Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2008, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

The Cap Quiz : Guess the scene/episode

Matty's caption quiz - It's the new craze!

After making the new ABC thread I got a big kick, and now that it's been a few days I need a new fix.

So here we go!

Rules

- Post a picture from a scene. The first person to answer correctly to which scene it's from get's to do the next round.

- If someone posts a picture from the scene where Ephram gives Amy the infinity necklace in Season 2, you'll simply answer: "That's from the scene where Ephram gives Amy the infinity necklace in season 2". If the picture is from the scene where Bright and Ephram goes to see Madison's band, you'll answer: "That's from the episode where Ephram lied to Amy to go and see Madison's band. Stupid, stupid Ephram".

- If the person that answers correctly doesn't have the possibility to make his/her own captions, he/she can pass it on to whoever decides to make a new question first. (Or PM me, and I'll make the captions this person wants and send it to him/her, so that he/she can make the next question)

- You can use more than one picture for each round if you want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captioning info
If you have the episodes on your PC, but don't have a clue on how to make captions, it's easy peasy. Download and install the VLC Media Player. Open whichever episode you want the caption from into VLC, and play it. When you reach the point in the episode where you want to take the picture, simply click "video" on the top of the player, and then "snapshot". You can find the caption in My Documents\My Pictures.
Get it?

Ok, off we go:

Last edited by Everwoodian Kopite; 05-04-2008 at 12:06 AM
Everwoodian Kopite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:28 PM
buffyannAlex

Good thread Matty ! I thought about doing like that but was too lazy so thanks I just renamed the title so we know what it's about a bit more

I think your cap is from the scene in season 2 Unhappy Holidays when Andy comes home and hide in the closet when Madison and Ephram arrive and make out on the couch
Old 03-19-2008, 01:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Alright that, Alex. Your answer is correct, and it's your turn
Old 03-19-2008, 01:59 PM
buffyannAlex

Cool

Here's one :
Old 03-19-2008, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

I think that one is from "Goodbye, Love", season four, after Irv's funeral, and Andy's talked to her, or uh, already did?

I never noticed how dark the images I see because of my crappy monitor, but I was on a laptop earlier and when looking at Matty's cap, I could see Madison and Ephram perfectly, and now that I'm on my home computer, all I saw is a vague outline of Ephram's face, and then hair and somebody's long hair. Oy.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:35 PM
buffyannAlex

You're absolutely right Tos
Your turn
Old 03-20-2008, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Love this thread! Thanks for thinking it up, Kopite. I'll eventually join in but for now I just want to say this is a great thread!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

After a few technical difficulties, here's mine:

Aiya. I just noticed it isn't being found now. It WAS working. Here it is again (hopefully) in URL form because it doesn't seem to want to work in pic form:

http://img106.imagevenue.com/view.ph...122_1131lo.jpg
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."

Last edited by 'Tos; 03-20-2008 at 04:44 PM
Old 03-24-2008, 01:39 AM
Loyal Fan

I must admit I don't really have a clue. Sometime in season 3 I guess?
Old 03-24-2008, 07:25 AM
buffyannAlex

Okay, the link takes me to a cap of a "What about Brian" episode...
Old 03-24-2008, 07:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Hahaha, that's strange. I see a picture of Ephram

Try opening the link in a different web reader than the one you usually use.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:40 AM
buffyannAlex

smae thing... this is so weird
Old 03-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Now I get a picture of What About Brian! That's not what I posted. Huh. I've never even watched that show! Alright, now that's an epic fail. Heh. I think someone else should go to keep the thread going and by next time hopefully I'll have figured out how to keep whatever pic I take to stay on Everwood. That's just bizarre. No idea how that one happened.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tos, the first time I saw the picture that you posted, it was of Ephram. It looked like the scene when he was trying out Will's song Bella Ray and he was frustrated because it just wasn't right.
Now when I click onto to your site, it's a scene from another show- one that I don't recognize.
Your picture miraculously turned into a different picture!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

This is so weird... I'm still seeing a picture of Ephram. I'll do everyone a favour and upload it to another host:

Wonder what it'll turn into now? A picture of crepes perhaps...