Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2017, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
^ That movie sounds really interesting, definitely thought provoking.
At least for me it was . This is normal for Spanish movies. They are not the most interesting one as far as effects goes and stuff like that, but it makes you think about stuff. You have to be in the mood to watch them though because they are heavy.

Quote:
Got it so it happened pretty quickly based on episodes. That's good.
For sure . Though it doesn't make you feel rushed. At least I felt that it was just OK. Not too soon and not too late.

Quote:
Definitely. WestAllen is supposedly getting married in the crossover which completely ticks me off because that means others will be around and I'm sure the wedding will be interrupted due to the villain they will predictably be battling, stupid stuff like that. I've waited for years for the marriage to happen and then to find out it'll be in the crossover is just not fun. But oh well, it is what it is.
This sucks a bit, but at least they will get married.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Would be pretty stupid if he did lol.
LOL Indeed.

Which father/son dynamic do you find more interesting? Archie/Fred or Jughead/FP?
Old 09-24-2017, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
At least for me it was . This is normal for Spanish movies. They are not the most interesting one as far as effects goes and stuff like that, but it makes you think about stuff. You have to be in the mood to watch them though because they are heavy.
I will have to check out a Spanish movie.

Quote:
For sure . Though it doesn't make you feel rushed. At least I felt that it was just OK. Not too soon and not too late.
That's good. If you had to pick one of the two shows, this one or the Ghost Whisperer, which one would you pick?

Quote:
This sucks a bit, but at least they will get married.
That's the light at the end of the tunnel. I will just have duck from the characters I loathe and act like they do not exist. lol Someone suggested what might happen (which I would love) is they attempt to get married in front of everyone from all the shows but then the villain plot interrupts the wedding so they have to battle the darkness. Once the battle is final and won, then Barry/Iris will get married for real but only in front of Team Flash people and not everyone else. I would love this scenario, I hope it happens. I do not want those characters I loathe to steal the show on WestAllen's wedding day so this scenario would be awesome. I want some privacy during the wedding and having only Team Flash involved in the end would be the best case scenario.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
LOL Indeed.

Which father/son dynamic do you find more interesting? Archie/Fred or Jughead/FP?
Jughead/FP for me, but I do love Archie/Fred too though.
Old 09-25-2017, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Jughead/FP for me, but I do love Archie/Fred too though.
That's how I feel too.

Same question for the girls and their mothers?
Old 09-25-2017, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's how I feel too.

Same question for the girls and their mothers?
The girls is an tough one since they are both pretty interesting imo.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
The girls is an tough one since they are both pretty interesting imo.
Agreed. Both mom's can be a bit colorful, lol. It's difficult to know just what kind of person Hermione is based on some of her gray moments in season 1. Alice started out horrible and ended kind of strong, supporting her children. I would say Alice showed more signs of having some good qualities and Hermione started out great but slowly entered some gray territory where you don't really know what she's all about. But then again, you feel like at any moment Alice could start acting horrible again too.

So yes, it's tough.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I am more interested hermione in terms if hiriam. Why is she so loyal to him? Is he all bad or more a grey character who did some bad things?
Old 09-25-2017, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I am more interested hermione in terms if hiriam. Why is she so loyal to him? Is he all bad or more a grey character who did some bad things?
Yes, it's really interesting. I also think they'll tease he was responsible for Fred's death but then it's going to be someone all together different.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Well, the Teen Wolf series finale was decent. Like the entire final season, it was trying to do too much in too little time. It was satisfying to see some of the people I wanted to die finally get theirs, but it sucked to see a character that I absolutely loathed escape unscathed. None of the characters I liked got killed, and everything ended with everyone more or less happy, so overall it was better than some finales I've sat through.

My only real gripe is that pretty much every single couple on the show got some sort of extended makeout session, except the one couple I actually care about. Stydia got to hold hands once, but otherwise they spent the entire episode either apart or walking places with enough room between them for Jesus and half the apostles.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Well, the Teen Wolf series finale was decent. Like the entire final season, it was trying to do too much in too little time. It was satisfying to see some of the people I wanted to die finally get theirs, but it sucked to see a character that I absolutely loathed escape unscathed. None of the characters I liked got killed, and everything ended with everyone more or less happy, so overall it was better than some finales I've sat through.

My only real gripe is that pretty much every single couple on the show got some sort of extended makeout session, except the one couple I actually care about. Stydia got to hold hands once, but otherwise they spent the entire episode either apart or walking places with enough room between them for Jesus and half the apostles.
ahh that sucks. I still think the 6A finale was too much of a real finale because they knew they couldn't get Dylan for more. it sucks that stydia had so little time, but I have no desire to watch 6B especially since I heard the character I loathe the most got with my bb Scott. No thanks. I will take my core three tearful goodbyes over what i heard happened.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Agreed. Both mom's can be a bit colorful, lol. It's difficult to know just what kind of person Hermione is based on some of her gray moments in season 1. Alice started out horrible and ended kind of strong, supporting her children. I would say Alice showed more signs of having some good qualities and Hermione started out great but slowly entered some gray territory where you don't really know what she's all about. But then again, you feel like at any moment Alice could start acting horrible again too.

So yes, it's tough.
Both are gray characters so it's pretty interesting haha
Old 09-25-2017, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Both are gray characters so it's pretty interesting haha
That's true. The unpredictability does make it interesting. Like with Alice... she was horrible in the beginning but then started to support her children. Yet you could still see her tendency to go all shady and gray again too. It's realistic that she wouldn't go from dark to totally light. She does fall somewhere in between. I think Hermione does too.
Old 09-25-2017, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's true. The unpredictability does make it interesting. Like with Alice... she was horrible in the beginning but then started to support her children. Yet you could still see her tendency to go all shady and gray again too. It's realistic that she wouldn't go from dark to totally light. She does fall somewhere in between. I think Hermione does too.
They aren't good, but they aren't bad pretty much.
Old 09-25-2017, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
They aren't good, but they aren't bad pretty much.
Exactly.

I'm really interested in what FP will be like once he gets out of prison. He still has that connection with the gang. It seems the gang will take in Jughead for a while too. I wonder what will happen there.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread