Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2004, 10:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wilpen
What I would find outstanding is if she came back around the revelation and she just so happened to bump into Ephram somewhere whenever he is down and out and maybe hiding from the world. How cool would it be if Laynie was the one that he confided in and she helped him through some stuff. That would rock. Yeah, I know I'm dreaming. LOL
What I really want to see is who helped Laynie get through HER stuff since she's been going through hell and some ways worse than either Amy or Ephraim. She not only lost her brother. But due to the stress that all that has happened her mother and father as well. Unfortunately being around rather self-absorbed people she mostly just gets to listen to them whining and moaning.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself

Last edited by Raja; 12-28-2004 at 02:33 AM
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Raja. I would love to see that also. Unfortunately, on this show, I don't see it happening. If she would come back, and it ticks me off to even admit it, but she would come back in a supporting role. It sucks but I think it's true. Which I willl never understand because Laynie has always been a very popular character and one worthy of having her own deserving storyline.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 07:31 AM
Passionate Fan

New project for Nora Zehetner she plays "Young Woman" in Conversations with Other Women. The movie is about two people (Helena Bonham-Carter and Aaron Eckhart) who meet up at a wedding years after getting divorced.

Role probably isnt that large. But at least the role of "Young Woman" might not be as bad in this film as in other films. The stars of the film play "Man" and "Woman" respectively. With the other cast members listed as "Bride" "Groom" "Bridesmaid" and "Videographer."

I guess everyone is too cool to have names.

Which reminds me. Keep on forgetting to record that worthless series called She Spies so I can one day get lucky and catch the episode Nora was in.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 01-20-2005, 07:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Wonderful that's she's got a new project.

Brick is going to be shown at Sundance very soon. I can't wait to hear reviews and such.
konstantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 09:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Sadly, our girl has been called Nora Zehether by Wireimage more than once. The cast was at the Brick premiere and they've got some good pictures. I found a picture of Nora being her adorable self at Park City.

Old 01-23-2005, 09:01 AM
Passionate Fan

That Nora "Zehether" is pretty cute too!
Old 01-23-2005, 01:56 PM
Passionate Fan

From the Emilie board...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Pearl
Now that it's premiered, I went looking around for more Brick stuff.

One YEAH!

One MEH!

Then two more positive ones, which may or may not be planted reviews. Like the talkbacker said, there is something about them that seem kinda fake-ish.

And tidbits from Variety about getting picked up.
Good mention of Nora in the not-so-good review: Solid performances were turned out by Lukas Haas as the criminal kingpin of the film and Nora Zehetner as the femme fatale.
Old 01-23-2005, 02:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Nora a femme fatale. Interesting! Let's just hope she can manage to stay alive unlike most of the films she's been in that have been released.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:25 AM
Passionate Fan

This is sad I know. But I'm excited that I've FINALLY caught the tampax commercial Nora was in.
Old 01-24-2005, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I miss Laynie so much. I want her back. I don't understand it.. She was a fan favorite! Bring her back, Berlanti and make us happy instead of furious that she is gone!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 03:17 PM
Passionate Fan

I miss her, too.

Brick again, but I'm still not sick of hearing about it..

...well-selected cast is headed by Gordon-Levitt as a sinewy Sam Spade -- brash, obsessive and tough. Zehetner is fetchingly devious as the rich girl... - Hollywood Reporter

From the Emilie board..

Quote:
Originally Posted by siopao
from fox news;

I already told you that a documentary about boxing, called "Ring of Fire: The Emile Griffith Story," was sold to NBC and USA Networks. More films are finding distributors as you read this. Rumors are that Miramax will try to finalize deals on Pierce Brosnan's witty comedy "The Matador" and another feature called "Brick."
Old 01-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Miramax certainly increases our chances of seeing this film see the light of day.
Old 01-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm sure it will get picked up by somebody. I've read a bunch of good reviews. If it's Miramax, than that's still pretty neat.
Old 01-30-2005, 11:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Some pics from Sundance are now on imdb.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0393109/p...ery-granitz-12

Also check out some of the pics on Emily Vancamp online. They have some very nice event pics where Nora appears with Emily.

http://www.fan-sites.org/vancamp/
Old 01-31-2005, 04:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Focus Features bought Brick and Roger Ebert called it one of the best films at Sundance. Some good news.
Reply   Post New Thread