Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2017, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

We discussed tv shows on Netflix the other day, but I was going through my history and rediscovered this little gem. I loved it, and I'd recommend it.

P.S. I may have posted this before. I couldn't remember. If I did, just ignore this post.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 09-13-2017, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the Riverdale stuff!

You can definitely see based on that magazine cover THE couples of the series or at the moment, lol. Such a hot cast too.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 09-13-2017, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Even though I'm a Lena/Kara fan, I'd support that turn of events. I like to think of myself as more rational than the average TV fan though.

Also,
Riverdale season 2 photos: Lili Reinhart, Cole Sprouse, more
Thanks and you are! You ship pairings with some pretty cray cray fanbases like Olicity yet you're nothing like that Internet fandom which is a great thing. Makes me root for your ship to sail for you, but not the rest of the fanbase.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Thanks for the Riverdale stuff!

You can definitely see based on that magazine cover THE couples of the series or at the moment, lol. Such a hot cast too.
Yep, I definitely won't be unhappy if the couples stay that way lol.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Oh wow. This will probably be a longer list than anyone else on here...

The Brave
The Good Place
Gotham
Channel Zero
Scorpion
Lethal Weapon
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Speechless
Seal Team
Modern Family
American Housewife
Superstore
MacGuyver
Channel Zero
Hawaii 5-0
Marvel's Inhumans
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Lucifer
The Gifted

blackish
Arrow
The Flash
Supergirl
Riverdale
Superstition
Ghost War
Blindspot
Life In Pieces
Stranger Things
SWAT
The 100
Black Lightning
iZombie

The ones in italics are new shows.
I also watch the bolded
Old 09-13-2017, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Glad you're on board.

Yes with the new Fall season around the corner it was a good idea.
True . Plus honestly for now I will watch only one show - Chicago PD and that might get dropped too if I don't like the new direction the show will take. So I will have time.

Quote:
Sounds good!

When will you find out the results?
Not sure. We are supposed do the test until 22th September. But the week after that I am on a business trip so we will see.

Quote:
I haven't. What about you?
I would have wanted them to show that the Shadows are not gone and the Season 5 finale was actually the beginning of the war and not the end. I would have wanted them to address Bedford's whereabouts. Same about the Stitch girl (the one with stitched eyes and mouth) that used a girl to send emails. I would have wanted more focus on the Book of Changes and the Observers. For Observers they did not know a lot . Add to this the regular stories for each episode and I think we have a season .

ETA: So funny . I was checking out John Gray in IMDB and I was surprised to see that he had produced Spanish series called El don del Alba. Well this Spanish show is adaption of Ghost Whisperers. Now if I can find the Spanish show I could watch it in Spanish. Apparently in this show they start before the wedding so they show how the two main protagonists fall in love. I was interested in this as well to be honest. I loved the flashback episode where we saw how Melinda and Jim met.

This is the description of the series:

Quote:
Tras la muerte de su abuela, Alba Rivas tendrá como misión ayudar a los muertos que, por algún tipo de razón, no han podido cruzar "al otro lado" y tendrá que ayudar a estas almas a completar su camino. Sus más allegados se verán afectados por esta "misión", incluso llegando al punto de poner en peligro sus vidas por ayudar a los espíritus.1

La joven tendrá que enfrentarse a las dificultades que implica tener ese don y, al mismo tiempo, ocuparse de otros aspectos de su vida, como sacar su negocio adelante, entablar nuevas amistades y vivir una historia de amor. Alba mantendrá una relación especial con Pablo Escudero, un escéptico médico recién licenciado que tras casi una década de estudios, ha comenzado a trabajar en el servicio de Urgencias de la localidad. Allí se encontrará con Gabriel Vega, un perfecto aliado en el desarrollo de sus misiones por su pasión por el mundo sobrenatural y su habilidad para obtener datos e informaciones.
It seems that this one starts with her grandmother's death. And the male protagonist is doctor from the start. Here you could see the trailer - https://vimeo.com/97056675.

It has only 13 episodes so it won't take me long to watch it.

Last edited by secretk; 09-13-2017 at 11:41 PM
Old 09-14-2017, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Thanks and you are! You ship pairings with some pretty cray cray fanbases like Olicity yet you're nothing like that Internet fandom which is a great thing. Makes me root for your ship to sail for you, but not the rest of the fanbase.
Olicity definitely has an crazy internet fandom
Old 09-14-2017, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

Old 09-14-2017, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks! ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Olicity definitely has an crazy internet fandom
Apparently they're pissed that "two Birds" are in the promo and not their featured characters they want. I can't stand how they demean the new BC and BS by calling them Birds. It's such a horrible disrespect especially to the female comic Superhero, BC, but that is the point. They want to disrespect and don't give a rip about the comics. Just have some slight respect for the comics, you know? If there was a shred of respect and they still liked Olicity, that's one thing. But they live in this bubble rejecting anything comic-related, basically wanting Oliver/Felicity/Diggle (with Diggle sitting alone though lol) off on their own island sipping cold drinks. Whatever, lol.
Old 09-14-2017, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yep, I definitely won't be unhappy if the couples stay that way lol.
Initially I was highly on board with the Betty/Archie possibility because I basically wanted what Betty wanted. But once Betty/Jughead got together and we viewed the storyline it just made so much sense. Plus, Veronica tames down Archie and his womanizing ways too. This is essentially how the comics sort of worked too... While Jughead is generally uninterested in girls, he does have a soft spot for Betty. Archie also seems to prefer Ronnie over Betty in the comics. It's actually the best version of the comics as you're going to get. I really think it works on the screen, plus we don't have to deal with petty jealousy and fighting between Betty/Veronica. At least so far we haven't and I hope it continues!
Old 09-14-2017, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I also watch the bolded
I love your icon. I have been wanting to watch Fringe for some time now. Alan specifically has highly suggested I watch. I haven't found a nice block of time to go there but it's on my list. Any thoughts on the show?
Old 09-14-2017, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
True . Plus honestly for now I will watch only one show - Chicago PD and that might get dropped too if I don't like the new direction the show will take. So I will have time.
Any predictions on how the show will go? Do you see Jay getting a new love interest fairly quickly? Any talk on possibly still a Jay/Erin reunion/ending with Sophia eventually returning?

Quote:
Not sure. We are supposed do the test until 22th September. But the week after that I am on a business trip so we will see.
Got it! Oh so the business trip plans are established? You can answer on OT if you want, lol.

Quote:
I would have wanted them to show that the Shadows are not gone and the Season 5 finale was actually the beginning of the war and not the end. I would have wanted them to address Bedford's whereabouts. Same about the Stitch girl (the one with stitched eyes and mouth) that used a girl to send emails. I would have wanted more focus on the Book of Changes and the Observers. For Observers they did not know a lot . Add to this the regular stories for each episode and I think we have a season .
I like these changes!

Quote:
ETA: So funny . I was checking out John Gray in IMDB and I was surprised to see that he had produced Spanish series called El don del Alba. Well this Spanish show is adaption of Ghost Whisperers. Now if I can find the Spanish show I could watch it in Spanish. Apparently in this show they start before the wedding so they show how the two main protagonists fall in love. I was interested in this as well to be honest. I loved the flashback episode where we saw how Melinda and Jim met.

This is the description of the series:

It seems that this one starts with her grandmother's death. And the male protagonist is doctor from the start. Here you could see the trailer - https://vimeo.com/97056675.

It has only 13 episodes so it won't take me long to watch it.
That's awesome! Let me know what you think of the show when you get watching!
Old 09-14-2017, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Initially I was highly on board with the Betty/Archie possibility because I basically wanted what Betty wanted. But once Betty/Jughead got together and we viewed the storyline it just made so much sense. Plus, Veronica tames down Archie and his womanizing ways too. This is essentially how the comics sort of worked too... While Jughead is generally uninterested in girls, he does have a soft spot for Betty. Archie also seems to prefer Ronnie over Betty in the comics. It's actually the best version of the comics as you're going to get. I really think it works on the screen, plus we don't have to deal with petty jealousy and fighting between Betty/Veronica. At least so far we haven't and I hope it continues!
I was never really on the Betty/Archie, party because him never felt the same way about her like she did him, but also because I just no romantic chemistry imo. Never really read the comics, so I can't really comment on them.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top