Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Well, we've always been on the same wavelength about this show Michelle, so it doesn't surprise me that we feel the same way about Hannah!
You're right.

We have to discuss Hannah sometime, on or off the board.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

How about we discuss in the thread that you made about our feelings about certain character and whether we justify their actions and feelings. You know where we discussed Ephram, Amy and others without worrying that we say something more than appreciation.

I'm interested to see how you found Hannah. I have my opinion about her too - I don't hate her like you do, but there were times where she was a bit too much for me.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
How about we discuss in the thread that you made about our feelings about certain character and whether we justify their actions and feelings. You know where we discussed Ephram, Amy and others without worrying that we say something more than appreciation.

I'm interested to see how you found Hannah. I have my opinion about her too - I don't hate her like you do, but there were times where she was a bit too much for me.
Jerry has come up with an amazing new thread that he will post and we can discuss away there. It gives us way more room to go "anti" (LOL) and it's a brilliant thread idea.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread