Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

You liked Nina and Jake more than Andy and Nina, eh? What did you like more about Jake and Nina?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
You liked Nina and Jake more than Andy and Nina, eh? What did you like more about Jake and Nina?
a lot of stuff Grant. I looooooove Scott Wolf and I loooooove Jake. I always have. He's hot and a great guy. I also thought he was sweet and he gave up everything for Nina and he loved her. Also, I like how he got along with Sam. I like what they went through such as Jake going to rehab and that they got through it. As I said I am in the minority on most of the everwood couples. Ah well. to each his own. Speaking of Scott, I saw him in Killing Emmett Young. That was a weird movie. and I saw him in the pilot of the Nine.