Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callalily
Liz
Calla nice to see u at another board

i had kind of forgetten that Hannah is supposed to be younger than Ephram and Amy also but I guess she is. Would be kind of cute to have some Nina/Hannah interaction like she could be kind of give motherly type advice or something. I thought it was kind of cute when Jake answered the door when bright knocked as he said like "the guy" who answers door although it was kind of weird because Jake is so short and Bright is so tall Bright actually looks older but i did like the way Bright called him by his last name instead of Jake his last name escapes my mind at this time but i thought it was quite gentlemanly of him

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 10-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Bright and Hannah are so adorable. They always make me smile, even when they're fighting. They've always got such a positive vibe. Poor Bright doesn't know what to do in a relationship. At least Hannah has the patience to explain things to him instead of just getting mad. They're really a great match.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes2808
I thought it was kind of cute when Jake answered the door when bright knocked as he said like "the guy" who answers door although it was kind of weird because Jake is so short and Bright is so tall Bright actually looks older
Yeah, I thought that scene was akward, but also really funny to watch. I was cracking up cuz Jake was so surprised. I also noticed that Bright is sooo much taller than Jake. lol
Old 10-11-2005, 02:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlisaxx
Bright and Hannah are so adorable. They always make me smile, even when they're fighting. They've always got such a positive vibe. Poor Bright doesn't know what to do in a relationship. At least Hannah has the patience to explain things to him instead of just getting mad. They're really a great match.
I love how Bright has no clue on what to do in the relationship. I think thats what makes them so cute together.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Addicted Fan

this season's episodes 1-2 icons
Old 10-11-2005, 05:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Awww! They're so pretty!! Great job!
Old 10-11-2005, 07:28 PM
Extreme Fan

I like them Elusive One!
icon by robbosa at livejournal
Closed Thread   Post New Thread