Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Addicted Fan

not stupid question...good question...i don't think we ever really knew...i just assumed that she was the same age as ephram and amy
-maria
The Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 02:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Asked about the age because I'm hoping they dont have an excuse to graduate her off or something.

Laynie's mom made an appearance. At least they acknowledged Laynie still exists. Hopefully either the mom spurs Laynie to get back in touch with Amy or Amy seeing in what bad shape Laynie's mom is decides to reconcile. Laynie must be going through hell and given all the support Laynie (despite these ongoing issues) has given to Amy... Amy owes it to her friend to give her some support back. Because she probably needs it whether she says so or not.

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Raja ]
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 03:21 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Laynie's role is really cool.She's cute but awesome at the same time. Her style in clothes is so cool too. I didn't like Laynie and Ephram together tough.I think they are to diffrent and Ephram still has his crush on Amy.Blahhhhhhhhh! [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
Jackie.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 03:29 AM
Elite Fan

did I ever mention how much I hate the " [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]" smilie? especially when used to run down ships?

anyway - I so agree with everything you said, Raja. Amy should apologise and support Laynie. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Furthermore, I think we saw Laynie, Amy and Ephram together in class - that had been early that season... wasn't it something about SAT or college preparation? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Nina- I hate it too it's disgusting but i think i've mentioned that a million times over at teh Waitie's thread
-maria
The Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 03:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Never liked that icon. Always makes me feel a little sick. Which can be dangerous. Ever see the movie Stand By Me? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Can't believe we got to see a Madison cameo and yet no Laynie at the prom. And if Amy and Ephram were that hard up to find a suitable date.. I'm sure Laynie would be willing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Btw, found the website for the new movie Nora Zehetner is in. Not only has a pic or two and a trailer with her. But even has an mp3 for download of Nora playing the piano and reciting (rather than singing) some words that go with it.

It stars the kid from Third Rock who looks very different. And has Emilie de Ravin who I think plays his dead ex. Which is good. Perhaps Nora can actually manage unlike most of her films to stay alive to the end.. unless Nora is the girlfriend in which case she'll meet her usual demise (see May, RSVP, and Point of Origin).

Url for the film website

http://www.brickmovie.net/

url with pics of the cast on location including Nora.

http://public.fotki.com/noahsnyc/brick/

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited Raja ]
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 04-28-2004, 03:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

i'm glad this thread was started. i reallyy like layynie and think that nora is a talented beatiful girl who deserves a lot more screentime. i would like to see her back with ephram....

Couples: Ross/Rachel, Carter/Abby, Ray/Neela, LC/Stephen, Pacey/Joey, Jake/Peyton, Haley/Chris, Rory/Logan, Rory/Jess, Brooke/Everybody!

Anti: Nathan/Haley, Dean/Rory, Dawson/Joey
LarsHoneytoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 09:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Another episode with Paige and the airheads and no sign of Laynie anywhere. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And after last nights ep and seeing how potentially annoying Amy and Ephram could actually be together, warming up a lot more to throwing Ephram with Laynie for reasons besides the purely selfish one of more Nora. When Ephram starts on one of his hyperemotional slightly-teary eyed tirades he needs someone who rather than joining in will slap him on the head and tell him to snap out of it.

Course Amy needs a bit of that too. Maybe they both can go out with Laynie? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2004, 11:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Amy is complaining about how close minded her "clique" is? Again, if she doesnt like these girls and what they are why does she hang out with them. As opposed to say someone who doesnt have their pretense and was a good friend willing to listen to her and look out for her, Laynie. Creepy druggie guy is gone and Laynie was right. Forgive her and move on.

<hate it when there are bad typos it takes you a week to notice>

Last edited by Raja; 05-16-2004 at 01:29 PM
Old 05-16-2004, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

I got my Season 1 Gilmore Girls DVD yesterday. One of the first episodes I watched was Rory's Birthday Parties. When Girl #2 said that her parents are making her go, I was like "I know that girl." She had red hair. I rewatched and I was like "yes, I think it is her." Then I pointed it out to my dad and he was like "Sure. Check the ending credits." I did and I was right.

The reason for this long story is that it was NORA!!

So those GG fans who have the DVD, watch it and you'll see.

I'm off to look for a screencap.

Found one:

Gaby
I made my icon.

Last edited by Hard-Core GG Fan; 05-16-2004 at 11:19 AM
BepperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 01:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Nice find! Thought of getting the dvd set. But I'm cheap. Figure I'll wait awhile and see if I can pick it up used a year or two from now.

And I like Nora as a redhead!
Old 05-29-2004, 10:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Point of Origin

Point of Origin is being shown again Wednesday June 9th at 12:45am EDT on HBO Signature (or past midnight on a tuesday night if that helps you remember).

Nora has a small bit role. See the pics I posted earlier from it and you'll get the idea of who she is and what she does.

Movie itself is alright, though very much a tv movie. Has a good cast. About arson investigators chasing a pyro.
Old 06-14-2004, 04:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like Laynie a lot. She's prolly the closest real girlfriend Amy has, and I understand how that feels. Its hard to trust girls. I hope next season they expand on their friendship a little.
Amy Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just saw Laynie for the first time in the episode where they all go for a ski trip (sorry I'm really bad with episode names ) but Laynie seems awesome. I didn't know she was Colin's sister so that was really cool.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
destroyer of worlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 06:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I like Laynie alot..she fits best with my personality, sarcastic, funny, and shes the only one besides me to come up with a list of reasons as to why she hates Everwood so much, except I hate Cullman, Alabama..lol
I really do hope she comes back for Season Three, it just wouldn't be the same without her, and plus Bright needs a g/f and Laynie is available!! lol
Here's a Laynie/Nora banner my friend from Fanbolt made..I love it!!
Reply   Post New Thread