Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2004, 03:48 PM
Addicted Fan

oo that article from tvguide.com wasn't holding any opinions back was it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

THanks for bringing them over, candace!
-maria
Old 01-21-2004, 06:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

I read The Watercooler column everyday, and it's always funny to see the reviews on the previous night's shows. Everwood isn't reviewed often, but it's always good to read what you're thinking yourself. I definitely recommend it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It usually has me laughing out loud... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

I found this funny article. Everwood related stuff is in bold.

February 2004 Channel Guide Magazine (Comcast)

TV GAL By Amy Amatangelo
Zap2it.com weekly columnist

ADVICE FOR TV’S LOVELORN

Matchmaker, matchmaker, let’s make them a match; find them a find, catch them a catch.

It’s not just the characters in Fiddler On The Roof who could use the help of a good old-fashioned matchmaker. The characters on television shows seriously need our help. I mean, the poor dears on NYPD Blue don’t even know they can leave the 15th Precinct to find love.

No one needs more assistance than Sydney on Alias. Her fiance was shot to death. Then, when she found love again with sexy agent Vaughn, he up and got married. Personally I think she should start dating Joey on Friends. Our Sydney needs to laugh, and a “How you doin’?” could make anyone’s day.

Now, with his drug addiction and lack of hydration and food, Jack on 24 is going to need some serious medical attention. He should start dating the no-nonsense Elizabeth on ER. After she’s done caring for Jack, she can recommend a good psychiatrist for Kim.

Rory on Gilmore Girls has had enough of dating bad boys. She should start seeing Seth on The O.C. That boy needs to extract himself from his current love triangle, and then Lane can wonder why Rory’s new boyfriend looks so familiar.

Poor Stanford on Sex and the City has had less luck with love than his gal pals. Wouldn’t he and John Irvin on NYPD Blue make the perfect couple?

Wesley on Angel cannot stop pining for Fred. He should call up Without a Trace and ask out Sam. She needs to get over her boss, and something tells me that she wouldn’t find any of the activities at the nefarious Wolfram and Hart all that strange.

Ephram on Everwood has had his share of heartache. He needs an angst-free romance. Don’t you think he’d be perfect for Lane on Gilmore Girls?

Now that Carmela is single on The Sopranos, she needs an honest man who can provide for her in the lifestyle to which she’s accustomed. I’m thinking Jimmy Cooper on The O.C., if he can get his money back.

A romance with Rita is not going to help Lt. Rodriguez’s career on NYPD Blue. That’s why I’m setting him up on a blind date with C.J. on The West Wing.

Now, if they all follow my advice, I think everyone could have a very happy Valentine’s Day.

-Christy

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited RoswellDreamer5 ]
Old 01-27-2004, 01:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Ephram and Lane? Hmm. It could work. Ahh, the joys of crossover couples. *lol*

Thanks for all the articles, guys.
Old 01-27-2004, 07:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Emily Van Camp is in TheWB Magazine. You can download it online here. It's in PDF format.

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited beautifulgarbage ]

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

The Watercooler by Rochell Thomas strikes again...
Quote:
Everwood
File this one under: Sweet but unrealistic melodrama. Why? Because there are a few things that were just too, way out there like....
1. Madison, a 20-year-old female college student dating, Ephram, a 16-year-old high school boy.
2. Ephram and 'em sitting outside doing their homework in the snow. I know it was their lunch break and this is a mountain town, but still.
3. Cheerleaders cheering at a wrestling meet. I know it was a "regional" event but it still this did not compute. Was this the junior varsity squad? A freshman squad. What?
4. Dr. Brown being more worried about taking things to the next level with HIV-positive Linda than he is about sleeping with her. This is not Queer As Folk, so they did not have to go the PC route. Even in these modern times, a doctor would still be a bit worried about catching the virus during close sexual contact. Have him say it. Be real for once.
from tvguide.com
Old 01-27-2004, 01:37 PM
Addicted Fan

thansk for bringing that over....dude i so disagree with the author lol
-maria
Old 02-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

teen people has a gorgeous prom spread featuring the cast. you can see scans at http://last-beautiful-girl.com
Old 02-08-2004, 02:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG I screamed when I saw the Everwood spread in my magazine.

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited RORYJESS16 ]

<3..theOC..OTH..GG..EW..AD..DC..<3
Old 02-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Addicted Fan

hmm anyway we could get those scans posted here? The site listed is a user-only site and I'm sure others who can't access it would like to see the scans. Also what magazine was it?
-maria
Old 02-09-2004, 08:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not sure exactly where to ask this, but this seems like a good place. Anyone know where I can find larger versions of the two images below and/or more images from that shoot? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
Old 02-09-2004, 02:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG OMG OMG!! Look what I just found on MTV.com for today's TRL!

"Today, you're gonna find funny bones you never thought you had. David Spade pays us a visit along with Everwood's Gregory Smith."

I hope they're right about this..watch TRL today on MTV at 5pm eastern

Old 02-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by beautifulgarbage:
<STRONG>I'm not sure exactly where to ask this, but this seems like a good place. Anyone know where I can find larger versions of the two images below and/or more images from that shoot? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

</STRONG>

They can be found
here
-maria
Old 02-10-2004, 09:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love those photos. Wish we had one of Greg/Emily together.

Did anyone else catch Greg on TRL yesterday? I saw it! He was so cute, the girls seemed to really like him lol, he was a bit nervous but he did good. Glad that Everwood is getting more publicity.

Old 02-10-2004, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

I love those pictures, too. Wish we had one of Greg and Nora together.

And bigger. Bigger is always good when it comes to pictures.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Closed Thread   Post New Thread