Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2003, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

hey all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I really like Madison too. And I'm not sure how I feel about E/M. I can go along with it for now to see what happens. But how old is she supposed to be? I dont know if I've ever heard them mention it besides her "being older than him".

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Jenn
~*Magical*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 06:07 AM
Addicted Fan

I know! Rocker chick Madison, well, Rocks!

I'm not sure how old she's suppoesed to me, my vote is for 19.

Forever Queen of the CRO's!
QueenÇr@zÿBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 08:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Im all for madison and ephram, i used to hate her, but its nice to have a "normal" girl on the screen, not one who is boring and mopy all day long [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

~Your Touch is worth a Hundred Thousand Deaths~

*Willow*
NellyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Ahhh Madison. I've liked her from the start. I also like the idea of her and Ephram. The age thing doesn't really bother me. It's always ok for a male to be older than a female, so why not the other way around? The only potential stumbling block would be the Delia angle, but we'll just have to see how the writers deal with things.

P.S. I really liked the way that Ephram kissed her then just said "I thought so" all smooth-like and then walked away...
Old 11-16-2003, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

I usually hate 3rd parties trying to ruin my ship but for some reason, I just cant help but love Madison! And since its kinda obvious that Amy and Ephram and gonna end up together in the end (DUH), maybe it would be cool if they pair up Madison with Bright! Now that might be a little less illegal! Haha! It will keep Madison in the show even if she's not part of the Amy/Ephram storyline anymore. And c'mon, Bright needs some lovin! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 11-16-2003: Message edited ILuvTheChad ]
*t a r a* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 10:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Crow:
<STRONG>
P.S. I really liked the way that Ephram kissed her then just said "I thought so" all smooth-like and then walked away...</STRONG>
That scene showed alot of confidence of Ephram's part. I mean, Ephram's never been shy or anything, but you know how he can sometimes be.

Quote:
Originally posted by ILuvTheChad:
<STRONG> maybe it would be cool if they pair up Madison with Bright! Now that might be a little less illegal! Haha! It will keep Madison in the show even if she's not part of the Amy/Ephram storyline anymore. And c'mon, Bright needs some lovin! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Bright does need some lovin'! I would love it if they gave him a serious girlfriend, but I don't think I would like it to be Madison, for one, Ephram & Bright have just started to have a quasi friend like relationship, I would hate for something (or someone) to come in between that.

Old 11-16-2003, 01:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ILuvTheChad:
<STRONG>Maybe it would be cool if they pair up Madison with Bright!
[ 11-16-2003: Message edited ILuvTheChad ]</STRONG>
I was thinking the same thing when I first started watching, I really didn't think that she would go out with Ephram, b/c she was working for Andy. It would be kinda weird if they did get together after this thing with Ephram...but hey, it's possible.
Old 11-16-2003, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenÇr@zÿBella:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Bright does need some lovin'! I would love it if they gave him a serious girlfriend, but I don't think I would like it to be Madison, for one, Ephram & Bright have just started to have a quasi friend like relationship, I would hate for something (or someone) to come in between that.</STRONG>
Maybe if Ephram gets together with Amy and he's waaaay over Madison, Madison and Bright could hook up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
*t a r a* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 08:12 PM
Addicted Fan

That sounds good!

Old 11-17-2003, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

I have to agree about Bright. I didn't like him so much last season, but this season I can't help but like him. When Ephram eventually does get with Amy (as we all know he will), then Bright and Madison would be free to hook up. I mean, hey, Bright and Ephram are friends now, why should Ephram care?
Old 11-17-2003, 12:47 PM
Addicted Fan

I love Bright! I think it's the hair... I have a thing for hair.

Old 11-17-2003, 01:49 PM
Passionate Fan

I think Madison's band really sucked! Even after Ephram tried to help. Is that her real singing voice?
Old 11-17-2003, 06:12 PM
Addicted Fan

I liked the band & the song, well, I liked it before Ephram joined, I didn't care for it afterwards.

Old 11-17-2003, 09:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Madison singing is something that I would have to get used to...I'm glad we finally got a definite age for her(20).
Next week looks pretty interesting. I wonder if Andy will fire her? I'm really glad that she told Ephram how she felt. I'm happy to say that Madison is a little less uptight, hopefully it rubs off on Delia.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:51 PM
Addicted Fan

I missed the previews to next weeks episode! Could someone fill me in?

Reply   Post New Thread