.

Quote:
Yes and no. Matteo did that so that Luna could have her special moment with Simon singing for the last time. Basically he did not want to taint their moment and he thought that it would be more special if he does not sing with them. He also helped her preparing surprise for Simon so that she could convince him to stay. Both things happened the same night.
Got it. Makes sense.

Quote:
They have nicknames for each other that they use quite often . She is chica delivery (which means delivery girl) and he is chico fresa (which means that he is cocky) and lastly also chico delivery (because he started working as waitress in a bar). But yeah they quite often use those nicknames to talk to each other and this is also part of their banter.
Those are cute nicknames!

Quote:
Sounds awesome. Do you like the weather there?
Oh hell yes. San Diego has some of the best weather in the entire world.

Low/no humidity! The winter is mild, the summer is perfect, most of the year it's like 70 degrees F, no humidity. I could live in that climate forever.

This list picks San Diego as having the best weather in the world:

https://themysteriousworld.com/citie...er-year-round/
Old 10-06-2017, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Okay, this makes a lot more sense then. Definitely explains his personality some.
Yes there is another scene where Luna tells Matteo that cocky acting is just a facade for him. Her idea is that as he always changes places and has to integrate with new people all the time he invented this persona so that people would accept him and find him interesting. He then asked her how she would know this and she said that she sees it in his eyes. As a character he is really closed off and does not want to show emotions. Weird character .

Quote:
Those are cute nicknames!
Yeah they crack me up because they use them all the time. They use them more than their real names.

This is how they talked to each other while they were together :

Quote:
Oh hell yes. San Diego has some of the best weather in the entire world.
Is San Diego in South California or it's in another state?

Quote:
Low/no humidity! The winter is mild, the summer is perfect, most of the year it's like 70 degrees F, no humidity. I could live in that climate forever.
Same for me .

Quote:
This list picks San Diego as having the best weather in the world:

https://themysteriousworld.com/citie...er-year-round/
Sounds like heaven !
Old 10-06-2017, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes there is another scene where Luna tells Matteo that cocky acting is just a facade for him. Her idea is that as he always changes places and has to integrate with new people all the time he invented this persona so that people would accept him and find him interesting. He then asked her how she would know this and she said that she sees it in his eyes. As a character he is really closed off and does not want to show emotions. Weird character .

Yeah they crack me up because they use them all the time. They use them more than their real names.

This is how they talked to each other while they were together :

You definitely see their chemistry in this scene. It's natural and sizzles.

Quote:
Is San Diego in South California or it's in another state?
San Diego is a city in California but as far as location in California it's in Southern California.

Quote:

Same for me .

Sounds like heaven !
Oh it really is beautiful, weather and scenic beauty, not to mention all the things you can do there.
Old 10-06-2017, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
You definitely see their chemistry in this scene. It's natural and sizzles.
Yes. In fact to an extent this is how the actors interact in real life (minus the kissing and the romantic stuff because they are not a couple and the actor has girlfriend). Unfortunately there are some rumors that they do not get along that well. Not sure what happened (they do not want to talk about it and claim that everything is fine) but the actress stopped following in Instagram almost all of the actors in the show except one. In interviews they act like everything is fine and they pretend to get along, but still you could feel some tension. I hope that whatever happens between them would not screw up the third season of the show.

Oh drama . And in this case they have never been a couple. In most cases this happens when actors have something off screen and then they break up. Those two have never had something. He is 24, she is 17. And even if you remove the illegal part (which is not a small one at all) he has girlfriend and he has been with her for the last 3 years. I am not sure what happened, but I guess drama could happen no matter what.

Quote:
San Diego is a city in California but as far as location in California it's in Southern California.
I see.

Quote:
Oh it really is beautiful, weather and scenic beauty, not to mention all the things you can do there.
What activities would you plan if you are there?
Old 10-06-2017, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes. In fact to an extent this is how the actors interact in real life (minus the kissing and the romantic stuff because they are not a couple and the actor has girlfriend). Unfortunately there are some rumors that they do not get along that well. Not sure what happened (they do not want to talk about it and claim that everything is fine) but the actress stopped following in Instagram almost all of the actors in the show except one. In interviews they act like everything is fine and they pretend to get along, but still you could feel some tension. I hope that whatever happens between them would not screw up the third season of the show.

Oh drama . And in this case they have never been a couple. In most cases this happens when actors have something off screen and then they break up. Those two have never had something. He is 24, she is 17. And even if you remove the illegal part (which is not a small one at all) he has girlfriend and he has been with her for the last 3 years. I am not sure what happened, but I guess drama could happen no matter what.
Interesting. Maybe there was some sort of romantic interaction initially or not at all and they just are very different people. This can certainly happen. Sometimes actors that have the best on screen chemistry cannot stand each other off the screen. It can happen.

But you said it... it's all about if it affects the show. That is the bottom line. If they are professional, no matter if they get along or not, as long as it doesn't affect their characters it's fairly immaterial. Even if I'm sure diehard fans still want the truth.

Quote:
I see.

What activities would you plan if you are there?
There's so many things to do... check this out: https://www.sandiego.org/explore/things-to-do.aspx

The nightlife, beach, ocean, wonderful food, the famous zoo, shops, just so much to do.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Interesting. Maybe there was some sort of romantic interaction initially or not at all and they just are very different people. This can certainly happen. Sometimes actors that have the best on screen chemistry cannot stand each other off the screen. It can happen.
For sure . They do act close in interviews though. Like if they get interviewed together, they are joking around with each other, looking at each other and basically maintain relationship similar to their characters in the show. Sometimes even too close for normal IMO because he has girlfriend after all. But that could be part of their promoting strategy. I mean Disney channel's in Youtube posted a video with behind the scenes stuff and one of the video had title like "Karol and Ruggero are inseparable". Those are the two actors so I would not be surprised if they do not get along that great, but they are forced to play the part for publicity.
Quote:
But you said it... it's all about if it affects the show. That is the bottom line. If they are professional, no matter if they get along or not, as long as it doesn't affect their characters it's fairly immaterial. Even if I'm sure diehard fans still want the truth.
Oh yeah . If they continue to act in the show they way they act in interviews then there are no issues . Oh fans not only want to know, but man they are bad. I mean you asked me about the shipper wars and this is not bad. However fans want them so much to be together that they see signs everywhere. Every interview they have is checked thoroughly for every little sign of something. The fact that his girlfriend is quite jealous does not help either. Overall it's quite bad that the fans cross the line so much.

Quote:
There's so many things to do... check this out: https://www.sandiego.org/explore/things-to-do.aspx

The nightlife, beach, ocean, wonderful food, the famous zoo, shops, just so much to do.
Thanks for the link! Man it looks awesome place to visit!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top