Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2017, 07:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I agree with this as well. Jerry you are doing awesome job as administrator. It's not an easy job and you do it on top of your work without receiving anything in return.
Thanks Koni! I really appreciate it!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Jerry we are only stating the truth !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Exactly. That's what bothers me. It's okay if you get busy and/or want to move on. Then do it! Move on but so many just want to close the board or make it so other people cannot easily apply for modship since they feel like they are stepping into a mess as well. Clean breaks should happen so someone else gets a shot instead.
I agree . Someone might want to still post about the show and to discuss it with other fans. Closing the board means those fans would lose the place to talk about the show. Maybe it's better to try with other moderators first before closing the board.

Sometimes the low posts count is because of lack of interest for the show, but sometimes it might because of the moderators themselves. You know if I dislike someone that is moderating a forum I might not post there just because I have issues with the moderator and the way they moderate. Not that I have currently in Fanforum, I am just saying that this is also possible.
No siempre los hace felices (a los humanos) obtener lo que quieren, ni siempre lo hace infelices no obtenerlo. Si la felicidad esta hecha de todo aquello que se pueda alcanzar, solo es posible la infelicidad.
secretk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Jerry we are only stating the truth !

I agree . Someone might want to still post about the show and to discuss it with other fans. Closing the board means those fans would lose the place to talk about the show. Maybe it's better to try with other moderators first before closing the board.

Sometimes the low posts count is because of lack of interest for the show, but sometimes it might because of the moderators themselves. You know if I dislike someone that is moderating a forum I might not post there just because I have issues with the moderator and the way they moderate. Not that I have currently in Fanforum, I am just saying that this is also possible.
Completely agree. There are many factors involved and really, it all starts with the moderator/s of the board.
The Apt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

The highest post count in the last five and a half years? I've just found out that. This is amazing! It could've even been the second-highest record of all time here!

By the way, may I ask you what happened to the numbers in January 2014? I've always thought this was a typo since joining the forum.
jemappellealvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemappellealvin (View Post)
The highest post count in the last five and a half years? I've just found out that. This is amazing! It could've even been the second-highest record of all time here!

By the way, may I ask you what happened to the numbers in January 2014? I've always thought this was a typo since joining the forum.
Good catch! That has to be a typo. I do not remember ever having a count that low. If we would have Jerry would have said something. I'm going to attempt to track down that time period and see what the number is. Thanks for asking because now I'm on a mission.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:

After doing some digging, tracking it down on the Mod Board, I found the actual count:

From Jerry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry
Total number of posts: January 2014:

Everwood (1741 | 56.16)
Originally, it inaccurately said 6.16 which means the 5 before the first 6 was missing.

So 56.16 is our true number!

Changing it now in the OP.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Alvin.

Last edited by The Apt; 10-09-2017 at 04:37 AM
Old 10-09-2017, 06:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
After doing some digging, tracking it down on the Mod Board, I found the actual count:

From Jerry:

Originally, it inaccurately said 6.16 which means the 5 before the first 6 was missing.

So 56.16 is our true number!

Changing it now in the OP.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Alvin.
Glad that my guessing wasn't wrong. Based on the data progress, no wonder some numbers drastically decreasing in just a month looked strange to me. lol

Thanks for your contribution, Jerry and Michelle. I always appreciate it.

Last edited by jemappellealvin; 10-09-2017 at 06:45 AM
jemappellealvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Glad that my guessing wasn't wrong. Based on the data progress, no wonder some numbers drastically decreasing in just a month looked strange to me. lol

Thanks for your contribution, Jerry and Michelle. I always appreciate it.
You're welcome. I cannot believe you were the only one that noticed it, haha. Given how much especially the mods look at the OP to edit and add things, I cannot believe I missed it.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
You're welcome. I cannot believe you were the only one that noticed it, haha. Given how much especially the mods look at the OP to edit and add things, I cannot believe I missed it.
More like some of us deleted it by mistake considering how much we edit that post . Thanks for noticing it!
No siempre los hace felices (a los humanos) obtener lo que quieren, ni siempre lo hace infelices no obtenerlo. Si la felicidad esta hecha de todo aquello que se pueda alcanzar, solo es posible la infelicidad.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
More like some of us deleted it by mistake considering how much we edit that post . Thanks for noticing it!
That's exactly what happened.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I just noticed the thread before this one still had the incorrect number so I fixed it.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

New OT Thread updated in the OP: County High Cafeteria #108 (General OT): We are too tired, too sick, and even too cool to care about a title.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks Michelle !
Old 10-09-2017, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Welcome!
Old 10-09-2017, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks, Michelle!