Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2011, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I wish Harold walked up and punched him in the face even if it was completely out of character.
Lemony would have enjoyed that. Go Harold!!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Lemony would have enjoyed that. Go Harold!!
SO true. We would have all cheered along with her!! Bright would have loved it too. "Dad, I cannot believe you just did that! That was so cool!"
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
SO true. We would have all cheered along with her!! Bright would have loved it too. "Dad, I cannot believe you just did that! That was so cool!"
That would have definitely been Harold's ticket into Cooldom!
Old 12-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tommy and amanda are tied for me though I am indifferent to most of the adults except for Linda.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

Even indifferent to Andy and Harold?

Hee, thank goodness you didn't like Amanda!! We still haven't met anyone that actively liked her, although Leo (miss her) at least tried to understand her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
That would have definitely been Harold's ticket into Cooldom!
Amy and Bright would have put him on their shoulders and carried him around town.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 12-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Even indifferent to Andy and Harold?

Hee, thank goodness you didn't like Amanda!! We still haven't met anyone that actively liked her, although Leo (miss her) at least tried to understand her.

Amy and Bright would have put him on their shoulders and carried him around town.
I like them too Grant.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (View Post)
I like them too Grant.
So then, you're really not indifferent to them...
Old 12-03-2011, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So then, you're really not indifferent to them...
no Betty I am not indifferent. They;re not my absolute favorites, but I like them.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Administrator

I really disliked Madison the most. I hated eveything about her relationship with Ephram, and I hated how she told him that she had his baby and gave the baby away right before his Juilliard audition. I also hated how she acted like she was ashamed of her relationship with Ephram.

I also despised Amanda and Tommy.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

You can't go wrong with any of those choices! I think it's a tough contest between Amanda or Madison over who is the more disliked.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved Madison. I hated Amy most of the time. sorry people! She's one of my least favorite tv characters.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You can't go wrong with any of those choices! I think it's a tough contest between Amanda or Madison over who is the more disliked.
I didn't love Madison...but I can't compare her to Amanda as least favorite character. Madison is a goddess....a princess....compared to Amanda!!
Old 01-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I didn't love Madison...but I can't compare her to Amanda as least favorite character. Madison is a goddess....a princess....compared to Amanda!!
can someone tell me why you people hate madison? I loved her. I'm such a minority jailbait true shipper.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I really disliked Madison the most. I hated eveything about her relationship with Ephram, and I hated how she told him that she had his baby and gave the baby away right before his Juilliard audition. I also hated how she acted like she was ashamed of her relationship with Ephram.

I also despised Amanda and Tommy.
I loathed Madison the most, for all the reasons you listed. I didn't just mildly dislike her, I hated her.

Amanda was just ridiculous and while Tommy was the guy Amy wanted to be around due to her situational depression, and to get back at Harold, he worked my last nerve.

ETA: Explaining why I hated Madison... exactly what Jerry said... she also came across as so condescending towards Ephram. She could sleep with Ephram but didn't want anyone to know about it or their relationship. I hated that their first time was in a car, that about says it all right there. What she did before Ephram's audition was absolutely cold and stupid. She had all this time in the world to tell him, but chose the most selfish time instead. She couldn't even wait until after the audition. Watching the Ephram/Madison relationship was like fingers down the chalkboard... those "honeys and sweeties" she sent his way, while acting like his mother, then two seconds later sleeping with him was so vomit-inducing for me!

Sorry, you asked why...

Last edited by jediwands; 01-03-2012 at 07:14 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
I loathed Madison the most, for all the reasons you listed. I didn't just mildly dislike her, I hated her.

Amanda was just ridiculous and while Tommy was the guy Amy wanted to be around due to her situational depression, and to get back at Harold, he worked my last nerve.

ETA: Explaining why I hated Madison... exactly what Jerry said... she also came across as so condescending towards Ephram. She could sleep with Ephram but didn't want anyone to know about it or their relationship. I hated that their first time was in a car, that about says it all right there. What she did before Ephram's audition was absolutely cold and stupid. She had all this time in the world to tell him, but chose the most selfish time instead. She couldn't even wait until after the audition. Watching the Ephram/Madison relationship was like fingers down the chalkboard... those "honeys and sweeties" she sent his way, while acting like his mother, then two seconds later sleeping with him was so vomit-inducing for me!

Sorry, you asked why...