Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

We've been so busy lately, this is on page 2 already!

Starter questions:

What did you like best about Louise?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked her "Crispness". She was always so neat....hair never out of place. She looked like she was just cleaned and pressed.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:58 AM
Loyal Fan

She was almost always happy. When I think about her, I picture that she is a single woman with a cat at home for some reason
You can't take the sky from me
Rolfi Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

I'll go with happy too. She was always positive no matter what, and that must be pretty hard to do working for Harold.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 12-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Addicted Fan

I liked that she was every bit as amused by Harold as we were. I can't remember what episode it is, but there was one where they were walking down the sidewalk together and Harold was being Harold and she was rolling her eyes at him when he wasn't looking. Cracked me up.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn74 (View Post)
I liked that she was every bit as amused by Harold as we were. I can't remember what episode it is, but there was one where they were walking down the sidewalk together and Harold was being Harold and she was rolling her eyes at him when he wasn't looking. Cracked me up.
Yes! Her and Rose and sometimes Amy seemed to be the most amused with him. I think they "got" Harold. Which you kind of have to, probably, to be married or work for him or be in his family.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:47 AM
Master Fan

I missed this thread. I miss Louise!!

Watching the Abbott Bagel Shoppe episode, I think it may be my favourite Louise episode. She's SO positive and into it, despite it not being her actual trained profession, and how horrible Harold is. Like, he throws a bagel at her! Lightly, but he does. But she still supports him 100% through the stupidest (and funniest, I forgot how hilarious the whole story is) idea. That's dedication. Go Louise!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Louise always saw the bright side of things. Remember when the office was flooded because someone knocked the fish tank over? She was still happy as a lark.

and sometimes, if developed enough, louise's character could really be a force to be reckoned with. She's been with Harold for who knows how long, maybe even with Harold Senior?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
and sometimes, if developed enough, louise's character could really be a force to be reckoned with. She's been with Harold for who knows how long, maybe even with Harold Senior?
And she barely aged in the whole four years we saw her. I was just watching "Ghosts" in S4 when she comes in to get one of Irv's books with her little doggie, and she looked the same. One would think that working with Harold would age you very quickly. But not Louise!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
And she barely aged in the whole four years we saw her. I was just watching "Ghosts" in S4 when she comes in to get one of Irv's books with her little doggie, and she looked the same. One would think that working with Harold would age you very quickly. But not Louise!
And her hair never moved.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Louise stayed the exact same way throughout her four years of Everwood. She never changed, not even her outfit. Always the same white nurse uniform
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-03-2011, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
And her hair never moved.
Too true. She must have spent all of her non-work time hair-spraying it.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Too true. She must have spent all of her non-work time hair-spraying it.
I'm sure Harold's dullness kept it that way
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Are you saying that he's full of hot air? *corny old joke*
Old 02-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Edna would certainly agree with you on that one Tos!
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Reply   Post New Thread