Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2017, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)

The SDCC Exclusive Pop! figures keep getting announced, and this wave is full of stuff I want, and I think that you might be interested in a few of them too Michelle.

https://funko.com/blogs/news/sdcc-20...-7-warner-bros

I really want that Lincoln as Reaper Pop, but it's limited to 750 pcs, so it will most likely be outside of my price range.

ETA: Yeah, they're already going for $100 bucks on eBay.
Sweet, thanks!
Old 06-20-2017, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Sara, my niece, watches and loves the show. She doesn't get into TV that much either, probably because she has a soccer ball attached to her foot practically all the time. So not a lot of shows do it for her... she hated OTH when she tried it out, and many more that you'd think a 15 year old would love. Yet she loves 13 Reasons Why. My guess is the Earth sign realism inside of her. It's a show that is true to life. Also, their high school talked to all the parents about the show.

A Series of Unfortunate Events has been recommended to me over and over again by my British friend. She also said the book series is outstanding and wants me to get reading ASAP.
Michelle, I think you would like A Series of Unfortunate Events.It's different..horrible things happen, but there is humor involved. Neil Patrick Harris is in it which is plus.
Watch the first episode and tell me what you think.
Old 06-20-2017, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Michelle, I think you would like A Series of Unfortunate Events.It's different..horrible things happen, but there is humor involved. Neil Patrick Harris is in it which is plus.
Watch the first episode and tell me what you think.
I wonder if it's on Netflix. Do you know?

It's so funny you mentioned this show because like I said someone else encouraged me months ago to get going with the book series and show, lol. She moderates the board, too. How much have you watched? The Pilot?
Old 06-20-2017, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I wonder if it's on Netflix. Do you know?

It's so funny you mentioned this show because like I said someone else encouraged me months ago to get going with the book series and show, lol. She moderates the board, too. How much have you watched? The Pilot?
It's only on Netflix. I watched the first two episodes.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It's only on Netflix. I watched the first two episodes.
Sweet. I'll watch The Pilot soon.

ETA: Only 8 episodes.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sweet. I'll watch The Pilot soon.

ETA: Only 8 episodes.
Yes...not many episodes and it's the first season.

The first two episodes are parts 1 and 2.

Joan Cusack is in it as well whom I also like.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes...not many episodes and it's the first season.

The first two episodes are parts 1 and 2.

Joan Cusack is in it as well whom I also like.
Sweet.

Yes I love her as well. Great cast.

I'll definitely have to read the books too.

PLL One part of Script Leak

In the two hour series finale, a small part of the script was leaked. Nothing major but given the characters involved in the scene you can rule out some AD suspects.

I'll put in tags:

Spoiler:

New episode in 20 minutes!
Old 06-20-2017, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Pretty Little Liars Farewell My Lovely 7.19

The episode had me in tears. I cried over Mona and Mary. Mona so happy to be included, Mona trying to defend the others, Mona still mentally unstable but her love for Hanna and wanting to be included is so there. I love how Mona couldn't kill Charlotte but then had no other choice and killed her in self defense. Charlotte, clearly, was still dangerous, emotionally abusive to Mona, even threatening to mess with her again and the others. I actually can't even imagine how Mona held back. Charlotte tortured them all in that Dollhouse, Mona was tortured the longest, matter of fact. Mona still couldn't kill her even after knowing what she did to them in the Dollhouse, even after she was presently threatening to do far worse to them in the future, abusing Mona verbally in the present. Mona held back. Charlotte then went at her and was going to kill her so Mona killed her in self defense, actually it was a pure accident. I actually cheered when Charlotte died because Mona got away from that serpent. But when Mona looked up at Hanna telling them how wanted she felt when Hanna asked her to help them with the game and how she felt included... so sad. I love Mona. I've always loved Mona but this episode upped my love for Mona even more. Even Caleb said poor Mona without knowing yet the true story that she didn't kill Charlotte without good reason and she wasn't attached to AD. I love Mona. Janel was sizzling with her amazing acting talent when Mona went into crazy mode too. She was awesome.

Then what Mary did for Spencer and Ali was phenomenal. I cried when she turned to Spencer.

This episode broke my heart a little. Both the Mona and Mary storylines were so sad, they kind of were similar too. I love both characters.

The rest of the stuff... I loved that Aria was going to try and make things right with the others. But I really loved how Ezra pointed out that they were all guilty of something, no one was perfect. I liked Ali's words to Aria when they all made up.

Touched on Mary already but wow, the other scene when Mary told Spencer she was leaving the property in her and Ali's name was so great. They touched hands. That was so sweet. I love this mother/daughter pairing. I love Spencer/Veronica too but to be honest, I felt more emotion and love between Spencer/Mary in that scene (as well as the jail scene) than I have between Spencer/Veronica throughout the entire series.

Aria not wanting to dig the body up was smart, I was thinking they shouldn't do it because it's probably a trick and the cops are watching. Good for her for stopping them and I loved how they all talked about not wanting to turn crazy and having to finally put a stop to the fear and craziness.

Liked the cuteness once again between Emily and Alison. They have really sweet scenes. Tons of chemistry between Sasha and Shay. Who would have thought I'd start shipping them? I never would have guessed it. All Ali had to do was become a better person and they just came together and I'm loving it.

More clues that Toby's AD or working for AD:

1) Ezra and Caleb mentioned they couldn't get in touch with him... his phone was picking up in one ring. So suspicious, man.

2) In the series finale promo we see Toby in a hoodie back when he was A in season 3. Granted, they showed a couple other past hoodie people but still.

3) Plus, once again, all the other couples are together and Toby is nowhere to be found. MK has found a way to separate Toby from the rest and there's a reason for it. I am actually slightly warming up to this to be honest. When I saw Toby in the promo for the series finale in the flashback as A, I was reminded of the torturous hell Spencer went through because he handled that entire situation improperly. Then again, now I am not sure if Toby has been on the dark side all this time too. Maybe not, maybe he really went dark when they all left Rosewood and he was alone for those years (well minus Ali but they never interacted). I believe it will come out that Toby had contact with Charlotte, found out how his mom finally died via Charlotte and he pledged his loyalty to Charlotte while being hurt and pissed he was all alone in Rosewood and Spencer rejected him (in his mind) as well. Throw in how he was treated at the beginning of the series and it all came back to him. I am about 98% sure Toby's on the bad side now.

Also... it appears we saw AD in the car. I have a theory now that Melissa is AD. That looked like her, plus, I just have a feeling Melissa is AD. I remember when Toby went to visit Melissa in London a long while back too.

This is how I think it's going to shake out if I'm right... Melissa is AD (not sure why, but probably related to Charlotte), Toby is her helper, and Wren is not who he seems. He will end up saving Spencer and we might even find out he has been on and off with Melissa due to her instability. That is my guess right now. We'll see what happens in the series finale. I was right about Mona killing Charlotte too and I knew there was a valid reason for it and it wasn't cold blooded as well so who knows, maybe I am right about who is AD, helper, and Wren's role, lol.

Actually, AD is either Melissa or Ali's twin who has yet to enter the screen. ADs helper is Toby. Wren is not bad and he'll end up with Spencer. Those are my predictions.

Oh, the one thing I despised was that Spencer/Caleb moment. I hated that Caleb said he felt guilty or whatever and Spencer's all don't forget about our time together. That was weird and freaken stupid! It's obviously they feel nothing but friendship and of course Hanna's Caleb's true love. That was not in doubt but I still hated when Spencer told him not to forget about their time together. WTF.

But I did love that cheesy moment when Spencer said that cute comment to the others about believing in all of them. That was cool.

We finally got to see the “He’s coming for you” scene in Alison’s classroom play out in present day… only it turned out to be Emily’s dream. Hmm.

Loved that Caleb told Hanna their honeymoon would be great. It better be, their wedding night sucked, lol.

I can't believe there's only 2 hours left of the series, the series finale!

Last edited by jediwands; 06-21-2017 at 04:25 PM
Old 06-20-2017, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Think PLL is popular?

Old 06-21-2017, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I completely, completely agree. I will follow Janel Parrish well after PLL. This actress just moves me. She's SOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

Old 06-21-2017, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yes to this too:

I love Mary Drake all because of AP.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Last edited by jediwands; 06-21-2017 at 09:59 AM
Old 06-21-2017, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Monday: Supergirl
Tuesday: The Flash
Wednesday: Riverdale
Thursday: The 100 (midseason start date)

Probably Sunday: Chesapeake Shores
Your whole week looks like one day for me.

I might as well include iZombie as a summer show, because it's still airing. I think the finale is this week.
Old 06-21-2017, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Your whole week looks like one day for me.
Do you regularly watch sports too? I know you watch OU but what about professional sports regularly? Baseball? Basketball? I figure you watch the Cowboys (and for fantasy) but I know you're down on the NFL.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-21-2017 at 04:27 PM
Old 06-21-2017, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Since my mind is constantly on PLL because it's been 7 years and the series finale is around the corner, I just thought of something else regarding Toby... I think it's 100% obvious at this point that Toby is somehow involved. MK went out of her way to remove him from the entire group basically since the time jump. The Spaleb thing was the first excuse, the Yvonne dying was the second.

He's definitely involved. That said, MK always goes out of her way to talk about how much she loves Toby. Even recently she made comments. I honestly could see her wanting him to be AD or ADs partner in crime because she wants to do Toby justice. There's speculation that whoever turns out being the villain (AD) or the helper, you will feel sorry for one or both of them. I could see MK going there with Toby, highlighting his mother's mental illness, the genes involved there, being lonely all those years, maybe finally getting answers about his mother's death, remembering his treatment in the past, he was literally raped by Jenna, Spencer not wanting a family while in college, etc. It might have been too much for him and he snapped.

Thus, Toby might be on the wrong side but MK could play it in a sympathetic way.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread