Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Can I be added to the list please?
Old 07-25-2005, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

Okay here's the spoiler I posted way earlier:

"We're starting off the season with a wedding and a big airport kiss."

Now the title for the first episode is: A Kiss To Build A Dream On.

I'm wondering if the airport kiss is Bright and Hannah and maybe the wedding is either Bright or Hannah and their dreaming about marrying the other? What do you all think?
Old 07-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm betting the airport kiss is Bright and Hannah, but if it's an actual wedding, I don't think it will be them. Dream/fantasy wedding, I'd say there's a good chance it's them. I just wish that Season 4 would hurry up and get here.

~Dani
Old 07-25-2005, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Gosh I know what you mean Dani, just a few more weeks and we'll be watching Everwood again!
Old 07-25-2005, 06:08 PM
Loyal Fan

That's a happy thought.

~Dani
Old 07-25-2005, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

The new season begins with a nice wedding and kiss at the airport for couples in Everwood. Amy develops a new friendship with college age student Reid while waiting on her mother Rose at the hospital. Bright flirts with a new girl who might become his roommate, but is more involved in knowing what girlfriend Hannah scribbled off the postcard that she sent to him.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsingr

The new season begins with a nice wedding and kiss at the airport for couples in Everwood. Amy develops a new friendship with college age student Reid while waiting on her mother Rose at the hospital. Bright flirts with a new girl who might become his roommate, but is more involved in knowing what girlfriend Hannah scribbled off the postcard that she sent to him.
Good to know that Bright isn't seriously flirting, and that his main focus is Hannah still

And since I dont forsee the airport kiss being shared betwen Ephram/Amy (Greg isn't even going to be in the first few episodes of s4), I'm sure it's Bright/Hannah. Which makes me happy just the same
Old 07-26-2005, 10:31 AM
Passionate Fan

ya!! Another B/H kiss to come hopefully!! I totally put my money on B/H kissing at the airport b/c Hannah went away for the summer. I can't wait!!
Old 07-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi everyone
sorry it has been so crazy for me. I never have a moment to post. I'm trying to get a new job and well applications and stuff take time. I promise to be back soon

mandy
p.s. don't forget me

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 07-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This thread needs to come alive.

Where is the BH ?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 07-28-2005, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

I'm with ya girl! We gotta get this thread up and moving!
Old 07-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay, so I know I said I wasn't planning on writing anymore of after my last chapter, but I was in a summer slump, missing my Hannah/Bright and so I broke down and wrote some more. Kinda fluffy as usual and I am not ENTIRELY sure what else I want to do post this chapter, but I finished it a few days ago and it seemed perfect to bring out today since the thread is itself in a bit of a slump.

Here ya go:
Something Real: Chapter 11

Enjoy and Review.

Amy/Ben - Ryan/Taylor - Rory/Jess - Peter/Claire - Betty/Henry
Old 07-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Passionate Fan

awww! I'm glad you continued the story a littel more and I hope you continue more.
Old 07-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Passionate Fan

hey everyone i thought since the thread was moving so s l o w and we were getting a little lonely i'll tell u my surprise...

Two years ago i went to the Teen People Rock N' Shop and met 2 cast members from american dreams brittany snow and vanessa lengies and also met singer stacie orrico anyway I missed last year and i was really sad
i thinn decided i would continue to go until i felt too old i;'m 24 now so until i'm 80 anyway i couldn't get to friday because well i was a busy bug and my friend could only go to sat. so i said sure i only wan to see brie larson anyway since well brie is an awesome singer and i love her haha
well i said i don't think a cast is coming since well it isn' t listed well guess what! There was a cast there well 2 members of a cast

the pics tell it all..... (sorry if they are big)

please don't steal my pics. the girls were fab and that other girl is me. now you all know what I look like... don't be too scared

all the girls were upset those were the cast members picked for that weekend but i was happy those are my 2 fave girls i mean i love them all and wouldn't have mined gregory or Chris but I was happy with sarah. she is soooo pretty in real life (out of tv land) I felt soooo inferior to her lol.

I also got a poster which is really cool
i didn't really ask anything of the girls. I told them they looked pretty with the out of tv look and that vivian was cute with her new hair syle (bangs) she is so adorable not talking she is shy. well enjoy...

mandy
check to see if teen people rock n' shop is coming to your town i think there are a few weeks left

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 08-01-2005, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

hey guys sorry ive been mia

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Closed Thread   Post New Thread