Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2003, 10:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Everwood
Unhappy Holiday
60 mins.

Drs. Brown and Abbott deal with Thanksgiving stress as Andy discovers the truth about Ephram and Madison, and Harold's patience is tested by his cantankerous mother-in-law (Betty White). But it's Amy's dinner guest who causes Harold to lose his temper---and possibly his daughter. Madison: Sarah Lancaster. Tommy: Paul Wasilewski.

Courtesy of tvguide.com
Old 11-18-2003, 08:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks!

Is Amy's dinner guest the guy from last nights episode?

Forever Queen of the CRO's!
QueenÇr@zÿBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 10:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

The same guy from last night, Tommy, will be Amy's dinner guest. It was really nice to see Wasilewski in a character that was so nice, since the only shows I've seen him in are Smallville and The OC...but he does have a glimmer of a bad boy streak in this role too.
This is the Madison appreciation thread though so...Madison, I really do appreciate you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 08:18 PM
Addicted Fan

I finally saw the promo to next weeks episode, Ephram had Madison giggling like a little school girl! I hope Andy doesn't totally freak & fire her or something, cause I want Madison to stick around as long as possible.

Forever Queen of the CRO's!
QueenÇr@zÿBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 09:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I do really have to say that I like Madison and Ephram together. They are so sweet together. I rarely write and when I see chemistry, I get all giggly. Like Pacey and Joey on Dawson's Creek (Madison was on DC as well in "Stolen Kisses"...going for a younger boy as well). Anyone see some similarities? Pacey taught Joey how to drive. Madison teaches Ephram to drive. Like Amy said, Ephram should be with someone that treats him like how he should be treated. Madison does that.

I'm all for Madison and Ephram. Regardless of age. I hope she sticks around.
smile16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 11:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Finally found a pic of Maddie really smiling...at Ephram. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 10:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I love Madison, she's so great. I love that she's not just Delia's babysitter she's her friend too, and is a strong positive role-model for her. She really brings out the best in her, she's like a big sister for Delia to look up to, and I love that.

I love her banter with Ephram in the beggining episodes, and how they eventually fell for eachother along the way. I could tell from the very first episode she was in that they're were sparks between them, and I'm so glad they got together, because I'm probably the only Everwood fan who despises Amy.

Madison's just a sassy, spunky, independent girl and she's just what Ephram, Andy, and Delia need. A breath of fresh air!

[ 11-24-2003: Message edited Margarita Salt ]
Margarita Salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 10:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

I used to despise Amy, but I'm more empathetic toward her right now...more worried for her actually.
Madison is really cool, and being with Ephram has loosened her up a bit [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I wonder what the writers have in store for her...

This is really random (I think it's b/c it's almost midnight) but I really like Maddie's sweater tonight. It made her look angelic. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-24-2003: Message edited MissCongeniality ]
Old 11-28-2003, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

A lot of people have been commenting on Madison/Ephram being illegal. I just went to avert.org, and they list the age of consent in Colorado as being 15. Technically, that seems to mean that the Madison/Ephram relationship wouldn't be illegal....immoral maybe, but not illegal.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2003, 10:44 PM
Loyal Fan

I remember Sarah Lancaster from Saved by the Bell the New Class. She was on it for 3 seasons. It's nice to see her on a TV show again. Especially since it's Everwood, one of my favorite TV shows.
Old 11-28-2003, 11:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

I remember her from "Saved by the Bell." I still can't believe this is her. It amazes me, where has this actress been. She's emotionally volatile as well as facially expressive. She has quite a range too, she can do dramatic to comedic in mere seconds. I love it. She's a great actress and I hope to continue seeing her on Everwood.

Nadia
Old 12-02-2003, 03:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

I really liked Sarah on SBtB:tNC and was upset when she left (that show went thru so many cast changes!). I think she's a great actress and it's really great to see her on Everwood.
I read at the official site that Madison's last name was Kellner. I wonder where her family is from originally? Hmm...
Old 12-04-2003, 01:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

at the beginning, i didn't like madison but now i really like her. she's sensitive and cool. she's the girl for ephram right know and i like too her relationship with delia, it's so sweet. and her last conversation with andy about ephram sounded credible.
Old 12-28-2003, 11:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, I was watching Catch Me If You Can and saw Sarah Lancaster in it.. she's in one of the scenes where Frank Abingnale lives in a Singles Complex and she talks about the fondue.. she's even seen in various "behind the scenes" thing a ma gigs on the dvd [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ETA OH! By the way does anyone know if the song Madison sung is a real one performed by a real band.. "cuz it's just a pretty song"

[ 12-28-2003: Message edited laurelqueen01 ]
Old 01-03-2004, 09:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tao of myself:
<STRONG>at the beginning, i didn't like madison but now i really like her. she's sensitive and cool. she's the girl for ephram right know and i like too her relationship with delia, it's so sweet. and her last conversation with andy about ephram sounded credible.</STRONG>
yeah me too! when ephram was going "out" with laynie it made me so mad, i just didn't like her. when madison was introduced i was sure that i'd hate her cause she pushed the Amy/Ephram storyline away (has anyone noticed that they don't even TALK anymore? how sad is that?) but i dunno, there's just something about her that i like!
EphramIsHot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread