Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2007, 09:14 AM
buffyannAlex

How would you feel if EVC were playing Madison ?
Old 08-20-2007, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex (View Post)
How would you feel if EVC were playing Madison ?
You would have to hit me with that.

Admittedly probably very differently since Emily, for me, is incredibly compelling and I probably would have been able to relate more maybe?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Michelle only tolerated E/M, unlike me who actually enjoyed them and wouldn't have minded an E/M/A triangle (that they were setting up) if we'd gotten another season.

Good to meet you Shelby. It's nice to have another ally in the E/M camp.
Right back at ya its good to know I am not alone lol
cowgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
I wish I could change my feelings, I really do but I need some convincing.
LOL ok you watch season 1 and 2 and you can show us why u love e/a and then me and alan can show you what is so wonderful about e/m it will be fun or interesting anyway
Old 08-20-2007, 11:16 AM
buffyannAlex

That'd be interesting to see your reasons for shipping EM rather than EA and why your related to this relationship
I'm definitely interested

PS: rather edit your post than double posting
Old 08-20-2007, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

K will do thanks for letting me know.

Alright if yall want to we can watch it just find a time when we can get together lol and watch and argue it will be fun
Old 08-20-2007, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I can't watch because I don't have any season 2 episodes. I didn't tape them, and my home connection is too slow to download them.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Hmm maybe we canfigure something out I sent you a PM cause I dont know if I can fend those e/a lovers off by myself lol
Old 08-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl08 (View Post)
LOL ok you watch season 1 and 2 and you can show us why u love e/a and then me and alan can show you what is so wonderful about e/m it will be fun or interesting anyway
LOL This would be fun if we could somehow work out a way to do this. Of even just discuss the episodes or something. I would love to debate this.

I was thinking of even starting a thread of some sort for this specific topic, sort of comparing and contrasting both relationships. Any suggestions for a thread?

I might gather most of my EA fuel from seasons 3/4 though. LOL
Old 08-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
LOL This would be fun if we could somehow work out a way to do this. Of even just discuss the episodes or something. I would love to debate this.

I was thinking of even starting a thread of some sort for this specific topic, sort of comparing and contrasting both relationships. Any suggestions for a thread?

I might gather most of my EA fuel from seasons 3/4 though. LOL
O im all for us watching them together lol I think it would be raelly fun and sure we can go onto the other seasons too lol allthough I'll be depressed for a bit after watching season 2 ending again but I'll get over it as always lol. Just let me know when is a good time for you and we can kinda see when is good for anyone else that wants to join in.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yeah that sounds good. I'm open pretty much anytime since my work schedule allows lots of computer time, nights and weekends I'm sometimes busy but I'm not the busiest person alive, either, so I'm flexible.

I wonder when ABC Family is starting to air the episodes again? That might be another option, watching that way, then talking about the episodes during or afterwards? Then again people out of the US and Canada (or those in North America without cable) might not be able to join us as easily.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:10 AM
buffyannAlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi, I'm mich, I never work
I'm not the busiest person alive, either, so I'm flexible.
oh really..... ???

Very good idea about the airing on ABC Family. We had a blast discussing episodes then, I remember
Old 08-21-2007, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yeah I think ABC Family is a good option.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

I think that would work but I have school and practice so I might not make it home by 5 when they start but I can try and we have tivo so I could record them. It sounds like it would wwork good thoughs ince that way more people could join in.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:23 AM
buffyannAlex

I have all the episodes at home so I can watch delayed though I don't have a lot of time so I don't know if I'll be able to do that.
It's just a matter of how many people want to join and the availability of each. Unlike Michelle who never works or sleep , we don't all have time. We tried with season 1 once and it didn't go so far.
But we could create a Season 2 marathon thread maybe, if enough people wnat to do it.
Reply   Post New Thread